Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:01 pm
[[Why must I not be on when the excitement happens?!]]
Sam smiles and thinks about the Ravenclaw jewel. "Accio Family Jewel" Sam mutters. She waits a few minutes and the necklace comes flying at her. She takes it and follows the other to the Room of Requirement.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm
*Selene stealthily glided into the stacks, gazing happily. Oh, how she missed being amongst the books. It had been quite a will since she had been here. She had been to busy with her AP testing. But alas, she was finished with it, and happily sat at a random desk and pulled an intriguing looking book out from in front of her and began reading*  

Selene_Death_Dealear

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:10 pm
*sigh...* After a long day of laborious work, Dixie the house elf wanders into the library for some down time. "Messa wishes me could read more often..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:04 pm
[[Dixie, you can only post in games, the great hall, or the giggling pear until you are sorted...]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm
((ooc and the house elf classrooms))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:58 pm
[[yes, those too...]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Sam walks into the library and walks down the fiction isle. She needed some new reads, and the locked tower only had non-fiction stuff. She decided on a book about dolls coming to life, checked it out, and then left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza glided through the library doors and took a seat on a window ledge. Crossing one ankle behind the other she pulled our her lesson plans and began scribbling down notes*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Darth Hakumei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Ayumi runs into the library and starts searching for a book on astronomy. After finding three, she sits down to read them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm
::Kamalia Mingan walks into the Library and walks up to the Potion books section and pulls a few down that looks useful. Walks over to a table by the window and pulls out notebook, quill and ink pot out of messenger bag and begins reading and taking notes when it looks like it would be useful!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image
Prof. Scarborough enters the library. She looks around at the serene environment. She walks past Prof. Beroliza wordlessly, and then proceeds to the back, where she sees two of her students. "Ayumi, Kamalia," she says as a greeting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 pm
::Looks up from writing a particularly interesting note. Spots who called her name and says softly:: "Hello Professor Scarborough! Enjoying your day?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 am
User Image *Selena Beroliza mutters under her breath*

Oh I'm sure that woman has no sense of joy...

[[Scarborough and Beroliza dont get alon, for RP purposes only, just so you know Kamalia.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image
"Why yes, Kamalia. It is rather nice out. Makes me remember why I came to teach here. What is that that you are reading? It looks like a Potions book," she says. As she hears Selena, she turns her head half way and says, irritated, "Why I find it interesting that you would say that, Miss Beroliza. You after all, would know joy personally. I would assume that the glory of bringing in a supposed villain would, of course, bring joy. Not all at the expense of others of course," She smiles her same smile.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 am
::Looks down at Potions book the looks back at Professor Scarborough and smiles.:: "Yes Ma'am i'm hoping that when i graduate from here i'll be able become a Potion Master myself! Potions is very soothing to me! Rather either making one or just studying the properties to it! I'm glad you are having a nice day! It is nice out." ::Watchs Professor Scarborough turn around and says something to Professor Beroliza.::

((OoC: Ok good to know!! lol ))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games