Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:41 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson grabbed the ball from the air and took off between the other two Chasers. He sped forward towards the goal posts, keeping the ball tightly tucked under his arm.

Team One Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                              To the Goals: 1/3
                                                              Final Roll: --
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continuing down the field, Kyson held the Quaffle tightly to his side. He was almost to the goals. All he had to do was avoid the other Chasers until he got there. Easy enough, right?

Team One Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: 2/3
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Savannah had to rip around and change her course to try and follow after the quaffle. It was back in Kyson's hands and she narrowed her body closer to her broom to try and race faster. She could see he was almost at the scoring zone; too close, actually. She'd only have one chance so she dove fast and hard hoping to smack that quaffle out of his grip and into the air for her steal.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Team Two: Chaser
AC: 16
(0/3)

+2 experience
HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson easily dodged Savannah's steal attempt and shot towards the goals. He readied himself for his toss, then threw the Quaffle at the goals. He was confident in his skills, sure that his shot would fly through the hoops.

Team One Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: 3/3
                                                              Final Roll: 11 (wow)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Now finally adjusted to the pace of the game, Tristan was ready. Until a bludger was aimed at him--luckily, the little first year runt managed to save him and even deflected it back towards an opposing chaser, brill. "Good job mate!" Positive reinforcement can be a good thing, in moderation. Especially when it's worth it. Hoping to catch the next rogue bludger at the perfect angle, he lined up his shot and aimed straight for Mira.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Beater: Team Two
                                          AC: 17

+7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Defending: - - -
                                          Targeting: Mira hit!!

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee whipped around to try and stop the quaffle. Her arms reached out infront of her...

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 3/3
Catch -/2
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee grinned when she easily caught it. Maybe she was a better keeper than seeker. She liked Seeker more. It was more fun. She tossed the quaffle off to Devonte

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 3/3
Catch -/2
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
Modifiers: (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin may have supposed to be helping out his mock team as a chaser, but end up hanging back mostly. The players had it without him. Honestly they were all pretty great. He was sure they really didn't need him except that Slytherin's ambitions and egos got too big sometimes and they all wanted a starting spot. Or the "best" position of seeker like the fight the girls had for seeker which they'd get reserve at best. Or an excuse to hit people. Even the pipsqueak and that new kid, the second year, Leon were at it slinging bludgers. He whistled and called try outs to an end, "Alright, guys, great job. Give me and Vandy a few minutes and we'll get the team posted."

He convened with Evander for a few minutes to figure out the team line up and then after scribbling down names held up the parchment, "Okay, we got the team set up, everyone be sure to take note. I'm pretty sure we're going to have another winning session. Be sure to show up for our practices and the game coming up. We have the first game of the year, this year."
                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Team will be posted in a minute}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

The Shiny Furret

Mephis Inferni

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Team Captain
Benjamin Ryans

Team Vice-Captain
Evander Lillantine

Keeper
Benjamin Ryans

Chasers
Devonte Bannister
Kyson Macclellan
Savannah Hastings

Seeker
Evander Lillantine

Beaters
Mira Mitchell
Tristan Hastings

Reserve
Raymond Yuko (Chaser)
Sera Avery (Seeker #1)
Amelia McHalen (Seeker #2)
Caty Blake (Keeper)
Leon McGregor (Beater #1)
James Rich (Beater #2)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:51 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who? No one in particular, just the Slytherins moving about.
                                                                Thoughts?This bloody spell is going to give me an aneurysm.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack made his way from the dungeons out towards the grounds in decent time. He changed from his robes to a pair of jeans, white tee, and some trainers. Nothing fancy, but it was for the best. It wasn't like he was out here to meet an old friend or an acquaintance of his father. He was fully expecting this to turn into a brawl, but he'd use it as a time to get to know his fellow beater. Maybe Leon wasn't a bad guy, just had a hard time adjusting like he did? Who knows...he could just be a monumental prat.

He made it to the pitch and looked around, not seeing Leon yet. Deciding not to stand right out in the open, he meandered towards the goal posts where he was relatively out of sight from the windows of the castle. He definitely didn't want to get into any more trouble than he had to. Detention on the first day? That might be a new record in his family...then again, did any of them ever have a detention? He'd have to ask Belle when he decided to write her again.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: To the practice pitch!

Diamond Wales

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:36 pm
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was not thrilled to be starting tryouts this year, but he wasn't exactly reluctant about it either. He'd wanted people to be forced to listen to him for years, after all. And he had a very different idea for how to run this team than Ryans had had. They weren't going to humiliate themselves like they had last year. He'd make sure of it. But most importantly, he needed a vice captain, as loathe as he was to actually share any of the meager control he had. Vander at seventeen was no more willing to let someone else in the sandbox than Vander at seven. He just needed someone who wasn't going to ******** them all over once he'd graduated, even if he shouldn't have cared a whit about it.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
Position: Seeker
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Catching Snitch, +6 Spotting Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

Username

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon stepped onto the pitch, hands in his pockets with a school broom slung over his shoulder. He hadn't gotten a new one, but he figured he could work with the one he had. He glanced over and took note of the p***k Lillantine overseeing tryouts and reminded himself that Ryans had graduated. So had Mitchell as well, and there was a chance he could possibly make first string. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed a sheet up and filled it out silently before handing it back. He then started on some basic stretches, and swore that if the p***k Lillantine made him do laps, he was going to lob bludgers at him. He didn't care. This was stress relief for him.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Leon McGregor
                                                    House: Slytherin
                                                    Year: Third
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    First Choice Position: Beater
                                                    Second Choice Position: I swear to (censored due to profanity) if you don't give me beater...

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

If nothing else, Tristan always had quidditch to look forward too. It was a safe haven, of a sorts. Not literally, that would be stupid, considering he's a beater. But to be honest, he'd sooner take a bludger to the gut then deal with life. Of course it's always because of a stupid girl, too. Isn't it always? All the books he's read and the movies he's watched; it seemed like everything could be solved by just not caring. That used to be so easy! But now... Is it possible to care so much that it's making you numb? Because that's how he felt. Juggling between Lorelei and Sybil; he knew he needed to chose, and he might lose his chance if he doesn't try. But they're both special, and they mean so much to him in so many different ways. But Tristan just... kept doing nothing, as if how somehow, things would change. And they haven't. Not even in the slightest. But he trudged up to the quidditch pitch in silence. With both Benjamin and Mira gone, he didn't expect to come across much conversation on the field. And he was grateful for it. The last thing he wanted to do was pretend to make small talk. Nodding just once to Evander, he quickly filled out his sign-in sheet then moved to turn it in to the captain.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Tristan Hastings
        Year: Fifth
        Advanced Flying II: Yes
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
        Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
        First Choice Position: Beater
        Second Choice Position: Reserve

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: quidditch field】 【COMPANY:: Slytherins'】 【ATTIRE:: long sleeve & sweat pants】 【STATS:: 5' 5½", 140lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:44 pm
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

For someone who seemed to constantly project an aura of ever never giving a s**t about anything, Vander thought it a bit ironic that McGregor consistently showed up fairly early. Then again, what else did he have to do? Smoke under the stands? Curse out first years for looking at him the wrong way? (Although Vander himself was guilty of the latter) He took the form from the younger boy about as passive aggressively as possible, and was then pleased to see the male Hastings show up. Vander didn't like Hastings the elder, but he didn't despise Tristan, and he seemed to have enough sense to be able to manage something like a team without turning it into a circus. Looking at you, Ryans. "Hastings, as of right now you're vice captain," he said bluntly as he took the fifth year's paper. "Try not to get too excited." As far as he knew Hastings wasn't particularly emotional, which probably explained why he seemed to spend his time mooning over two girls who were very close to becoming inanimate objects, they spoke and changed facial expressions so infrequently.

OOC:
Position: Seeker
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Catching Snitch, +6 Spotting Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

Essy ze Ninja

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:01 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond was once again one the Quidditch pitch. He didn't expect much but he expected to at least do his best. There were other better chasers and he wasn't going to argue that they were going to handle the game on the field. Walking onto the pitch, the third year took a form and filled it out. He figured it was better to try then not at all. Besides it was better to be distracted on other things then worrying about the next big fight that would go on in his class. Instead he figured he could have fun if anything while mentally cheering on Savannah.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                    Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                    Year: Third Year
                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 year
                                    Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    First Choice Position: Chaser (Reserve)
                                    Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess. (Reserve)

- - - - - - - - - -

With: Fellow Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                    Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                    AC: 14
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games