Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Shadow quickly noticed what his opponent had done and knew that after that explosion much of the ground in the area would be weakened by the intense heat of the white fire, Shadow's intense fire quickly began to spread around the Savanna showing that the explosion was not only a powerful attack but it was also a way to make movement around the area difficult, Shadow quickly recovered from the explosion and quickly began running towards the fireballs some people would think this to be suicidal but Shadow was smarter then that he quickly dived into the weakened dirt making much of the fire that was spread around surround him he was now underground surrounded by fire this time shadow's fire was raising up following Shadow underground as he quickly used the fire to speed him up while also surrounding the BlackGuilmon he then stopped in the middle of the ring of fire and quickly released all of the flames around him directly up blasting through the dirt creating a sort of eruption of white fire.
((By the way i already blew the eggs away with Seraphimon before. And the attack i Just did think of when Goku fought Vegita i think it was when energy surrounded him and Just blasted up but from under ground blasting through the weakened soil of the Savanna))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Nero observed as Shadow circled his own BlackGuilmon. Not necessarily a bad tactic, but predictable. I thought Rage was supposed to make one's actions unpredictable, the boy mused to himself. No. Not as simple. If the boy's rage was as controlled as he proclaimed, then perhaps he lost that which had given him slight advantage. Rage was unpredictable. Strength, Nero could handle that, it could be calculated after all. However when angered one's actions were much harder to predict. If this were a controlled state of rage, then Shadow was simply upping his strength, there would be no unpredictability to his actions. Nero relished the thought as he raised a hand to command Vincent. Palm opened to his enemy, Nero whispered a single work,"Reverse."
Vincent obeyed instantly, burrowing into the ground once more. Instead of burying himself, this time he was simply throwing dirt up into the air. That was the first move. A setup to the glorious finisher. Then Shadow moved, bringing behind him a trail of flames. Vincent was becoming surrounded by a ring of fire. Nero kept his calm, his digimon reflected that attitude. Immediately the digimon piroutted like a ballerina and began to spin like one as well. He spun in opposite direction of his opponent, taking advantage of the winds whipped up by Shadow's running to increase his own speed. Shadow prepared his blast, and Vincent reacted instantly bending his legs and using his built up speed to send himself flying into the air. He landed a few feet away, bringing with him a shower of dirt, which he had dug out of the dirt earlier. The dirt put out the flames which surrounded Shadow, covering both digimon in a layer of dust. Vincent kneeled, masking his injured leg. One could only do so much to avoid a catacylsmic fall that he had taken. Nero simply hoped that his opponent's were not observant enough to notice. He disliked relying on hope, but in some situations it was necessary, statistics could only care one so far. Curiously, as Vincent kneeled he kept both claws dug firmly into the soil.

Rasenshurikennero

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Shadow quickly landed covered in dirt before he quickly shakes the dirt off his eyes could be seen normal while some burns could be seen around his body, Shadow quickly spat a medium sized ball of fire down to the ground but before it hit the ground he quickly swiped his tail slapping it like a hockey puck aiming for the other Guilmon's legs he was calm and slightly bored of the fight already.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:28 pm

[Sorry the post took awhile, school was frantic all week].

Blackguilmon responded to Shadow's attack with a counter of equal force. Fire burned grass, grass grew over rocks, and rock crushed flame. That was dumbing it down a bit, but Nero did not expect his opponent to be a genius. He was a fighter, perfect for pointing at a target and letting all hell break loose. He would become Nero's dragon, whether he wished to or not. When Shadow threw his fireball, Nero reacted quickly, flipping up the card holder attached to his belt. The card pulled out by the boy was rather basic, but it was ideal for this situation. The tamer grabbed his dark purple D-Power, and holding the card in two fingers, slid it through the scanner. "DIgi-Modify, Power Boost," Nero shouted. Strength surged throughout the dark digimon, he dug both blaws into the ground and pulled up a sizeable chunk of earth. The fireball smacked into the wall of dirt, exploding violently. For a few quiet moments, the views of both digimon were obscured. Then from the sky, came Vincent lunging at Shadow from behind. Behind his claws followed streaks of black and purple flames. Nero was still clutching his digivice as he watched the events unfold before him. "If this conflict is starting to bore you, perhaps we should no longer restrict it to the rookie level," Within his card case, a purple card began to glow. It bore the same digital hazard mark that emblazened Blackguilmon's chest.

Rasenshurikennero

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 am

Jay quickly saw the card swipe and laughed a bit at it then shadow quickly thought about what he would do in the situation he was in and if he was the one attacking Shadow knew that his opponent would be attacking from above or below so he quickly glanced up and noticed the BlackGuilmon coming down at him so he quickly leaned back on his tail and used it as a lift that quickly threw him back against a gear before using it once again to launch him up towards the blackguilmon coming from his left side Shadow quickly began to release a stream of fire from his mouth that quickly circled him so that when the two digimon made contact his attack would most likely do the most damage since he was coming from what seemed to be a blind side when someone is charging straight down and since he was pretty much like a firey bullet, Jay then chuckled seeing that his Guilmon was weaker then he was in the start of the fight but smarter and quicker then he was in his rage mode.Jay then spoke his voice powerful and still calm"Sure why not take it to the next level"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Nero watched somewhat regretfully as the Guilmon's attacks collided and the resulting blast sent his digimon tumbling across the ground. Nero could not take this anymore, his confidence had cracked at the sigh of his digimon harmed. Wordlessly he drew his precious card, the one emblazened with the hazard symbol and slid it across his digivice. "Digi-modify, Dark Digivolution," The words were a grim warning for what was to come. Blackguilmon's form suddenly surged with the same purple flames that had burned it a moment ago. Bit by bit it's data pealed away, until there was nothing left but a black shadow. The shadow increased in size, taking the shape of a fiercesome dragon. As the data began to reassemble itself on the digimon, it was clear to see which monster Nero had called forth. It was Megidramon, one of the three legendary dragons. Nero stood in front of the colossal digimon, with the same blank expression, but inside he deeply worried for Vincent. Each time a digimon digivolved they lost a part of their personality. Would Blackguilmon still trust him, even after he forced him to digivolve into such a menacing form. "Don't be scared, unlike you I can win graciously, and don't plan on killing you after I've beaten you," He teased, wanting to provoke his opponent even further.

Rasenshurikennero

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Jay quickly smirked as he quickly drew his digivice as it quickly began glowing a darker black then the digivice it's self and he spoke his voice dark and evil as his hand began to also glow"Shadow its time Core digivolution!" with that Shadow's body quickly began to glow as it exploded in a firey of white flames and from it stood Chaosgallantmon CM standing tall and powerful he seemed different then other Chaosgallantmons though seeing that he wore a sword on his side along with the with his spear it was obvious that the appearance of both these powerful digimon would cause the digital world's order to slightly slip but Jay did not care he knew that seeing this megidramon only ment that it would prove that Shadow as a Chaosgallantmon would be more powerful as he is then he would be as a Megidramon shadow then spoke calmly"Jay do not worry I do not plan on losing and disgracing you my lord" he then nodded and prepared for the fight.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"IKE! Megidramon. Let's finish this quickly," Nero encouraged Megidramon, who flew silent and menacing far over the tamer's shoulder. Nero was not completely cold, unlike the opponent he was facing, he genuinely worried for his digimon when digivolved into this frightening state. Still, there were some sacrifices that needed to be made to further his own ambitions, his digimon were all aware of that and they still trusted him. It would almost be touching if he weren't stuck in the middle of a battle. Nero looked up at his digimon and nodded, hoping the message would be delivered. Megidramon raised both of his arms, clad in digichrome armor, and tossed back his head. The Digimon let out an ear piercing roar, using it's hell howl attack it tried to shock and stun the opponent digimon . It's howling cut off abruptly as the dragon digimon's wings began to beat. It darted through the air, trying to fly past Shadow and slash it with the digi-chrome blade attached to his arm. It was a basic strategy, good for an opening move. Nero nodded approvingly at his digmon.

Rasenshurikennero

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Shadow quickly shook off the roar after a moment and quickly used his shield to quickly defend him from the blade it pushed him back into a gear and slightly caused him some pain but he took it as if it was nothing then he quickly stabbed his spear into the ground and drew his long sword and pointed it at the Megidramon quickly took action he quickly leaped in the air his shield pointing towards the Megidramon and quickly used his Judecca Prison and fired a large blast towards the back of the Megidramon while at the same time he quickly charged in following his blast and quickly changed his angle and went up ward before he quickly went down with his digichrome sword down aiming for the Megidramon's back with it attempting to slash between his wings.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 am

Nero mindlessly flipped his knife open and shut. He was not longer paying attention to this battle. It was strange, he had thought that this sort of battle would bring about some great feeling of accomplishment or joy. Nero could only feel apathy though. He drew his violet digivice, watching as Vincent took a blow from the attacking digimon. Nero's teeth grit, as he tried to hide his frustration. Nothing would result of this conflict. Nero thumbed the button on his D-arc, watching the data around Megidramon disperse into the air, leaving nothing but a blackguilmon laying stunned on the ground. "I apologize, but Blackguilmon cannot maintain that form for long without losing sanity!" With that the conflict was over. He grabbed the digimon by the claw and began to walk elsewhere. Before the enemy had a chance to react, Nero set off a smoke bomb to cover his retreat. He had other places to be.

Rasenshurikennero

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:31 am

Jai and Patamon begin to walk through the hot savanah,machines grinding all around them.
"boy, it sure is hot out here. where are we going again?"
"well, i think if we go through here, we might be able to find out why bad digimon are attacking the city"
"i dont understand, why will trekking through a desert help us find out?AHHH theres sand in my shoe!"
"hey! whats that figure up on the horiz-, oh, its gone"
"the heats going to our heads, maybe we should find something to drink"
They come across a machine, full of some kind of liquid, a nozzle pointing down towards a cup. Jai goes over and fills the cup to the brim, tests it, and then gulps it down greedily, spilling some on his trousers, which then dried out in the heat.
"hey let me have some!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 am

They continue trekking through the hot conditions over the dunes.
"Hey! theres that figure again! Blast, it's gone again"
"I told you, the heat is making us crazy, we are in the centre of the desert, open to harm, close to death, easy to turn psyco.."
"Stop! your depressing me, look over there, theres a plane of metal, we can rest there."
They head over to the metal plane, as soon as the ground turned from sand to metal, they collapsed on the cold metal.
"Boy, it sure is nice and cool here, i can finaly chill."
"there's something I have to say to you"
"what's that?"
"the reason we are trekking through this place, is because i hear that there is a treasure, and I wanted to look for it, so i made up an excuse."
"Don't worry bud, I since ive been here ive wanted to explore, but we had to escape the city strait after, so now I'm looking forward to it."
"that's good."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 am

"Reiiiiiiiiiiiii!, Do I have to keep walking, its soooooo hoooooot!!"
"Sorry Growlmon if you stay in that form then... Hey!"
Growlmon then procceded to transform back into Gigimon
"Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Gigimon jumped onto Rei's head.
"Onwards"
"Your really annoying do you know that."
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr."
"Whoa sorry dude sorry... hey is that Devimon!"
"Yeah but I can' digivolve again so soon."
"Yeah good thing he's heading for those mountains, by the time we're there we will be even more powerful and we'll deafeat him.
"You think so?"
"I know so!"
Rei and Gigmon trudged on until they saw a figure in the distance.
"Yay people we could join forces."
"No... it can't be!"
"Is something the matter Rei"
Rei began Running towards the figure.
"Is that you Jai, you son of a..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 am

Jai gets up, spotting an old friend, or maybe, an old enemy.
"Rei?! why are you here?
Jai walks up to Rei, an angry look on his face.
"Jai, who is this, you look angry?"
"an old school mate, we hate each other, wait, he has a digimon too?!
"Dont worry, ill protect you"
"Thanks....friend..."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 am

"Why on earth are you here 'friend'?"
"Rei whats going on?"
"I hate this guy Gigimon and now I'll make him pay for what he did to me!"
"But what about Devimon he'll get away?"
"I don't care about him anymore, we have more important problems right now!"
The familiar aura surronded Rei again.
"Rei I'm sure whatever he did can't be that bad. Can it?"
"Thats where your wrong Gigimon!"
"Fine then, if you don't trust him niether do I!
"Lets go then!"
"Gigimon Digivolve to... Guilmon!"
"Okay Jai time to settle this or is your Digimon to weak!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games