Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am
The Undead Suitor
I Found A Sexy 1
The Undead Suitor

Halfling Heroine

I JUST LAUGHED REALLY HARD AT YOUR EXCHANGE. xd

I am indeed a lady irl but idk I don't care what anyone calls me online (ESPECIALLY NOT ON GAIA LMAO)? So no biggy!

omg I actually thought about your username when I first saw the item, Halfling! rofl

shmour welcome~

You're very welcome! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 pm
I have no idea who I should side with for the Halloween event. I always side with the "good guys" but in this case there doesn't seem to be any clear cut heroes or villains.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Well, since Kuro is the one who ordered the hits on the Gambino family, I'm siding with the vampires this year. Which kinda feels strange, but they're the lesser evil in this case, especially if Louie is the leader.

And Countess Ambrosia is gorgeous, so that helped too.
*wants her outfit*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 pm
I sided with the elves! I dislike gaia's vampires so much and Louie is my least favorite NPC on gaia. So this was an easy pick. Plus elves have better looking outfits.

Then again I look at Dio Brando as the base of how all vampires should act.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 pm
I stopped reading Homestuck around the time that Dirk Strider was introduced. I have a lot of catching up.

I Found A Sexy 1

Basically, a really bad mental disorder (that has similar symptoms to schizophrenia) with anime/video game (sometimes cartoon, book, etc.) characters, but oddly enough, these people do not want to be labelled with a mental disorder (there's this odd fascination with having a mental disorder on the internet.)

In a nutshell, these people BELIEVE they are fictional characters. And then you get soulbonding, which is close to there, where fictional characters reside in their head and they are in love with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 pm
I got both pms, but when I tried to join the vampires an error showed up. What's going on, why can't I join a side? gonk  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 pm
I'm kind of staying out of it. I learned my lesson from the SIN Vs BOO event... But the Kuro's pin is tempting... I admit this, I'd be a bit pissed if they use another achievement with any Moon-related titles again...>.> I'll wait and see what happens next before jumping the gun on this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm
Halfling Heroine
I got both pms, but when I tried to join the vampires an error showed up. What's going on, why can't I join a side? gonk

I cannot join either.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 pm
Eudaemon
Halfling Heroine

I cannot join either.

Looks like other people are having the same problem then.

Edit:Seems to be working for me now. I decided to side with the vampires, despite my distain of their past deeds. Don Kuro is out of his mind, and unless measures are taken to put an end to his madness, all hell will break loose~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 pm
Halfling Heroine
I have no idea who I should side with for the Halloween event. I always side with the "good guys" but in this case there doesn't seem to be any clear cut heroes or villains.

I'd say the vampires are pretty clearly heroes in this scenario.

They're only fighting back after being betrayed, while Don Kuro has some master plan to kill off all the gods inorder to create a power vacuum and make himself one and take over the world.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm
From what I understand, the Kuros want Edmund and Gino dead.

Since Edmund and Gino are good guys, the Kuros are automatically bad, therefore the vampires must be good.

Faulty logic, but this event is morally ambiguous.

I sided with the vampires.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 pm
Lol, wow, I abandon Gaia for a couple months due to work, and everything has changed.

gonk

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:42 pm
First off i'm in elf-face.

I think its bad vs bad neither of the teams should be called good.

I'm doubting the elf's will win just from how outnumbered we already are this early,but I still support. Hate gaia's vamps.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm
I caved and am on the Dark Elf side. A friend tempted me with moon cookies. sweatdrop If the Don has more things Moon-related, I am determined to get them.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

There's a Tiger & Bunny Hot Topic now. Though no item (I don't think), but there's a Hot Topic for it now. ninja When I saw it, I thought of you.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games