Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 pm
" You're welcome. Although never do that again. " She looked at that suit and shivered "Too many bad memories come from that thing "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:44 pm
"I know," Mimicry said with a nod, still looking down. It was strange-- after everything the two had gone through together, all of a sudden he couldn't look into her eyes. "I'm sorry."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 pm
"Mimicry" She simply held up her hand , showing that she had put her correct ring back on, the one that mimicry had given her . " let's get married mimicry , i don't want to lose you again if i forget"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Mimicry let out a little laugh of relief-- and actually looked up from the ground to smile at Indya. Tentatively, he reached out and took her hand. "That sounds like a plan."

Meanwhile, Nana was getting information back from Jasper. "I can't believe I fell under their influence so quickly," she was saying. "How could I be so stupid? I mean, their henchman bludgeoned me, for Diamonds' sake, and I just let them trick me into believing it was a Jabberwocky!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 pm
She smied back , a bit relieved that she had gotten him to laugh .

Jasper wrapped his arms around nana "There there nana , it's alright. I'm sure the way he did it it would of been easy to mistake it for the attack of a jabberwocky"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 pm
"I still feel idiotic," Nana said, shaking her head. "You're the only Jabberwocky inside Wonderland proper. Even with my memory gone I should have realized that. I just-- I've killed so many people.... I've been seeking revenge on those two for so long, and I was so close to the both of them-- Tweedle Dum got on one knee in front of me! I could have cut his throat right there!" She found herself clenching her fists and grinding her teeth, and had to shake her head to clear her thoughts.

"I'm sorry. This is terrible of me. It's just, I hate that I was so close to them and didn't take action...."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm
He continued to hug her , wondering what he could say to make her feel better " nana there's nothing you can do. we will defeat them.

Meanwhile indya stared down at the ground for a moment " mimicry..if we do get married.. we should do it soon. after all they'll be looking for us"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 pm
"I hope so," Nana said, nodding slowly. Her expression had turned sort of numbed. "Right now I'm just tired. I've barely slept at all in two years, and it's finally starting to catch up with me."

"Yes, they will," Mimicry said grimly. "And we can get married as soon as you want to. But when they do find us, we'll be ready for them."

The group made it over the crest of a hill, and the landmark giant mushrooms began to appear. "Look... we're almost home."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:24 pm
"you need sleep " Bending down he put her on his back piggyback style " i'll carry you"

The caterpillar was waiting for them when they arrived and myria went running over " caterpillar is ms. Nera here , i wanted to ask about my dress " she smiled at Mimicry  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 am
Nana couldn't help but giggle as she was swept onto Jasper's back. "Yes, I do," she said. "Thank you."

"Of course I'm here, darling," Miss Nera said, crawling down from her web and smiling at Indya. "It's good to see you back here safe."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm
"it's good to be back safe" she smiled back " I was wondering if you had my dress ready"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 pm
"Nearly so," Miss Nera said, her smile broadening as she crawled back up her web and momentarily disappeared behind a giant mushroom. "I wanted to wait for your final word before I called it done. Here--" she reemerged from behind the mushroom, holding the dress-- "what do you think?"

((I'll let you fill in the details, since I don't really know what you want.))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm
"It's perfect! Thank you so much " She took the dress and vanished for a moment, re appearing withe the dress on "well.. how do I look ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm
Mimicry grinned and scooped Indya up in his arms, no longer feeling shy about it. "You look beautiful."

((What does it look like? lol))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 pm
quote="The Night Faery"]Mimicry grinned and scooped Indya up in his arms, no longer feeling shy about it. "You look beautiful."

((What does it look like? lol))

(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/maili1991/anime/wedding.jpg[/img]]This [)

She blushed a bt , wrapping her arms around his neck " Thank you , and thank you ms. Nera. it's the most gorgeous dress i've ever seen"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games