Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm
`___` i started a giveaway on tumblr, some copics I had that i never use and haven't been able to sell, and gained nearly 300 followers??

I'm terrified how many are actually gonna unfollow on Wednesday LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 pm
Wow, I am a bit happy for the achievements being out now. What do you guys think of it or the Black Tonfa's finally being released?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:37 pm
I'm pretty amused about the tonfa, although I can't say I'm surprised; I always figured they'd find a way to release it. I'm happy about the achievements too, I'm just waiting for the system to unlock the ones I've already achieved.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm
Chixen
I'm pretty amused about the tonfa, although I can't say I'm surprised; I always figured they'd find a way to release it. I'm happy about the achievements too, I'm just waiting for the system to unlock the ones I've already achieved.
I see. I got the Ultimate Player, Timid, and Guildmember Achievements so far out of the new ones. If only I got that Millionaire Achievement before I bought the stuff I had when the new MCs were here after I sold my 2nd gen Modus Operandi.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I see. I got the Ultimate Player, Timid, and Guildmember Achievements so far out of the new ones. If only I got that Millionaire Achievement before I bought the stuff I had when the new MCs were here after I sold my 2nd gen Modus Operandi.
I got the Guildmember one just now, but it hasn't given me the millionaire achievement despite my gold amount being above that. I've noticed a few other people saying it showed up for them later though, so I'm not concerned about it.

I haven't been online for a couple days so I've just seen the MC announcement and such, and your avatar was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Night Weaver. That background looks great with your character. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
I got the Guildmember one just now, but it hasn't given me the millionaire achievement despite my gold amount being above that. I've noticed a few other people saying it showed up for them later though, so I'm not concerned about it.

I haven't been online for a couple days so I've just seen the MC announcement and such, and your avatar was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Night Weaver. That background looks great with your character. 3nodding
Thank you. I was in LOVE with Night Weaver MC. The moon was great and I was experimenting with the cape area and whatnot.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Thank you. I was in LOVE with Night Weaver MC. The moon was great and I was experimenting with the cape area and whatnot.
The background is beautiful, and I kinda like the weaving stars hand mod as well. I don't know if I really want it yet, but I'm happy that it worked out great for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 pm
Chixen
Magnificent Moonbeam
The background is beautiful, and I kinda like the weaving stars hand mod as well. I don't know if I really want it yet, but I'm happy that it worked out great for you.
If you really wanted it, go on ahead. I was desperate for it and sold my 2nd gen Modus Operandi to get it as well as some SDPlus dolls for Vivi's collection and a Little Lucie..  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiarka Jonless

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 pm
*pops in for a second* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm
oh god oni set poll
could it be happening
are my dreams finally coming true  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:24 am
Teh Savior
oh god oni set poll
could it be happening

That you can sell your Oni for mint? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 am
Teh Savior
oh god oni set poll
could it be happening

rofl Yeah, you can offload that passel of brats you got there xd  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 am
Teh Savior
oh god oni set poll
could it be happening

i dont know why theyre doing this

every1 knows the oni set is a super STATUS ITEM

geeeeeeeeeeeeeez there ruining the item  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 am
I'm glad to hear that Gaia's giving us the option to get rid of the sounlbound status on the Oni set. Personally I've no interest in that item, but sure lots of people will be pleased to hear about this development. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am
I had a huge scare today. I scanned my computer with SuperAntiSpyware just after updating it, and it did some weird stuff after the scan. It found nothing during the actual scan, but right after there was a pop up from the program saying that it detected a rootkit and need reboot to remove it. I pressed reboot and my computer blue screened... ok, then it booted back up and I did the scan again. Exactly the same thing happened, scan, popup, bluescreen....

Then I rebooted in safemode, redid the scan and it found nothing. Also did a critical point scan with MSE (my current free antivirus).

Then I rebooted once again, uninstalled SAS, reinstalled it from the site and scanned, found nothing. Then uninstalled it just in case, ran CCleaner, ran two programs that specifically search for rootkits and hidden programs, then downloaded Malwarebytes, ran it, nothing still.

By this time I was thinking it was a false positive and the program just messed up (because it did just update before the scan, maybe it corrupted something inside itself), I still wasn't completely sure, so I called my friend. Her husband works for F-Secure (a major anti virus company) I talked with him and he told me to run the F-Secure online scan. First I ran the critical point scan, that didn't find anything. I'm right now running a fuller scan on my main hard drive with the F-secure program and it hasn't yet found anything (it's at 98%)

Now I'm starting to feel like 99% safe again, and that's how I always feel. Because you can never really have a 100% computer. I still changed all my main e-mail passes though xD

6 hours of my life -.-'  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games