Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 am
"I like 9 because it is divisible by 3, and made by multiplying 3x3, and of course in my belief system, 3 is a very powerful number. balanced. i think it actually makes me suited more towards Ravenclaw, but Slytherin is the house I would really like to be in."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm
"Math?!? What is all this about?" Misa glances wide-eyed between Morbid and Valerie. She has always loved math but has no idea how it relates to choosing which house she would end up in.  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"It's Arithmancy. We are talking about our personality numbers."

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 am
"Hello Misa! We are talking about Arithmancy. It is a form of Divination that works with numbers. Everyone has 3 different numbers: character, mind, and heart. These numbers show our personality. I actually HATE math, but Arithmancy is actually very simple once you know how to differentiate between the numbers and what they mean. There's a whole chapter on it in The Sorcerer's Companion on it!" Mo smiles. "You should check out Arithmancy class once you get to third year, when we can choose out elective classes."

[ooc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmancy check this out, it's quite interesting... also, the book i mentioned online is available in REAL LIFE and has a lot of different HP stuff in it that is very interesting as well.]  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 pm
"Wow that's so cool! I can't wait until I'm assigned a house and can take all these cool classes!" Misa then sits down with pencil and paper to calculate her number.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 am
"Oh I know! I took the sorting test but nobody has sorted me yet, I don't know how long the wait usually is. Tell me what your number is when you find out!"  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:40 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Good luck with your sorting! I hope you get into Slytherin like you want. I'm on my way to do the same." Valerie crosses her fingers. Hoping to get into Ravenclaw.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 pm
"Woah." said Kori, "Arithmancy actually sounds pretty fun. I thought it was just math!" She put down the book she had been reading about quidditch. "I think I'll go do the sorting too. See you guys later!"

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Good luck with your sorting, Kori!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 am
Hi. I am new in this guild. Anyone know some nice places to go for new ones? I ve been reading about the classes and stuff. But that's all closed. So is there anyone who can help me?  

littlexcuty

Hilarious Noob

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am
littlexcuty
Hi. I am new in this guild. Anyone know some nice places to go for new ones? I ve been reading about the classes and stuff. But that's all closed. So is there anyone who can help me?

"Hi there! I'm Kenzie! You've acctually come to the right place! This is the Giggling Pear. Everyone starts out in this guild as a House Elf, and after a certian number of posts (or amout of time) you are allowed to be sorted into your house. I've been sorted into Huffle Puff (as noted by my posting color) and once you are sorted you post in the color associated with your house.

House elves are not allowed in the House common rooms, but you can go just about anywhere else (double check with the rules, go to the main page and read the post that says read first) Most of us hang out in Spinner's End. Which is where all the games are. You are correct that none of the classes are open yet and that's because we are in the process of recruiting new members as the old ones have become inactive.

The Giggling Pear (or Mess Tent) is the main hang out for House elves, and often students (such as me) come and visit. I hope you have a great time!" Kenzie goes over to a shelf and grabs a couple of oranges. She places one in her pocket for later and starts peeling the other. Leaning against the table she turns back to the new elf. "So what's your name?"

[occ: ok, before you reply to this go to Welcome [Read First] (which is in the second blue box below where you found the Around Hogwarts subforum and post your character discription. That place will tell you all about the guild and you can give us your basic info. It looks like two others joined about the same time as you so you won't be too alone here]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Hello, all! It's great to see a new face here. I hope to see you around often. I'm Valerie. What's your name? I'm still a house elf like you. But I'm hoping to be sorted soon." Valerie introduces herself to the new elf with a smile. "Hey, Kenzie!"

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm
"Hello there! My name is Misa and I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm also a house elf, so we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Misa is overjoyed at having another elf around, maybe it won't be so quiet around here anymore....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am
"Hello!"

Morbid Smiles brightly.

"I am first-year recently-sorted Hufflepuff, Morbid, also known as Mo. I was raised by two Slytherin wizarding families, but i'm actually Muggle-born. I'm adopted, you see. I just broke the record of Slytherins for my family, but I got an owl this morning and they're proud of me anyway."

Morbid looks around for people she knows as well.

"Didn't get my first choice! But that's fine. I mean, i'd rather be in a house I didn't put first than not be magic at all!"

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games