Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 pm
Kamalia-Mingan walks back in to the compartment from using the Loo(??) and notices whats going on! "Lyra is Sam ok? What the heck did i miss when i was in the bathroom?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm
[[There's a bathroom on the train?]]

Sam does not respond to Lyra's shaking; and she continues to be non-responsive to the world around her.

cocosam

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 pm
"Alright then" Fiyori said as she popped open the Butterbeer and took a swig. "Ahh...I feel it melting my inner wolf's heart" she laughed as she also looked outside and noticed that they were getting close. "Well I left my other stuff in another compartment so I'll be right back" she told them all as she excused herself out of the room and across the narrow hall to collect her things.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 am
(But of course. You don't think they will let all those kids ride a train ride half the day with drinks and food and no bathroom? I think i read somewhere in the book there was one. -shrugs- Could be wrong xd )

Looks at Sam worrying her lip for a moment. What to do!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am
Lyra looks up at Kamalia from where she is still sitting on her heels next to Sam. "What did you miss? Well, Sam was sleeping and then the train jolted and she fell off her seat with a rather loud thunk. We thought she was just in a deep sleep, but she won't wake up, so we're now wondering if she's actually unconscious. We're not sure why though. She may have hit her head pretty hard when she fell, or Katie brought up the idea of a curse. We just don't know, and it's rather frustrating. And worrying."

[[There have been bathrooms on all the trains I've been on IRL, so why not assume the Hogwarts Express has one too? Probably a few of them, actually. biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 am
Jatar noticed how close they were and jumped to her feet. "Oops! I have to get my things. See you at Hogwarts!" She waved goodbye to Lyra B and made her way back to her compartment, collecting and organizing her things while waiting anxiously for the train to arrive.  

Jatar

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:57 pm
Sam still does not notice her friends fretting over her, but she does start to shudder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Kitty nodded as Lyra explained to Kamalia what was going on. "Well, I am under a curse, maybe I'm just getting paranoid about her being- please tell me she's just shivering," Kitty interrupted herself. "I hope you're not right, Katie."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 pm
Sam starts to shudder more violently, and starts to rise a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

Amber had just come back from changing when she noticed that Sam had begun to rise. She ran into the compartment, dropping the bag with her stuff in it, grabbed Sam and shouted, "Sam! Sam are you okay!?" She was frantic, Sam was her cousin, she couldn't let anything happen to her, but she didn't know what to do.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 pm
[[Rise as in levitate]]

Sam lifts further off the ground. It was rather eerie even by magical means.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

[[I know. neutral ]]

Tears had started to fall down Amber's face. She screamed down the train hall, "Someone! Please, anyone! My cousin is rising and shuddering! Please help me, I think she's cursed!"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:31 pm
[[Other people are in the room too. Oh, okay. I'm unconcious too, you know that right?]]

Sam rises higher and higher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image

[[Yep, I know. x3]]

Amber grabs Sam to make sure she doesn't rise any higher. She is sobbing really hard right now.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Fred hears from a person on the train yell about someone's cousin rising off the ground and shuddering. She walked out of the compartment to see in one nearby someone actually was starting to rise in midair with someone sobbing and holding her down. The sight sent a shiver down her spine. Fred sits back down, unsure of what to do and starts muttering to herself one thing over and over, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." She shakes herself out of continuing to say that. She mumbles something so quietly that practically no one could hear other than her: "it's only my first year, I'm not even at Hogwarts yet, and I saw someone who was cursed."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games