Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Is the prize booth only at the entrance of the festival or are there ones in every area?

Just at the entrance of the fair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:38 am
So I'm going to train in N. Lumiose City in Kalos. It says roll a 14 sided di, however there isn't one. Just a note  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:53 am
Shadow - Dragon
So I'm going to train in N. Lumiose City in Kalos. It says roll a 14 sided di, however there isn't one. Just a note

Ah, it's worded a bit oddly. But, for cases like that you'd just generate a random number, 1 through 14.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 am
KipsterHipster
Shadow - Dragon

Ah, it's worded a bit oddly. But, for cases like that you'd just generate a random number, 1 through 14.

Indeed, however I like to combine things to get the most out of each post. For example I'm setting up wild Pokemon to train against so for level I'd roll two 4 sided dice. For attacks I set up four moves then roll 10 four sided dice. So when I see things like that I just like to point them out. Also another minor edit and small note would be that levels say "Level, HP and EXP" but it was changed to simply levels when the HP change occurred. I'd figure delete the HP and EXP bit but it would be a help in the long run if EXP was added next to health (I just have the levels saved myself so it'd be more for others and not just myself)

-edit- For example I do this  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:01 am
Shadow - Dragon

Indeed, however I like to combine things to get the most out of each post. For example I'm setting up wild Pokemon to train against so for level I'd roll two 4 sided dice. For attacks I set up four moves then roll 10 four sided dice. So when I see things like that I just like to point them out. Also another minor edit and small note would be that levels say "Level, HP and EXP" but it was changed to simply levels when the HP change occurred. I'd figure delete the HP and EXP bit but it would be a help in the long run if EXP was added next to health (I just have the levels saved myself so it'd be more for others and not just myself)

Oh, okay. Well, looking into the RNG thread, I see you've found a way to accommodate all of that, so that's good~ As for the part about EXP, I suppose a bit of discussion between the mods would be needed. It'd certainly be convenient to have the EXP next to the levels.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 am
Will the Exp Reset as an 'herbal remedy' be available as an event item or even something that costs a high number of shards?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:29 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Will the Exp Reset as an 'herbal remedy' be available as an event item or even something that costs a high number of shards?

Exp resets have already been added to the shard shop at 35 shards.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Exp resets have already been added to the shard shop at 35 shards.

Cool, I only have 12 though  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:04 pm
I might have asked this before but honestly I don't remember.

With the Legendary Lotto statement if you don't want the Legendary Pokemon don't roll for it active will it been open more recently? I'm not going to roll for Oct's but does that mean I have to wait until Feb? What if that's another one that neither of my characters want? Six months to wait if there's a different one I want?

I guess another question would be if Legendary summon items can be traded around? How does that work for a character's slots? Are there only three legendries allowed or three summoned ones?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:43 am
When traveling to a personal location do you still need to make the three post mine, Im assuming yes ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:28 am
Shadow - Dragon
I might have asked this before but honestly I don't remember.

With the Legendary Lotto statement if you don't want the Legendary Pokemon don't roll for it active will it been open more recently? I'm not going to roll for Oct's but does that mean I have to wait until Feb? What if that's another one that neither of my characters want? Six months to wait if there's a different one I want?

I guess another question would be if Legendary summon items can be traded around? How does that work for a character's slots? Are there only three legendries allowed or three summoned ones?

No, it won't be more frequent, because that request is due to common courtesy-- if you don't want the legendary, you shouldn't be trying to take it from people who do.

You can probably trade summon items, but it still takes your legendary slots-- yours, not your characters. Character's have no legendary limit, however you can only win so many legendaries through competitive means (ie, means that, by you winning, someone else has lost), like the legendary lotto.

Cannibalistic-Insanity
When traveling to a personal location do you still need to make the three post mine, Im assuming yes ?

When traveling to the personal location, it requires three posts, but in leaving the personal location, no, you don't have to post three times : )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:34 pm
I'll ask here as well as the Halloween event (Which looks awesome)

Will Pumpkin Venusaur have a Mega Evolution? Also the Ghost-Johto starters, is it safe to assume they also start at level 10?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:45 pm
Shadow - Dragon
I'll ask here as well as the Halloween event (Which looks awesome)

Will Pumpkin Venusaur have a Mega Evolution? Also the Ghost-Johto starters, is it safe to assume they also start at level 10?

I'm glad you like the event! The mods worked hard in creating those sprites~

As for your questions, yes Pumpkin Venasaur has a mega evolution. It's already up and can be found with the other evolutionary forms in the little 'spoiler' tab underneath Pumpkin Bulbasaur.

The Johto starters are actually level 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:21 am
For the Halloween event cool colored Pokemon it says normal guild catching rules. So does that mean it takes from the post count or is it like the mysterious incense where it doesn't take from the count?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 am
Shadow - Dragon
For the Halloween event cool colored Pokemon it says normal guild catching rules. So does that mean it takes from the post count or is it like the mysterious incense where it doesn't take from the count?

By normal catching rules, we mean you still have to battle/capture like any other pokemon. It does not take a post count to encounter these special pokemon, since you roll and get one encounter.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games