Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Leafpetal nodded, then lead the way to get the herbs she needed. Soon, they came by a river. "The juniper berries are usually around here somewhere," Leafpetal said, looking around and sniffing the air.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'll find them!!!!"Cloudkit yelled with excitment and ran up to the river but slipped and fell in. "Cloudkit!"Pantherclaw said with worry.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Leafpetal heard the splash and jumped in. She found Cloudkit, grabbed him by the scruff, and swam back to the edge. She set him down carefully, then tried to get out herself, but the rocks under her gave away. She fell in and water rushed over her head.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"Leafpetal!"Pantherclaw yowled and lept into the water after her.He dragged her out and on the ground next to the shocked Cloudkit. "That was awsome!!!Lets do it again!"Cloudkit said happily "Lets not,"Pantherclaw replied.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Leafpetal coughed up some water, but was ok. Then she looked up at Pantherclaw.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Patchstar was oblivious to what was happening.

Panda--Chan
Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:42 pm

"Are you ok?"Pantherclaw said to Leafpetal and sat down next to her. Cloudkit ran back up to Pantherclaw and Leafpetal "Are these the upiner berries?"Cloudkit asked and dropped jupitur berries down next to Leafpetal.

((lol he can't say it right))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Panda--Chan
Patchstar was oblivious to what was happening.

((well.... yeah... i guess you would be.... we are in the forest... and i THINK you are at camp... keyword: think.))

"um... yeah... i think so..." Leafpetal said to Pantherclaw. Then she turned to Cloudkit. "Yes. those are the juniper berries. How did you get them right? There were other berries here... oh well..." Then she looked back at Pantherclaw, accidently looking into his eyes and stayed there.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Pantherclaw held Leafpetals gaze then quickly gave his chest fur an embarresed lick.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Leafpetal looked down, embaressed, then got up slowly, making sure she was ok. Then she looked over at Cloudkit, who fell in before her. "Cloudkit. Are you sure you are ok? you don't feel dizzy or amything?" Leafpetal asked.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 pm

"Bit dizzy but I'm fine,"Cloudkit said and walked around in circles. Pantherclaw purred at Cloudkit.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Leafpetal smiled and rolled her eyes. Then she picked up the berries and lead the way back to camp. "I'll get the burdock root later," Leafpetal said. Once back in camp, she put the berries away and went to the fresh kill pile to get something to eat.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Cloudkit followed Leafpetal and asked about what herb to use in surtain situations. Pantherclaw followed Cloudkit and purred then sat down.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Leafpetal explained all the herbs to use in the situations Cloudkit gave her. She picked out a large rabbit and brought it over to Pantherclaw. "Um... i was wondering if you wanted to um... share with me?..." Leafpetal asked, looking down at the rabbit and shuffleing her feet and she spoke.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ok,"Pantherclaw said then Cloudkit poked his head between them "What do you use on rat bites?"Cloudkit asked and Pantherclaw purred.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games