Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:10 pm
darkdark7
ha like hell thatll happen. my trash is empty and im not that computer-literate to know how i can get them back...im so close to killing people right now...
oh yeah, and i got a million people telling me their problems like im their psychiatrist or somethin'...i officially know exactly what is going on among my circle of friends, and some of the stories will make ur hair curl...*sighs* can i go and shoot myself now?
rofl xD

oh yeah, i know how this feel personally. people did that to me before, that's one of the reason why i keep away from net right now ;;;>.> shhh, they don't know this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:24 pm
lol.

i was stuck in the middle of ******** nowhere for 6 days and no internet!! goddamn mother had to leave me there....  

darkdark7

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:21 pm
I really hate it when managers at your work place throw around their power and make you feel like crap. One of them as been doing that alot lately, to me especialy, as well as others. Just because they're a bit higher up doesn't mean they can do that to people. Now I'm nursing an injury to both my calf muscles (they are both severly srained from track and volleyball), and I need to sit down a bit as to not to tear them. So Today I was sitting in one of the seats watching the last 5 minutes of the movie before I had to clean the theater and he pulled me out and yelled at me for. He wouldn't even listen to my reason saying it doesn't matter and to never do that agin otherwise you'll get written up when EVERYONE else does it anyway. He was beeing so unreasonable. I work on my feet for hours on end, injured non the less and I get in trouble for something out of my control!!!! He does this all the time. You do something SLIGHTLY wrong and not text book exact then he yells at you for simple mistakes!!!! *takes a deep breath* That's all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:57 pm
i think i would look for another job when i wasnt working and as soon as i found one id quit the one i had if my manager was being that stupid...well, first id cuss them out and then quit mrgreen twisted  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 pm
damn it, i'm getting out of shape. Dx

well i don't see any body rant about themselves....so i want to be the first. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:58 pm
darkdark7
i think i would look for another job when i wasnt working and as soon as i found one id quit the one i had if my manager was being that stupid...well, first id cuss them out and then quit mrgreen twisted
Well I hardly ever see him or have to deal with him so it's not THAT bad. I just found it really inconciterate.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:19 pm
@ iyamashi: usually its other people who piss me off, so i dont rant about myself...

@volley: still...im just the kind of person who would quit for having a crappy boss, even if i dont see them a lot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:09 pm
-.-ll damn everyone at school...im not exactly on best terms with my bf, and i was extremely pissed at school, and the kids still managed to ignore it and piss me off...*forces hand with dull rusty knife back under table*  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:13 pm
darkdark7
@ iyamashi: usually its other people who piss me off, so i dont rant about myself...

@volley: still...im just the kind of person who would quit for having a crappy boss, even if i dont see them a lot sweatdrop
i know, but i don't see enough self hate around here >.> got to balance thing for the good of mankind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:35 pm
stare evil that stupid b***h i call my mum ******** locked up the goddamn computer!!! i cant ******** add anything to my favorites online, i cant change my password to the comp, i cant do s**t anymore!! the ******** made it so that i cant even access a site that isnt in my favorites, so im basically screwed in that regard!! and now shes threatening to lock the entire comp up so i cant even get into my account and do my hw...IM GONNA ******** KILL THAT ******** with my comp...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:13 pm
and i wonder why she wants to lock it up..xD

it's not the end of the work, darkdark. you'll live =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:44 pm
like hell i will...

i have no idea why though. she says its cuz im on too much, but thats BS  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:55 pm
you're still breathing aren't you? =]

parents say weird things when they have nothing else to say. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:25 pm
well my mum must really have nothing to say...and she unlocked everything in the last couple of days...odd...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:57 pm
awe, did you thanks her? =D  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games