Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm
"Over my dead body,"Chris said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm
Raven snickered. "That could be arranged..."

Amber felt the wall again as she tried to take another step back. "i... i won't get caught again!" she half-said, half-yelled at Envy. "Not by you!"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 pm
"Good this should be fun then,"Envy smirked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm
Amber glanced to the side quickly, then back to Envy. She took off running to the right, down the hall in the opposite direction of Chris. Amber ran down the hall and into another one, just trying to escape at the moment. i have to run... i just have to get away... Amber thought as she ran.

Raven sighed as she heard Amber take off, but she never took her eyes off of Chris. "You have your fun with your sister, ok Envy? Just for me, go and catch her anyway you want," Raven said to Envy, still not looking away from Chris.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Envy nodded "My pleasure," then started running after her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Amber heard someone running after her, so she just kept running, not bothering to look back to see who it was. She took a left and ran down another hallway.

Raven smiled evily as she heard Envy take off this time. "Hear that Chris? Envy is going to catch his little sister..." she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm
"Then I'll get her back,"Chris said.Ashi blew his wings and got rid of the tornado and Wrath dashed out after his sister and out of Raven range.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Raven just let Wrath go and faced Ashi and Chris. "Well then i'll just make sure you can't find her after Envy catches her," she said evily.

Amber took a right to go down another hall. She ended up coming to the throne room. She looked around and hid behind the throne. this isn't good. this isn't good... Amber thought as she hid.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 pm
Envy entered the throne room andlooked around. "Leave my sister alone!"Wrath yelled and lept at Envy with a blade only to be stopped when Envy caught him by the throt and Wrath's anger changed to fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm
Amber heard Wrath, then came out of hiding. She saw Envy holding Wrath by the throat and stood in horror. "Let him go!" she yelled. "let Wrath go now, Envy! Leave him alone!"

Raven flew up into the air. "the first move is your's," she said, snickering.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:42 pm
"Why should I,"Envy smirked

Chris and Ashi looked at each other then nodded "Ash Panther!"they yelled together summoning a giant panther made of ash  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm
Raven glared at the panther and shot a feather storm attack at it.

Amber gritted her teeth, but then just stopped. "Let him go..." she said. "And... i'll go with you peacefully... just leave Wrath alone..." Amber finished. She fell to her knees and looked at the ground, giving up. i can't fight Envy... because he's my brother... she thought.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:56 pm
"Hmm...."Envy said in thought still holding Wrath by the throut "Sis don't I'll be fine I went to boot camp I can deal with it,"Wrath said as best as he could with Envy holding his throut  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Amber shook her head and started to cry. "just go Wrath.... please.... i just can't take this anymore.... i can't take fighting... my family...." she cried. "Envy.... please.... just let Wrath go...." Amber half-said, half-begged.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm
"Sis no,Chris and Ashi need you I'll be fine,"Wrath said still with Envys hand around his neck  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games