Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:10 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
yes everyone is very nice. *cough* watch out for kylie she might rape you *cough* xd

eek *sighs* NO I WON'T! Well....maybe....heehee Just messing around...but that was really harsh.... sweatdrop

lol ive seen your pervy posts. xd just joking though. mrgreen

eek Oh yes, heehee... maybe I should go remove them... redface lol....um....i'm speechless now.....but yes, I know your joking. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:14 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
yes everyone is very nice. *cough* watch out for kylie she might rape you *cough* xd

eek *sighs* NO I WON'T! Well....maybe....heehee Just messing around...but that was really harsh.... sweatdrop

lol ive seen your pervy posts. xd just joking though. mrgreen

eek Oh yes, heehee... maybe I should go remove them... redface lol....um....i'm speechless now.....but yes, I know your joking. xd

you dont have to remove them they are really funny. hehe. mrgreen  

SandcastleBuilder

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:14 pm
What made my day was shoving her in the chocolate. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Hey hey! Nobody said you guys could pick on the perv today. heehee...after all, it wasn't just me. And you guys know you liked it! lol..anywhoo......  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 pm
kylie_xyooj
Hey hey! Nobody said you guys could pick on the perv today. heehee...after all, it wasn't just me. And you guys know you liked it! lol..anywhoo......

sorry i started it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:30 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj

lol...its okay dearest. I don't mind. Its just that I don't ever rape! Its always consesus...heehee...just messing. xp  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:56 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj

lol...its okay dearest. I don't mind. Its just that I don't ever rape! Its always consesus...heehee...just messing. xp

lol. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 am
hi, this is henry...well, ron now (ronzalpha) but i'm introducing his account to this guild. if he does come on one day, just say hi to him. anyone who is a starcrft or naruto fan would most likely like to talk to him one day.  

firebladesz

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 pm
how many accounts do you have henry. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:27 pm
um....

hey everyone I am new to the guild

Names Jonathan but you can call me kuro
23 years old, happily taken, um I am art major and I DJ on side

so yea if you wanna no more hit me up with a PM ^o^  

Kuroi Kohhi

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:32 pm
heehee....welcome Kuro! We know each other already..lol duh. Anyways, everybody in this guild is awesome! So have fun and go crazy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 pm
SandcastleBuilder

i was only using it for him. now its out of my territory.  

Ronzalpha201

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Ronzalpha201
SandcastleBuilder

i was only using it for him. now its out of my territory.

oh i see. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:53 pm
Hello my name is Jaymie *i'm really a girl playing as a guy character yes yes I know its odd but so what lol*
I'm going to be getting married in August 8 of this year (888 i know its soo cool!) and yeah I'm very happy and thankful you let me join this guild thank you so much =)

nice to see some friendly faces around these here parts lol  

Anders the Mage

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:04 am
Daemon Knightly
Hello my name is Jaymie *i'm really a girl playing as a guy character yes yes I know its odd but so what lol*
I'm going to be getting married in August 8 of this year (888 i know its soo cool!) and yeah I'm very happy and thankful you let me join this guild thank you so much =)

nice to see some friendly faces around these here parts lol

welcome and congrats. i always cry at weddings. crying  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games