Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:19 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

♫ ♪ Call me an Angel and take it to my grave.... ♫ ♪

((*dances*))
♫ ♪ They encourage all complete cooperation. Send you roses when you think you need to smile. I can't control my self because I don't know how... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪ and they love me for it honestly i'll be here for awhile so give em blood blood gallons of the stuff give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough so give them blood blood blooooood grab a glass because there is going to be a flood♫ ♪))
Good one Mini-me.

♫ ♪ You remind me of a former love....That I once knew...And you carry little pieces with you....♫ ♪

((thank u XD *dances*))

♫ ♪ I'm not complaining that it's raining, I'm just saying I like it a lot more than you think, if the sun would come out and sing with me.... You remind me of a few of my Famous Friends, Well, that all depends, who you qualify as friends...♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:20 am

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
thank you tyki...
*Comes back with extra bandages, healing stuffz and pain meds* Here... ninja
*nods and takes it**apllies the medicine to the wounds and wraps them in badages*
can I get up now *tries to get up*
*pushes him down*no you cant!just stay still would you?you need to heal..
I guess so, but thanks lulubell *hugs from couch* i will just stay here

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:20 am

cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
*nods and takes it**apllies the medicine to the wounds and wraps them in badages*
Haha. You Preach it, yet you don't follow it. I remember trying to heal you...We had to drug you to stay down...

that was different...i could stand and i was fine..mylegs just wouldnt stop bleeding thats all....
XD Yeah? I still say you are a hypocrite.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:21 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
♫ ♪ They encourage all complete cooperation. Send you roses when you think you need to smile. I can't control my self because I don't know how... ♫ ♪

((♫ ♪ and they love me for it honestly i'll be here for awhile so give em blood blood gallons of the stuff give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough so give them blood blood blooooood grab a glass because there is going to be a flood♫ ♪))
Good one Mini-me.

♫ ♪ You remind me of a former love....That I once knew...And you carry little pieces with you....♫ ♪

((thank u XD *dances*))

♫ ♪ I'm not complaining that it's raining, I'm just saying I like it a lot more than you think, if the sun would come out and sing with me.... You remind me of a few of my Famous Friends, Well, that all depends, who you qualify as friends...♫ ♪

((ohhh so thats were u got the quote on ur signature from i knew i recognizedit from somewhere))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:21 am

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
thank you tyki...
*Comes back with extra bandages, healing stuffz and pain meds* Here... ninja
*nods and looks at herself covered in blood**leaves the room*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 am

Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
Haha. You Preach it, yet you don't follow it. I remember trying to heal you...We had to drug you to stay down...

that was different...i could stand and i was fine..mylegs just wouldnt stop bleeding thats all....
fine then i am...

cammitchel

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku

Good one Mini-me.

((thank u XD *dances*))

((ohhh so thats were u got the quote on ur signature from i knew i recognizedit from somewhere))

XD haha.

♫ ♪ Because all you people are vampires....And your stories are stale.... Although you pretend to stand by it... I know for certain you'll fail ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am

allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still breathing heavaly *

*sighs*
Breathing is a good sign, where's Komui when I need him
*leans on her hands and feels a wetness on her face, she sits up and wipes her checks, but the moisture returns she covers her face with her hands*
Why am I crying everything's going to be alright
* wakes up * * puts right on an her hands* why.......... are........... you .......... crying .......... please........ stop......

*looks up at Allen smiling and hugs his chest*
I'm sorry if this hurts Allen, I just I was afraid that this time might of actually been it for you
* winces* linalee............ * pulls her face to hers and kisses her*

*closes her eyes in an attempt to stop the tears from coming, her face turns red from Allen's sudden action*

LenaleeKicks
Crew

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 am

*both go into the kitchen hungry going to attempt to make food*

cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel

fine then i am...
Hmm. It's not a bad thing.

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
* still breathing heavaly *

*sighs*
Breathing is a good sign, where's Komui when I need him
*leans on her hands and feels a wetness on her face, she sits up and wipes her checks, but the moisture returns she covers her face with her hands*
Why am I crying everything's going to be alright
* wakes up * * puts right on an her hands* why.......... are........... you .......... crying .......... please........ stop......

*looks up at Allen smiling and hugs his chest*
I'm sorry if this hurts Allen, I just I was afraid that this time might of actually been it for you
* winces* linalee............ * pulls her face to hers and kisses her*

*closes her eyes in an attempt to stop the tears from coming, her face turns red from Allen's sudden action*
i..... thought........so.........to.......... i ........ thought ,,,,,,,,,,,that ............ i ............would........never...........see........your..... face.............again..........* passes out *
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:27 am

Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Good one Mini-me.

((thank u XD *dances*))

XD haha.

♫ ♪ Because all you people are vampires....And your stories are stale.... Although you pretend to stand by it... I know for certain you'll fail ♫ ♪

((*thinks of song to sing* oh i know! ♫ ♪ I cant wait for you to shut me up and make me hip like badass...♫ ♪))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:29 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Good one Mini-me.

((thank u XD *dances*))

XD haha.

((*thinks of song to sing* oh i know! ♫ ♪ I cant wait for you to shut me up and make me hip like badass...♫ ♪))

♫ ♪ Ladies and gentlemen please, could you give your attention to me. For a feast for your eyes to see...An Explosion of catastrophe! ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:30 am

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
ugh, my bad, I am going to sleep now, night guys (see you all on tomorrow)

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:31 am

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
ugh, my bad, I am going to sleep now, night guys (see you all on tomorrow)
Later ninja
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games