Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:20 pm
Masquanade
Interesting conversations I see you guys are having. X___X; Interesting indeed. Anyways I'm back from Gulf Shores, but I won't be going to New Orleans tomorrow as planned due to the Hurricane. I don't know if we'll be evacuating or not til tomorrow morning. I'll try to make a post if I do, but I give you guys heads up. 3nodding

And I tell you not my name . . . bwahahahah . . . actually it's not that hard to find out . . . sweatdrop

Is it Kelly Nichols?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:41 pm
Saint-Saens
DiddleFreak61387

Froggy is Rachel, but she isn't an official Mod.
I'm Kyle
Paul = Oggy
Dan = Saens
Durza is Dave
Rinoa is hot
and so is Masq

Do you often feel bored and with nothing to do? If so, you might be suffering from boredom. Severe side effects usually are dullness, making up random things, staring blankly at something for hours, or making a Mod Rap for the BNG. One patient, Dan, Shares his rap with us, to demonstrate how serious the effects are.

I'm making a mod rap:
Froggy is Rachel, though she's not an official Mod
Rinoa and Masq both have hot bods
Oggy and Paul are synonymous with each other
and Durza and Dave are just like brothers
Kyle is Diddle
he should play the fiddle.
Dan named Saint-Saens after Camille.
Now let's eat some veal!

pirate Now think of that, in a rap battle... xd

I know it doesn't include Rinoa's and Masq's names, but... domokun heart heart

... Dan, your so white.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:54 pm
Shizankoff

... Dan, your so white.

Yeah, I know. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:04 pm
Saint-Saens
Shizankoff

... Dan, your so white.

Yeah, I know. heart

We still love you heart I think  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:23 pm
Shiz, I don't think I caught your name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:42 pm
Wow. I should come in here more often. It's funny, and you're talking about me. o.O And, Saint/Dan, love the rap. xD <3 lol.  

froggyfluf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Shizankoff
Masquanade
Interesting conversations I see you guys are having. X___X; Interesting indeed. Anyways I'm back from Gulf Shores, but I won't be going to New Orleans tomorrow as planned due to the Hurricane. I don't know if we'll be evacuating or not til tomorrow morning. I'll try to make a post if I do, but I give you guys heads up. 3nodding

And I tell you not my name . . . bwahahahah . . . actually it's not that hard to find out . . . sweatdrop

Is it Kelly Nichols?
3nodding yep
like i said
it's not that hard to find out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:08 pm
Shiz should be a detective.

Hi kelly!  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:40 pm
Saint-Saens

Hi kelly!

Why yes i should, it was only the subtitel to her dev art page, my name is Steven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:33 pm
Good bye mods, i am going on vacation be back around the 23rd  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:45 pm
Saint-Saens

Hi kelly!

Bandaholics Anonymous ( I can accualy spell that word now that i have to use it)
With that i bid you adue(Sp ><, yes nothing says goodbye like a gramatical error ^v^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:03 pm
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens

Hi kelly!

Bandaholics Anonymous ( I can accualy spell that word now that i have to use it)
With that i bid you adue(Sp ><, yes nothing says goodbye like a gramatical error ^v^)

*dramatic music*

The Grammar Nazi returns!

The word you're searching for it adieu. smile

On a completely unrelated note, I wouldn't be opposed to a mod meeting. It'd give me something to do with this free airline ticket I got from Frontier... ninja  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:49 pm
w00t!! That is one! Ok so we got:

Kelly - Masq
Kyle - Diddle
Steve - Shiz
Dan - Saint
Paul - Oggy
Rachel - Froggy
Dave - Durza
Rinoa - Sarah

But seriously a mod meeting!!! Come on, we could feel all executive like and make big decisions in PERSON! not to mention i could hit on kelly, rachel, and rinoa whee But it's a good idea right? I could arrange it so we can stay at my place ninja Altho it's kinda a mess with DDR pads on my floor, and the other room being my music room, but we can have Me n the girls in one room, and the guys in another, i know don't kill me, i'm not like that, i mean... i'm not gay, but i'm not gonna take advantage of another woman while she is asleep, and besides, we would be up like.. ALL night knowing US! First one to fall asleep is gonna get their a** slaped hard! Hows that for motivation?! We could go to D&B and hang out there, go to Sam Ash and harrass their orchestra section with our superior intellect. Then go to like a chinese buffet and get some good food. Get a picture of us all together, it would be AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:08 am
iOggy on Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:16 pm
I like the art contest idea. *starts making an edit of himself in a kilt*

You don't need to make an edit anymore... domokun They must be phsychic.  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:48 am
Hmm... ok, we need the following for the mod meeting.

Place:
Time:
How Much Moneys:

I'm suggesting either Philly, Boston, or WDW.
Sometime in the summer, or over spring break maybe.
And we could do it for a grand total of like $2000-2500 TOTAL, includes Rooms and Tickets and other junk.

the reason it's so high is because it's everyones ticket, and like 4 Hotel rooms, plus event costs and such. But it's pretty good for the price right?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games