Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I Found A Sexy 1

There's a Tiger & Bunny Hot Topic now. Though no item (I don't think), but there's a Hot Topic for it now. ninja When I saw it, I thought of you.

I AM SCREECHING!!!!

OH MYG OD DOES THIS MEAN THERE IS GOING TO BE A SPONSORSHIP?? I HEARD AN ENGLISH DUB WAS ~~~COMING SOON ~~~ THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS A "HOT TOPIC". THIS SERIES HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR. IT MUST BE A SPONSORSHIP.

Continues to bounce off the walls  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm
I'M SO EXCITED.

I should make a thread about htis in the GCD right/???? that is what people do when they are excited about gaia???

I never get excited about gaia anymore wow first the One Piece item then the Hobbit item and NOW THIS.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam
I Found A Sexy 1

There's a Tiger & Bunny Hot Topic now. Though no item (I don't think), but there's a Hot Topic for it now. ninja When I saw it, I thought of you.

I AM SCREECHING!!!!

OH MYG OD DOES THIS MEAN THERE IS GOING TO BE A SPONSORSHIP?? I HEARD AN ENGLISH DUB WAS ~~~COMING SOON ~~~ THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS A "HOT TOPIC". THIS SERIES HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR. IT MUST BE A SPONSORSHIP.

Gaia is a sponsor.

I'm excited too! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Chixen
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam
I Found A Sexy 1

I AM SCREECHING!!!!

Gaia is a sponsor.

I'm excited too! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new movie.

*0*
I saw that link earlier and i've been bouncing ever since.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 pm
...waiting for a dub of it.

I cannot watch subtitled stuff, because I cannot read and admire the animation. So I only watch dubs, even if they are atrocious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:16 pm
Eudaemon

I cannot watch subtitled stuff, because I cannot read and admire the animation. So I only watch dubs, even if they are atrocious.
There's a sneak peak of the dub, but I haven't seen a clear release date for it yet.
Sneak peak.

I pretty much only watch subs, with the exception of dubs that friends have highly praised. I think Bleach is the only anime I could switch back and forth with. I read awfully quick so I've never had any trouble enjoying foreign films, but I've had friends with similar complaints when watching subs.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 am
It's a sad sad day.

I haven't played with my Nintendo 64 recently. It's been unplugged and stored away for an year. Today, I plugged it in and it's dead. Not even the light turns on.

R.I.P. dear N64, you were one of the finest consoles ever made.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 pm
Sorry to hear about that. I haven't had that problem yet. sweatdrop

I am 9 levels away on my female archer and 4 levels away with my female Figher and I get my girl Samurai! emotion_kirakira  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Eudaemon

It's coming soon. The dub voices sound pretty great imo!

My dad has that problem with subtitles. He says they distract him since he doesn't read that fast to begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Chixen
Eudaemon

There's a sneak peak of the dub, but I haven't seen a clear release date for it yet.
Sneak peak.

I pretty much only watch subs, with the exception of dubs that friends have highly praised. I think Bleach is the only anime I could switch back and forth with. I read awfully quick so I've never had any trouble enjoying foreign films, but I've had friends with similar complaints when watching subs.

geez, the announcer sounds familiar but I cant put my finger on it...  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 pm
The Undead Suitor

People were posting in the comments that it's the guy who does the voice of Cosmo & Timmy's Dad from Fairly Odd Parents. I looked it up, and Daran Norris is listed as Alexander Lloyds voice, so he's probably doing other voices as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Chixen
The Undead Suitor

People were posting in the comments that it's the guy who does the voice of Cosmo & Timmy's Dad from Fairly Odd Parents. I looked it up, and Daran Norris is listed as Alexander Lloyds voice, so he's probably doing other voices as well.

yeah thats totally him rofl  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 pm
Iehonatane
It's a sad sad day.

I haven't played with my Nintendo 64 recently. It's been unplugged and stored away for an year. Today, I plugged it in and it's dead. Not even the light turns on.

q-tips, isopropyl alcohol, time, and patience.

n64s never die.

Your's probably is just corroded somewhere. Trust me. Clean EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm
i kinda wish Eve online was actually fun so that its incredibly beautiful scenery/ships and great sense of scale would be put to better use.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 am
Prince Ichi
Iehonatane
It's a sad sad day.

q-tips, isopropyl alcohol, time, and patience.

n64s never die.

Your's probably is just corroded somewhere. Trust me. Clean EVERYTHING.

Hmm, maybe I should give it try when I have the time. Probably won't change anything if it sits somewhere in my apartment for another year xDDD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games