Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:26 pm

Sirius laughed and stumbled after Remus, clutching at his towel with his other hand. "Slow down, will ya? If some one were to walk in right now...poor bugger," he laughed.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:46 pm

Remus smiled. "We have towels," he said, pushing Sirius down onto the bed they had shared earlier. "All right, sit still."

Retrieving a brush from his bag, he sat down behind Sirius on the edge of the bed and began to brush the long strands out, seperating it into sections. The strands were still a bit wet, leaving trails of water down Sirius' back and most likely, Remus thought, pulling the strands back, down his chest as well. Ah well, he could get that later.

Working quickly, long fingers getting most of the unnecessary water out to fall onto his own towel covered leg. He twisted the strands into a loose braid that his mother had been fond of wearing. It would allow Sirius to pull it forward onto his chest.

He tied off the end with the black leather band on the handle of the brush and sat back to admire his work. Running his hand over the heavy material, he smiled triumphantly, leaning up against Sirius' back and catching a few of the remaining droplets of water on his neck with his tongue.

"Done," he said, pulling back a bit and tugging softly on the braid to check that it would hold. "Sorry, just seeing if it was tight enough, not trying to pull it out again."

He lifted the braid and let it slid over Sirius' shoulder to rest against his chest so that he could see it. "How do you like it?"

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:03 am

Sirius smiled, lightly tracing the braid with his finger tips as he glanced down at it. "I think you'll have to start doing this more often Moony," he commented before turning around and grinning at Remus.

"So how do I look? Absolutely stunning?" he asked with a wink.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:54 am

Remus laughed. "Well, you certainly look lovely without that hair in your face," he said catching Sirius' hand and leaning forward to kiss him warmly. "Stunning fits though, just don't let it get to your ego."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:37 pm

Sirius smiled and intwined his fingers with Remus', while reaching up with his other hand to brush a few stray strands of hair away from Remus' face. "Normally, I would've jumped you by now, but you said you wanted to talk. Shock and awe, Sirius Black is sitting down to have a meaningful discussion," he joked.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:20 pm

"I am in complete shock, especially since we're still sitting about in towels," Remus said, smirking. "But we need to talk," he leaned back, still keeping a hold of Sirius' hand as he tried to find a way to word this properly.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:33 pm

"Yes well, I nearly lost my towel when you dragged me out here. And I behaved in the shower, didn't I?" he pouted before grinning and lightly squeezing Remus' hand. "So, what's our topic?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:39 pm

Remus smiled. "Yes, you behaved wonderfully," he said, rewarding Sirius with another kiss before pulling back. "I just wanted to...well, what are we going to do after this reunion thing is over? I mean, I still have the cottage in Wales, you know, but I, I'm not sure if you want to stay near Harry or not or...we've already made it perfectly clear that this is seri - means more than just a simple...you get what I mean."

He sighed. "I'm not sure I'm making much sense."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:10 pm

Sirius smiled lightly and rested his forehead on Remus'. "You're making perfect sense. I would love to stay near Harry, but..." Sirius frowned and sighed.

"I have to let him be his own person, I can't...I missed too much, and it's really too late to fix that. If you can handle one room being the 'guest room' but being called Harry's, and an open floo connection to his home, maybe..." he stopped and backed up slightly, looking at Remus.

"I'll sell Grimmauld, and assuming we're both of the same mind by the time this reunion ends..." Sirius shrugged lightly. "Wales is a nice place, and I've been to your cottage before--I like it."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:13 pm

Remus sighed, relief flooding through him. He wasn't really sure why he'd been so worried in the first place, but he had. "Well, my old bedroom could be Harry's if you'd like. It not very big, but I doubt Harry would complain and I'm always willing to connect my floo to his, once he gets his own place. As for Grimmauld place, who would you sell it to?"

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:17 pm

Sirius shrugged. "Some mouldy old person who likes to collect and study things considered 'Dark' or something. I figure we cleaned out most the really dangerous stuff while I was there, and then I have no idea what you guys did while I wasn't there, but surely Mundungus went through and cleaned out a bunch of it--not caring about it's danger level, just caring about how much it'll get him." He grinned and looked at Remus with a skeptical eye.

"You were really worried about that, weren't you?" he asked, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:19 pm

"If you must know, yes," Remus said. "Mention it again and I'll have you sleeping downstairs in your towel."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Sirius chuckled and darted forward to kiss Remus. He pulled back slightly and smiled. "Well, I run the risk by telling you I love you, and that you were silly to worry about such a thing. What was I going to do Remus? Laugh in your face?" He grinned and kissed Remus again, slightly pushing him to lay down on the bed. "Not for all the chocolate and money and motorbikes and Harrys in the world."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:49 pm

Smiling, Remus let himself fall backward onto the bed, moving his leg so he could pull Sirius down on top of him without his leg going numb. "I'll let you get by on that one, but next time," he leaned up, threading his fingers into the base of Sirius' skull and pulling him him down for another kiss. "I'm sure I'm making my point."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:57 pm

Sirius hummed, kissing Remus passionately. He muttered quietly against Remus' lips. "Are we done talking? Should we seal the door shut and hope no one was planning on sleeping in here tonight?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games