Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm
Recursive, this happened on the bus today. I was slightly disgusted at the scene.

So I was at the bus stop and I saw a woman get on the same bus as me. The bus was packed. The only place for her to stand was behind a child carriage. The bus jerks forward and she places her hand on the carriage just for support.

Then the father yells at "her". Saying he doesn't want that kind of person near his kids and to stop touching the carriage. Swears a few times really loudly. Because then I noticed that this person who got yelled at was transgendered. I think some of the other passengers were also disgusted at the man in question because a few other people touched the carriage on their way out and he didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Okay, this broken or lost thing really has to stop: Lost: Glucose meter (thank goodness for spares) Broken: Dishwasher.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm
maenad nuri
Okay, this broken or lost thing really has to stop: Lost: Glucose meter (thank goodness for spares) Broken: Dishwasher.
Hey, mine too!

Good thing I don't use it anyway. And do dishes between meals so I don't even need it. sweatdrop

No glucose meter sucks though. I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm
Recursive Paradox

*huuuuugs*

I can skype you if you need someone to talk to.
Thanks for the offer lovie, but I'm not really up for talking tonight. Lots of crying and an absurd amount of baking, but I can't really form words. Of the spoken variety, I mean.

But I baked two dozen cookies, three batches of muffins, a loaf of banana bread, and then settled in to watch Buffy, which helped a bit.  

Calixti

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm
maenad nuri

I hate losing things like that.

My younger brother and I are both Type 1 Diabetics, And I remember when Josh left his only meter at a restraunt. My Mother panicked after she found out two days later that he had been making up blood sugars. But, luckily the Owner of the place found it and called the house, Which is really how she found out.

I've only been diagnosed for two years, So I still freak out when I leave or loss something as important as that... Maybe even overdramaticly . sweatdrop Hell, Right now I'm on my last insulin pen and still wondering when the new supplies are comming in because they were supposed to arrive a week ago.

So I know how scary and frustrating that is, But you seem to be able to take really good care of your husband the way I hope someone can do for me in the future. 3nodding I've read a few posts about how much you take care of him. It's comforting.

Anyways, I hope everything starts taking a turn for the best. It's going to be okay. *hugs*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 pm
I can't seem to find any path to follow at all! Seriously, I tried the dianic path, I loved it for a good while, was very into it, found a good place to learn and everything, then, into lesson 2... I read that they don't consider trans girls to be women in their religion for lack of "womb space" because magic comes from the womb I guess.... I just can't be in a religion of any sort that excludes somebody for who they are.. I mean, I get that they are women only, but, my role model as a woman and my best friend, is a trans girl. She's like, amazing... and I felt bad, so... I left that one too.
I just can't seem to find ANY group of people. Be it a religious group, art group, educational group, or anything social that doesn't involve excluding people I love...
Please, anybody have any ideas? Things like that just make me feel.. ew..
On top of that. I get stared at all the time! I hate it. I know I dress a bit differently for this town, and I know lesbians can be a bit different to see together. But really, when a group of kids in walmart walks past us, then walks past again, and I can see them peeking over shelves and lines at us. It gets very annoying. :/ Should carry pictures of us together... would last longer. I never got that expression till now. UGH!! people..... I try to like people.. I really do... but with all the hate going around, I can't seem to find any positive feelings towards society. I have a deep passion for flowers though.. They're nice, they're pretty, great listeners too. They never tell me I'm wrong, and they just look so happy in the sunlight ^^ I'm not delusional lol Just.... prefer things that don't insult me.  

Alice Morbid

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 pm
Personally, my religious group is very small. In day to day practice, I am a friendly neghbourhood animist. It sorta works for me, some people sling mud and call me rather unenlightened names... but it doesn't matter so much, i still talk to the beings I need and wish to, and need not edit my friends, unless they irritate some Genus Loci or other. then again, some spirits are very alien to humans, and it can be hard to interact with them on levels that are conventionally meaningful, or make sense fo what they want especially why.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 am
Fiddlers Green
Personally, my religious group is very small. In day to day practice, I am a friendly neghbourhood animist. It sorta works for me, some people sling mud and call me rather unenlightened names... but it doesn't matter so much, i still talk to the beings I need and wish to, and need not edit my friends, unless they irritate some Genus Loci or other. then again, some spirits are very alien to humans, and it can be hard to interact with them on levels that are conventionally meaningful, or make sense fo what they want especially why.

What really is animism?  

Alice Morbid

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 am
Succubus Sovereign
What really is animism?

There is disagreement on this, but as I see it, acknowledging and caring about the spirits in all things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 am
Succubus Sovereign
I read that they don't consider trans girls to be women in their religion for lack of "womb space" because magic comes from the womb I guess.... I just can't be in a religion of any sort that excludes somebody for who they are.. I mean, I get that they are women only, but, my role model as a woman and my best friend, is a trans girl.

Are they actually claiming that the lack of womb makes one not a woman or are they simply stating that if you don't have a womb you can't participate? One way to find out is to check to see what they do about women who have had their uterus removed.  

Recursive Paradox

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:30 am
Calixti
Recursive Paradox

*huuuuugs*

I can skype you if you need someone to talk to.
Thanks for the offer lovie, but I'm not really up for talking tonight. Lots of crying and an absurd amount of baking, but I can't really form words. Of the spoken variety, I mean.

But I baked two dozen cookies, three batches of muffins, a loaf of banana bread, and then settled in to watch Buffy, which helped a bit.

*hugs*

Okies. I wish I had banana bread. Error hates bananas so I feel bad about asking if we can make some...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 am
True Colours of Destiny
Recursive, this happened on the bus today. I was slightly disgusted at the scene.

So I was at the bus stop and I saw a woman get on the same bus as me. The bus was packed. The only place for her to stand was behind a child carriage. The bus jerks forward and she places her hand on the carriage just for support.

Then the father yells at "her". Saying he doesn't want that kind of person near his kids and to stop touching the carriage. Swears a few times really loudly. Because then I noticed that this person who got yelled at was transgendered. I think some of the other passengers were also disgusted at the man in question because a few other people touched the carriage on their way out and he didn't say anything.

That's ******** up. I really hate people. Also, why did you put quotation marks around the word her?  

Recursive Paradox

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 am
Happy -

Some friends and I were talking about a classmate. Apparently this classmate has come out as homosexual. I expressed dissatisfaction due to having previously thought that, if I wanted to date anyone in our year, it would have been this person. I then ammended and said that I suppose it didn't matter as I never had a chance to begin with. My friend interrupted me here, incredulous, and said that this person would have (while still in the closet) gone out with me in a heart-beat. Aparently I'm an '8' on the hotness scale. >.< I think this friend is incorrrect, I'm decent but not hot, but I do so love to hear it!

Not Happy -

I just learned that my sister is racist. The person whom I looked up to ever since I was young is a bigot.

When riding in a car, it is my custom to read restaraunt signs. I read one and my sister warned me to never go there. When I inquired as to why, I was answered, 'It's the black people hangout.'

When we discovered that we needed to go to WalMart, I expressed distatse. Ana agreed and said 'Goodie, black people.'

A black woman was talking a few halls down. The voice carried and we heard it. Ana was promted to say negative things about how black people talk. Not racist in and of itself, but it was intended to be such.

I saw a car that I thought looked awesome. Ana told me, 'No. No you do not. It is not awesome. It is a ****** car.'

I will be living with Ana this year. I'm a Freshman, Ana is a Senior. I suppose I can count myself lucky that I will have to deal with this distasteful attitude for only a year.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Recursive Paradox
True Colours of Destiny

That's ******** up. I really hate people. Also, why did you put quotation marks around the word her?

At that point I saw why the guy called "her" a "him".
Didn't mean any offense. sweatdrop  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nines19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Just a light rant: Ignorant angstheism is not (usually) intellectual or witty. Especially if you're a lazy, over-privileged teenager trying to get cheap lulz from your mommy and daddy's religious beliefs. More people need to realize this.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games