Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm

(O.O HOLY...man, Cinderstar...)

Crystalstar looked away from Whitepaw over to the fresh-kill pile. Splinterkit and Meadowkit were arguing. "I'll kill you!" Splinterkit spat at her sister. Crystalstar raced over.

"What is going on? Splinterkit, put the mouse back. I want to see both of you in my den. Now!" She growled and looked back and forth between the two kits. She looked over to where Volekit and Featherkit were playing.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:46 pm

( cool yeeees?)
(btw Meddowkit is a boy, Splinterkit is the only girl)
Splinterkit spat on the ground "Tch!" Meddowkit sighed and followed Crystalstar to her den.
Splinterkit dragged the mouse back to the pile, then followed slowly after Meddowkit. Mouse-brained brother, always getting me in trouble!

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 pm

User Image
Crystalstar jumped took Meadowkit in her mouth and jumped up into her den. She jumped back down and picked up Splinterkit. She then faced the two kits. "Now what is going on?"
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Meddowkit and Splinterkit gave a quick glare at each other. "Nothing" They both said at the same time.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:09 pm

User Image
Crystalstar glared at the two kits. "I am not stupid. What is going on?" She looked at Splinterkit. "You should know better than to take fresh-kill until you are five moons old. Why did you take one?"
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Splinterkit lifted her head to glare at Crystalstar. "Fresh-kill is meant for the whole clan, I don't see why i should be excluded." Meddowkit narrowed his eyes. He would have to step in if Splinterkit's temper got out of hand again.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm

User Image
Crystalstar stood, "Do not speak to your leader in such a manner! You are not old enough to eat fresh-kill. If you speak out of turn or take another fresh-kill without my permission until you are five moons old, you will not become an apprentice. Are we clear?" Her voice had grown loud and scary.
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Splinterkit's eyes flashed dangerously. Meddowkit was about to block Splinterkit from attacking, but instead of rage, Splinterkit's face turned to guilt. "Yes, i'm sorry Crystalstar, it will never happen again." Meddowkit's skin began to crawl. Splinterkit . . . your truly evil aren't you . .
(haha, successes! I have completed my very first ebil character!! I'm so proud of myself ^.^)
Volekit glanced at Crystalstar's den, he woundered if everything was alright.
(have u ever read enders game?)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 pm

User Image
Crystalstar sighed. "Good. Now go and play with your brother and Featherkit." She turned around and sat in her nest.

(Good job, Cinderstar ^.^)
(Nope, I think I have to read it for school next year...)
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 pm

(>.< well when you read it, think of Splinterkit as Peter, then you will see my inspiration XD)
Splinterkit got up slowly. Meddowkit got up as well. Meddowkit waited for Splinterkit to leave before following. "Sorry" He whispered quietly as he left the den.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image
(Okay ^.^)
Graypaw jumped up into her mother's den. "Mother! I just got back from seeing the borders! Its so amazing outside!" She froze as she looked at her mother.

Crystalstar looked up and purred. "That is wonderful. The snow is probably the best thing StarClan can give us."
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Splinterkit padded quickly over to Volekit. Volekit froze as he saw Splinterkit's eyes. "Splinterkit?" Volekit squeaked. Splinterkit was about to attack Volekit, but Meddowkit jumped on top of her. His weight was enough to hold her down. "Calm down" he growled. Splinterkit glanced up, her eyes were filled with rage. "I said calm down!" Splinterkit looked away from Meddowkit and went limp. "Don't take you problems out of Volekit anymore." Meddowkit got off of Splinterkit. She didn't move. "Go back to playing Volekit." Meddowkit purred lightly. Volekit didn't think he should be leaving Meddowkit and Splinterkit alone, but he didn't want Featherkit to be involved. "Ok" Volekit purred quietly. He turned and trotted back to Featherkit.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm

User Image
(Man, you have one evil kit there, Cinderstar...)
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

( twisted i'm trying to think of what i should do with her when she turns into a warrior . . hmmm . . attempts to take over the forest mehebeh? >.<)
Meddowkit watched Volekit leave. "I've never seen you control yourself like that before . . normally father or mother have to force you to calm down but . . " Meddowkit glanced wearily at the still Splinterkit. "What are you planing?"

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 pm

User Image
(Go join PebbleClan if you want to do that. Maybe you could try and kill me? Or Bearclaw?)
User Image
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games