Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:50 pm
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
Congrats Kitsoru-kun. (May I call you that?)

I just want somethig I can never have
-kun is an ending for a boy crying
-chan works though 3nodding

Gomen nasai.
My where did my head go? It's a lack of sleep. I read a title that said Pathfinder thought it said Pot head. I'm running on slow.

I'm just an effigy to be defaced,To be disgraced,Your need for me has been replaced
lol no prob, we all have our times like that razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:04 pm
I must hunt down the person who made the stairs to my room. There are so many freakin' nails sticking out. I remember the time I chunk of skin from my foot got cought and ripped of on one of the nails.

Because you wanted to know all that.

I am the high you can't sustain  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:17 pm
IY_and_MCR
I must hunt down the person who made the stairs to my room. There are so many freakin' nails sticking out. I remember the time I chunk of skin from my foot got cought and ripped of on one of the nails.

Because you wanted to know all that.

I am the high you can't sustain
yup
especially when I'm eating biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:30 pm
If I don't disturb people regularly it just doen't seem right. I've been doing it unintentionaly sence I was a child skinning worms.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:33 pm
IY_and_MCR
If I don't disturb people regularly it just doen't seem right. I've been doing it unintentionaly sence I was a child skinning worms.
xd I always preferred to skewer them on the thorn bushes in my front yard.
How the heck do you skin a worm!? their skin would be microscopic in thickness...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:37 pm
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
How the heck do you skin a worm!? their skin would be microscopic in thickness...

We found these radioactivly huge worms in my one friends yard. We took out his chemistry set which had a scalpel and you can figure the rest. But they where the biggest worms I have ever seen so far.

Myself keeps slipping away  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:37 pm
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR

We found these radioactivly huge worms in my one friends yard. We took out his chemistry which had a scalpel and you can figure the rest. But they where the biggest worms I have ever seen so far.

ahhhh.....fun  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:40 pm
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR

We found these radioactivly huge worms in my one friends yard. We took out his chemistry which had a scalpel and you can figure the rest. But they where the biggest worms I have ever seen so far.

ahhhh.....fun

We where...interesting children. Not too much has changed we just can't find anymore really big worms. The other month we burned a spider. It smelled surprisingly bad.

There are no flowers no, not this time  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR

ahhhh.....fun

We where...interesting children. Not too much has changed we just can't find anymore really big worms. The other month we burned a spider. It smelled surprisingly bad.

for some reason, where I live we've had an infestation of Mexican Stink bugs- wonder how'd those'd smell when burned... xd
I'm a wannabe pyro, but...I'm afraid I'll burn down a building if I start playing with that sort of stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:54 pm
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR

ahhhh.....fun

for some reason, where I live we've had an infestation of Mexican Stink bugs- wonder how'd those'd smell when burned... xd
I'm a wannabe pyro, but...I'm afraid I'll burn down a building if I start playing with that sort of stuff...

I wouldn't say I'm a pyro, but when I'm bored I burn things on a safe surface with lots of water on hand.

Some friends and I have a new game where you cover your hands in flamable liquid and set them ablaze. It's fine at first the problem is when you begin to run out of liquid and remember fire=hot.

Walk twords the light exposing your soul  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:59 pm
Inuyasha's on next, in case u were interested
at least in my timezone...eastern coast  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
Some friends and I have a new game where you cover your hands in flamable liquid and set them ablaze. It's fine at first the problem is when you begin to run out of liquid and remember fire=hot.

Oo;; that's...probably not the best idea...
you might wanna stop before you get really badly burned...seriously... confused  

Kitsoru

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:08 pm
Kitsoru
Inuyasha's on next, in case u were interested
at least in my timezone...eastern coast

Yeah I'm watching it now. I've seen this one before, but it's ok. Silly womanizing monk.

I'm drowning in my sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:09 pm
Kitsoru
IY_and_MCR

Oo;; that's...probably not the best idea...
you might wanna stop before you get really badly burned...seriously... confused

Yeah I know. We're just idiots.

Buring on just like a match you strike to incinerate  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:12 pm
*giggle*
Miroku and Sango heart each other....how adorable 4laugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games