Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image User Image
*approaches Psy cautiously and tries to calm her*
There must have been some kind of grave mix-up with the equipment. Perhaps the mallet was not properly balanced or has become warped. Surely the fault lies there. sweatdrop

*while she doesn't really know what the rules are supposed to be, Miro's pretty sure knocking out bunnies wasn't a part of it, yet that seems to be what people are getting points for.*

Miro doesn't want to play if it means hurting bunnies crying

*throws down her mallet into the snow and crosses her arms, pouting*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:30 pm
Ryzan must be right…faulty equipment. Now THAT makes sense. She nods in agreement emotion_eyebrow Hmmm… perhaps you are right, Ryz… She stops immediately upon hearing Kat’s waif and is completely shocked at her insolence. She holds out her hand to Kyle and knowing the look on the Mistress’ face he holds out the Royal Riding Crop practically cringing at what Miss Miro is about to experience.

She snatches the riding crop from Kyle and points it fiercely at Miro as some of the staff duck and cover. Her nostrils flair and the crimson color starts to creep up her neck as her blood starts to boil. Her stark white complexion starting to contrast as her cheeks become naturally “rouged.” Just as she’s about to blow a gasket, the Minotaur proudly approaches the Queen of Hearts and bows lowly as he holds out one of his huge red hands to present the red ball to his Queen. Your baaaaall your Graaaaaaccccce. She pinches the bridge of her nose before gesturing wildly at the huge beast. YOU BUMBLING IDIOT!! scream ARE YOU DEAF?!! stressed I SAID FIND…NOT FETCH!! scream Quickly takes the ball, throws it again and points to the vast red courtyard. NOW GO LOCATE THE BALL AND EAT 5 GREEN VERMIN!!

She storms right over to Miro pointing her riding crop at her almost touching her nose. YOU INGENUO MOCCIOSO INSOLENTE!! NEVER…TRUST…A BUNNY!!! evil Swiftly smacks her riding crop to her side and it snaps loudly. Or are YOU the one who has led them here?! Hmmmmmmmm? Led this vermin to my Kingdom to wreak havoc upon my perfectly manicured courtyard? Led them here to run amok in my Castle. To exploit and ruin my beautiful gardens? Overrun my Castle and defecate wherever they so choose? UNCIVILIZED…UNTRAINED…UNENCUMBERED?!! scream She leans much closer to eye Miro with grave suspiciousness. Such insolence is a direct assault upon MY Kingdom and in essence MY RULE!! Grips her riding crop until she’s white knuckled. evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:26 pm
TECHNICALLY Hare Hauk was a hare not a "bunny"...but to be safe he tucked his ears into his hood. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:14 pm
Your Majesty if your humble servant Hatter can attest. Floating upward and over to the fuming queen carefully she gently takes Miro's hand and twirls her about. I don't possibly see how this little wafer cookie could ever have the smarts to bring such an infestation to this game. Leaning over she whispers in the queens ear. Having had tea with her. She gives the impression that she's not the brightest shade of red in the box. Hatter then floats to the other side of her Majesty and continues to whisper. Perhaps she needs the proper tutelage of wisdom? She seems so innocent in the ways of the world that I am sure only your knowledge can show her the light. She shifts back towards Hare and the others. Not really sure if it soothed the queen but hopefully move the game along.

Meanwhile the screams of little grunny Dras could be heard in the background as the beast servant chased and devoured them. No one even bothered to gaze as if it were the most normal thing in the world.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image
*starts to get an idea of how to throw more fuel on the fire when Psy accuses Miro of bringing the grunnies, but unfortunately the Hatter is quick to diffuse the bomb before he can get himself into position, slinking through the snow in his cat form behind the cleric. No matter. With Psy's temperament, it's only a matter of time before she gets ready to blow again.*

*meanwhile, Miro covers her eyes and bawls, both from being yelled at so severely and the poor little grunnies being devoured nearby. It's all too much* crying

User Image User Image
*tries his best to keep it together. Damn this emotional link* gonk crying
P-Perhaps we uh.. *quickly wipes away a tear that fought its way out* we could explore less lethal means of acquiring points due to the... sensibilities of our guest...

What did the grunnies ever do to you? crying

Gods, help me... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 pm
*notices that Taus is now sneaking around in his cat form and decides to take her cue from him. She slips into a shadowed corner and changes into a cat, leaving her clothes where hopefully nobody will move them. cat_sweatdrop Jumping up over the snow drifts, Kits bats at snowflakes as they fall, gradually placing herself close to Miro. Suddenly she notices that the red ribbon that had been tied around her neck was still there, the ends trailing in the snow. Staring at the ribbon for a moment, she pounces on it, rolling on her back as she bites the end* cat_blaugh
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:44 pm
User Image
*catching something blue moving around through the sea of red, she looks over spots and Cheshire Kits*
Oh noes! Run away before the minotaur sees you and eats you! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm
Perhaps if you go to hit your ball little one you can aim it at said minotaur and stop him? The Door Mouse moaned towards Miro in agitation. All this screaming and whining was keeping her from properly sleeping. At least this way we can keep this damn bloody game going instead of just standing out here becoming red popsicles. Hatter and Hare looked at her surprised at her tone that she rarely uses.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 pm
User Image

As she listens intently to the Hatter, she doesn’t take her eyes off of this Miro person. emotion_eyebrow What the Hatter says is indeed true…not the most brilliant shade of crimson. At least it “appears” to be the case. Innocence is a trait this Queen has never had and it is difficult for her to believe one could walk in this world truly oblivious. This could be a deception and the Queen of Hearts is no fool. Innocent……for now. She turns around to stroll for a bit but is sure to acutely look in the direction of the Queen of Diamonds as she’s the one who has brought this waif to her kingdom. stare

Standing tall (at least as tall as 5’ 2” can get you) with perfect posture she gestures gracefully to the waif. You are holding everyone up with this childish behavior. If indeed it is genuine. emotion_eyebrow Perhaps she has underestimated this waif and this display is a blatant manipulation tactic. So……I shall make you an offer you cannot refuse. emotion_yatta This statement peaks the attention of the King. An offer you cannot refuse means business and when it comes to business it doesn’t matter who or what you are.

The Queen starts to pace casually as she think. These creatures you apparently are so fond of DO possess a wonderful pelt. Even I can understand this rationale. So soft and would indeed make a lovely fur coat or perhaps some cuffs and collar due to their size. But unfortunately my dear, they are the wrong hue. You see, this is the Castello Rosso. She gestures to the lovely Crimson field littered with green spots. And if you had any Artistic sense or knowledge of the science of colour, you would know green is the exact opposite of crimson. Rounding them all up to paint them is an impossible undertaking due to their mating habits…they are rabbits you know. She blatantly winks at the King. wink

Participation is your friend. Gestures to the field of spotted green. The choice is yours. Play and as a gesture of good faith, I shall spare them. Continue this ridiculous tantrum and the lot of them shall be harvested and turned into a fur wardrobe after they are properly dyed a lovely crimson of course. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:53 pm
*pauses to look at Miro* Mew! cat_biggrin *one of the grunnies jumps over her in its rush to get away from the minotaur* cat_surprised *jumps up and chases after it*
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Better dead than red.

*quickly covers her mouth. eek That's not at all what she wanted to say and it didn't -feel- like she said it, yet that was most certainly the sound of her own voice speaking.*

*grins* twisted

*afraid of what else might come out of her mouth, she keeps one hand clamped over it while she bends down to pick her mallet back up*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 am
User Image

Stops and freezes in place at hearing Miro’s comment. Very curious. emotion_eyebrow Just a mere minute ago she was blubbering over these green vermin yet verbally just sealed their demise. She turns around slowly and gazes at the girl. Expressionless…her gaze as cold and as the frigid temperatures. Learn this ragazza. When it comes to fur coats and accessories, I…do not bluff. She raises an arm and points to the field.

Quick as a flash the King yanks out a pistol effortlessly gunning one of the green rabbits down. He yanks out a 2nd pistol. twisted Eh…Dolce Cosa, jus how long yous wants yous cappotto? twisted

Hmmmmm. I'm not entirely sure. She states sarcastically as she crosses her arms. She reaches to her chin and taps her crimson lips for a bit. Just how long IS this coat going to be, ragazza? twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 pm
User Image
*starts to tear up again and tries to tell the royal couple to stop, but as soon as she takes her hand off her mouth, she hears her own voice answering in a completely different way*

Better make it extra long to cover that huge a** of yours!

*looks at the cleric with shock.*
How dare you!?

*grabs her arm and goes to further scold her, but other words spoken in his voice interrupt him*
That's what -I- wanted to say!
User Image User Image
*blushing, clasps his hand over his mouth and looks toward Psy in a panic*
T-That was not me! I would say no such thing!

*smirks, striped tail swaying slowly behind him as he waits for the Queen to explode* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:08 pm
*stops to stare at Miro and Ryzan, confused by their odd comments*
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:38 pm
User Image

Insults from a complete stranger is a typical thing. There are plenty of people who trash talk those in positions of influence, celebrity or power. It’s very easy to sit on the sidelines and harass the ones doing what it takes. Over the years, you develop a thick skin to such behavior. It comes with the territory. There are plenty of ways to handle such an occurrence. But to hear these types statements from one of her most trusted and sought after advisers? neutral She turns her head and precariously bends around to try to see for herself if her a** is indeed huge, but finds it difficult to really tell in the outfit she’s wearing. She looks to her husband questioningly. confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games