Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 pm
DC-Chan
Lol, wow, I abandon Gaia for a couple months due to work, and everything has changed.

gonk
That's what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:54 pm
uuuuuguu

someone is sending me their intuos 3 to use ;___;

They got an intuos 5 and saw I'm struggling to repair my 3, so they said I could use theirs or just use it for scrap parts if that was what it was needed for

i'm like

cries

best day ever  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm
One of the threads in the Tiger & Bunny forum linked to the facebook page showing Gaia as one of the sponsors of the new movie. So happy right now. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm
So, halloween event is coming. I'm still waiting for the pm... I hope they fix them soon.

I don't know what to pick! Every fiber in my body says Elves, because I dislike vampires, but are they like the good guys now? I usually side with the good guys... so conflicted!! o.o

Argh!

I probably will end up with the elves though.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:05 pm
Iehonatane
So, halloween event is coming. I'm still waiting for the pm... I hope they fix them soon.

I don't know what to pick! Every fiber in my body says Elves, because I dislike vampires, but are they like the good guys now? I usually side with the good guys... so conflicted!! o.o

Argh!

Yep, the vampires (at least the ones under Louie's leadership) are the good guys this time. I know, it's weird for me too, I'd probably never have chosen the vamps if it wasn't for Kuro going insane with power. He's the reason Gambino is dead! And he's been killing gods and wants Gino and the gang dead, so he's definitely the bad guy of this scenario.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane

Argh!

Yep, the vampires (at least the ones under Louie's leadership) are the good guys this time. I know, it's weird for me too, I'd probably never have chosen the vamps if it wasn't for Kuro going insane with power. He's the reason Gambino is dead! And he's been killing gods and wants Gino and the gang dead, so he's definitely the bad guy of this scenario.

But what if Franco actually betrays Kuro and Elves end up being the good guys after all? xD I just don't like vampires, greedy little blood sukers that they are. But then again, Louie is working with Edmund, who is one of my favorite character on Gaia (Even though I don't like Louie) But Zhivago want's to kill Edmund and the vampires don't follow Louie, so... Arh... I don't know what to do.

And I have a feeling that the forums are going to be hellish on the vampire side due all the kiddies. (like it was with Durem and olympics) and I don't want to be on "that" side again -.-

Maybe I'll just be a on the elves side, but not on Kuro's side xD A rebel elf. Because somehow I just can bring myself to join vampires. *shudders*  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm
Eudaemon
From what I understand, the Kuros want Edmund and Gino dead.

Since Edmund and Gino are good guys, the Kuros are automatically bad, therefore the vampires must be good.

Faulty logic, but this event is morally ambiguous.

I sided with the vampires.

But didn't Zhivago say that he want's to kill Edmund and Gino, and that the vampires are not loyal to Louie?

And somehow I doubt that the Elves are going to be 100% with Kuro either, since he's going mad. Cordell at least seems pretty worried.

I think this is going to be an interesting event. I'd love to have a third fraction with both vampires and elves in it, who don't like either side.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 pm
Iehonatane
But what if Franco actually betrays Kuro and Elves end up being the good guys after all? xD I just don't like vampires, greedy little blood sukers that they are. But then again, Louie is working with Edmund, who is one of my favorite character on Gaia (Even though I don't like Louie) But Zhivago want's to kill Edmund and the vampires don't follow Louie, so... Arh... I don't know what to do.

And I have a feeling that the forums are going to be hellish on the vampire side due all the kiddies. (like it was with Durem and olympics) and I don't want to be on "that" side again -.-

Maybe I'll just be a on the elves side, but not on Kuro's side xD A rebel elf. Because somehow I just can bring myself to join vampires. *shudders*
Even if Franco eventually betrays Kuro, he's still recruiting for him at the moment. If the writers decide to work his item description into the story, it would likely happen towards the end, when (if?) the dark elves lose. At least that's how I picture it.

Zhivago aside, Countess Ambrosia states in her PM that the group of vampire clans willing to fight Kuro have gathered under Louie's leadership. And that any vampires that still chose to ally themselves to the Kuro gang will be regarded as enemies. Which would probably be the ones that also don't like Louie.

Yeah, how people act on the forums is another reason why I've never chosen Vampires or Durem as a team before. I've seen other people express wanting to join the dark elves but be secretly against Kuro too, so at least you wouldn't be alone there.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 pm
Chixen
Iehonatane

Even if Franco eventually betrays Kuro, he's still recruiting for him at the moment. If the writers decide to work his item description into the story, it would likely happen towards the end, when (if?) the dark elves lose. At least that's how I picture it.

Zhivago aside, Countess Ambrosia states in her PM that the group of vampire clans willing to fight Kuro have gathered under Louie's leadership. And that any vampires that still chose to ally themselves to the Kuro gang will be regarded as enemies. Which would probably be the ones that also don't like Louie.

Yeah, how people act on the forums is another reason why I've never chosen Vampires or Durem as a team before. I've seen other people express wanting to join the dark elves but be secretly against Kuro too, so at least you wouldn't be alone there.

Elves it is then. I have a feeling this might be one of the most interesting event's yet, with all the stuff underneath. I just hope Kuro eventually snaps out of it, or maybe we find out that someone else is controlling him. o.o

Now I just need to wait for the PM's.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:15 am
The Undead Suitor
Halfling Heroine
I have no idea who I should side with for the Halloween event. I always side with the "good guys" but in this case there doesn't seem to be any clear cut heroes or villains.

I'd say the vampires are pretty clearly heroes in this scenario.

They're only fighting back after being betrayed, while Don Kuro has some master plan to kill off all the gods inorder to create a power vacuum and make himself one and take over the world.

I suppose I was more thinking about this in light of the evil acts the vampires have commited before...like the murder of Gambino. However, I did join them in the long run, for the very reason you stated above. Don Kuro is out of his mind and needs to be stopped.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am
I love the titles you get from the Timid Achievement <3

Timid, Shy, Bashful and Anxious.

Awwwwwwww  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 pm
I HERD U GUISE LIKe HOMESTUCK

User Image  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm
eudae get out  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 pm
guh  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games