Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:29 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still turning and sighing*

*her hand falls to her side and Lenalee sits on the floor next to the bed*
I'll be right here if you want to talk Allen
* sighing* * pulls covers off *

*looks up at Allen*
* turns around * * sighing** using right arm and get sweat off of forehead *

*stands and grabs a cloth and begins to wipe Allen's forehead, pushing his arm away*

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ Please leave all overcoats, canes and, Top hats, with the door man, from that moment you'll feel out of place and undressed. Well, I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it....Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspired and...♫ ♪

♫ ♪this is 10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me, Do it in my van every Sunday. She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go, Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know! ♫ ♪

♫ ♪say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight dont you dare look at him in the eyes as we dance with the toniggghhhhhht ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ I see a red door and I want it painted black, No colors anymore I want them to turn black. I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.... ♫ ♪

♫ ♪where did you come from cotten eyed i've been waiting long time so where did you come from where did you goo wheredid you come from cotten eyed joe♫ ♪

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

*sits down listening to tyki and the twins singing and sipping tea*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:30 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ Please leave all overcoats, canes and, Top hats, with the door man, from that moment you'll feel out of place and undressed. Well, I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it....Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspired and...♫ ♪

♫ ♪this is 10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me, Do it in my van every Sunday. She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go, Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know! ♫ ♪

♫ ♪say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight dont you dare look at him in the eyes as we dance with the toniggghhhhhht ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ I see a red door and I want it painted black, No colors anymore I want them to turn black. I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.... ♫ ♪

♫ ♪where did you come from cotten eyed i've been waiting long time so where did you come from where did you goo wheredid you come from cotten eyed joe♫ ♪
♫ ♪ Sweat dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree? Traveled the world and the seven seas. Everybody's, Looking for something....Some of them want to use you, others want to get used by you.... ♫ ♪

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:30 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still turning and sighing*

*her hand falls to her side and Lenalee sits on the floor next to the bed*
I'll be right here if you want to talk Allen

*looks up at Allen*

*stands and grabs a cloth and begins to wipe Allen's forehead, pushing his arm away*
* sighing*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:31 am

cammitchel

Debito:its like karoke
Jasdero:heheeeeee

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

*looks up at Allen*

* sighing*

*holds Allen's head in her hands and turns his face towards hers so that they're eyes met*
Something is bothering you, so please tell me

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

x]

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:32 am

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

lol yup xp
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ Sweat dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree? Traveled the world and the seven seas. Everybody's, Looking for something....Some of them want to use you, others want to get used by you.... ♫ ♪

♫ ♪i cant feel the way i did before dont turn your back on me i wont be ignored time cant take this damage anymore dont turn your back in me i wont be ignored!♫ ♪

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪i cant feel the way i did before dont turn your back on me i wont be ignored time cant take this damage anymore dont turn your back in me i wont be ignored!♫ ♪

♫ ♪ If you're blue, and you dont know where to go to why do you go were fashion sits? puttin on the ritz. Different types who like to wear a day coat, pants with stripes..... ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

*looks up at Allen*

* sighing*

*holds Allen's head in her hands and turns his face towards hers so that they're eyes met*
* eyes open half way* w.......a.....t........e........r........

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:35 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

* sighing*

*stands and goes to the kitchen and gets two bottles of water, incase Allen was really thirsty. Returning to the room she opens one of the bottles and holds it to Allen's lips, tilting his head back*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man

* sighing*

*stands and goes to the kitchen and gets two bottles of water, incase Allen was really thirsty. Returning to the room she opens one of the bottles and holds it to Allen's lips, tilting his head back*
* slowly drinking it*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ If you're blue, and you dont know where to go to why do you go were fashion sits? puttin on the ritz. Different types who like to wear a day coat, pants with stripes..... ♫ ♪

♫ ♪i wanted i wanted you stay cause i needed i need to hear say i love you i loved all along and i forgive you far away for far to long so keep breathin cause im not leavin you anymore believe it hold onto me never let me go♫ ♪
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games