Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ I'm so happy, Cuz today I found my friends...They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok, cuz so are you. We've broke our mirrors..Sunday morning is everyday for all I care. And I'm not scared. Light my candles. In a daze cause I've found god. ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪into the river below im running from the infernal they'll think im insane but ya'll all know my name into the river below i'll take all the blame the front page and the same♫ ♪))

♫ ♪ My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that b***h. He tells me everyday. He says man I really gonna lose my check, in the worst, kind of way. She sits on her a**, he works his hands to the bone, to bring her money every pay day, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home, well my friend, you gotta say.... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪she ******** hates me na na na na trust she ******** hates me i tried so hard and she tore up my feelings like i had none and threw it away she ******** hates me♫ ♪))
♫ ♪ Time, Rolling along with the waves...1,000 miles away....Holding you close in the rain, seems just like yesterday......Lost, hope in a far away place, and in my hand remains, and black and white print of a face, I'll never see again... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪ pain without love pain cant get enough pain like it rough cause i'd rather feel pain the nothing at all♫ ♪))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ I'm so happy, Cuz today I found my friends...They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok, cuz so are you. We've broke our mirrors..Sunday morning is everyday for all I care. And I'm not scared. Light my candles. In a daze cause I've found god. ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪into the river below im running from the infernal they'll think im insane but ya'll all know my name into the river below i'll take all the blame the front page and the same♫ ♪))

♫ ♪ My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that b***h. He tells me everyday. He says man I really gonna lose my check, in the worst, kind of way. She sits on her a**, he works his hands to the bone, to bring her money every pay day, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home, well my friend, you gotta say.... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪she ******** hates me na na na na trust she ******** hates me i tried so hard and she tore up my feelings like i had none and threw it away she ******** hates me♫ ♪))
♫ ♪ Time, Rolling along with the waves...1,000 miles away....Holding you close in the rain, seems just like yesterday......Lost, hope in a far away place, and in my hand remains, and black and white print of a face, I'll never see again... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪ pain without love pain cant get enough pain like it rough cause i'd rather feel pain the nothing at all♫ ♪))

♫ ♪ Break me down. you got a lovely face. we're going to your place, now you got to freak me out. Scream so loud, getting ******** laid, you want me to stay, but I got to make my way...

Hey! You’re a crazy b***h, but you ******** so good I'm on top of it. When I dream I'm doing you all night, Scratches all down my back to keep me right on. ♫ ♪

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:00 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still sleeping*

*pulls a blanket over Allen and goes to shut the door before returning to her chair and begins to read from a book as she waits for Allen's condition to improve*
* turns around in bed*

*looks up towards Allen*
* still sleeping*

*goes to the kitchen and starts to make coffee*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:01 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ Break me down. you got a lovely face. we're going to your place, now you got to freak me out. Scream so loud, getting ******** laid, you want me to stay, but I got to make my way...

Hey! You’re a crazy b***h, but you f**k so good I'm on top of it. When I dream I'm doing you all night, Scratches all down my back to keep me right on. ♫ ♪
((I love the song Crazy b***h =3 ♫ ♪i bleed it out dig it deeper just to throw it away♫ ♪))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:01 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still sleeping*

*pulls a blanket over Allen and goes to shut the door before returning to her chair and begins to read from a book as she waits for Allen's condition to improve*
* turns around in bed*

*looks up towards Allen*
* still sleeping*

* turns again * * groans*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:04 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* turns around in bed*

*looks up towards Allen*
* still sleeping*

* turns again * * groans *

*comes back into the room with two cups of coffee and the pot, she sets them on a table in the room*

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:04 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
TykiMiku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that b***h. He tells me everyday. He says man I really gonna lose my check, in the worst, kind of way. She sits on her a**, he works his hands to the bone, to bring hermoney every pay day, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home, well my friend, you gotta say.... ♫ ♪

Hey! You’re a crazy b***h, but you f**k so good I'm on top of it. When I dream I'm doing you all night, Scratches all down my back to keep me right on. ♫ ♪
((I love the song Crazy b***h =3 ♫ ♪i bleed it out dig it deeper just to throw it away♫ ♪))

♫ ♪I love the way you rape my skin....I feel the hate you place inside...I need to get your voice out of my head Cause I’m the guy you’ll never find...I’m faking all of the rules...There’s no expressions on your face...I’m hoping some day you will let me go, Release me from my dirty cage...

I need to feel you, You need to feel me. I can’t control you, You’re not the one for me, no

I can’t control you, You can’t control me, I need to feel you...So why’s it involve...you and me..

I love the way you look at me....I love the way you smack my a**...I love the dirty things you do, I have control of you...♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* turns around in bed*

*looks up towards Allen*
* still sleeping*

*comes back into the room with two cups of coffee and the pot, she sets them on a table in the room*
* sighing* * keeps turning in bed*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
TykiMiku

♫ ♪I love the way you rape my skin....I feel the hate you place inside...I need to get your voice out of my head Cause I’m the guy you’ll never find...I’m faking all of the rules...There’s no expressions on your face...I’m hoping some day you will let me go, Release me from my dirty cage...

I need to feel you, You need to feel me. I can’t control you, You’re not the one for me, no

I can’t control you, You can’t control me, I need to feel you...So why’s it involve...you and me..

I love the way you look at me....I love the way you smack my a**...I love the dirty things you do, I have control of you...♫ ♪

♫ ♪even if i say it will be alright still i hear you say u want to end your life andagain we try to just stay alive baby we'll turn it all around cause it not to late its never late♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
TykiMiku

♫ ♪even if i say it will be alright still i hear you say u want to end your life andagain we try to just stay alive baby we'll turn it all around cause it not to late its never late♫ ♪

♫ ♪ We're the chemists, Who've found the formula, to make your heart, swell and burst.... ♫ ♪

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:13 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still sleeping*

*turns towards Allen*
Allen-kun?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:13 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ We're the chemists, Who've found the formula, to make your heart, swell and burst.... ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ i gotta disease deep inside me it makes me feel uneasy baby i cant live without u tell me what im supposed to do about it? be be strong keep tellin myself that it wont take long to be free of my disease oh and they think thst im sick believe me baby my world is fallin down on me you taste like honey honey tell i can be your honey be be strong keep tellin myself that it wont take long to be free of my disease♫ ♪

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:14 am

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still sleeping*

*turns towards Allen*
Allen-kun?
* still turning*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:14 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ i gotta disease deep inside me it makes me feel uneasy baby i cant live without u tell me what im supposed to do about it? be be strong keep tellin myself that it wont take long to be free of my disease oh and they think thst im sick believe me baby my world is fallin down on me you taste like honey honey tell i can be your honey be be strong keep tellin myself that it wont take long to be free of my disease♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Where have all the bastards gone? The underbelly stacks up ten high. The dummy failed the crash test, Now collecting unemployment checks...like a flunkie along for the ride ♫ ♪

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games