Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:05 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:05 pm

zer0cool
heh catching my interest I did a google search.

kinda silly sounding but looks pretty good on the inside
Gothic Martha Stewart
ahhh gothic martha stewart i found that once *grins* it does sound kinda weird....specially if you imagine miss stewart as a goth......only attempt if you are good at memory represion.....

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:14 pm

*waits for customer*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:43 pm

[waits with her]

themagikat

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:00 am

Thanks for the links. We went over some of them together and she likes the full-length satin gowns.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:12 am

they are very nice aren't they ^_^

Isobel Bellamy

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:56 am

A lot of the clothing shown, especially the PVC and latex, are more sensationalistic than realistic though, and I can see why a lot of people wrongly associate Gothic with death or melodrama. Most of the clothing I saw on the sites I honestly can't see someone wearing outside of a club or goth convention. I think it's things like those that give the entire subculture a bad image in other people's eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:17 am

ThermaDraconis
A lot of the clothing shown, especially the PVC and latex, are more sensationalistic than realistic though, and I can see why a lot of people wrongly associate Gothic with death or melodrama. Most of the clothing I saw on the sites I honestly can't see someone wearing outside of a club or goth convention. I think it's things like those that give the entire subculture a bad image in other people's eyes.
*nods* it's annoying when i see things like that becuase i want to get clothes that i can actualally wear without 1 getting hypothermia and 2 not look like a slut

Isobel Bellamy

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:50 am

I'd love to get a floor-length trenchcoat, though. It would complete my dark, mysterious look nicely. Plus I need a lot more pendants and rings.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:12 pm

ThermaDraconis
I'd love to get a floor-length trenchcoat, though. It would complete my dark, mysterious look nicely. Plus I need a lot more pendants and rings.
I'm waiting for an opportunity to get a cape. why a cape you wonder? well why not? they're very warm plus people ask you why you are wearing it!

Isobel Bellamy

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:11 pm

Well hey, Darth Vader wears a cape and he's about as goth as anyone can get.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:16 am

Vader goth?.....I think he's too busy moping and screaming very melodramatically to be goth (I still cannot believe the end of episode 3.....Lucas should have left the star wars saga at 6) though come to think of it a lot of people think thats what goth is......

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:13 am

Hullo biggrin I'm back and ready for customers
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:47 am

-walks in and sits down- hey guys, sorry im late, we had a storm over at my end

d_weapon

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:22 pm

d_weapon
-walks in and sits down- hey guys, sorry im late, we had a storm over at my end
It's ok biggrin *hugs*
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games