Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:32 pm
MY QUEST IS COMPLETE!!!! scream heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:39 pm
now I just need the light gray legwarmers and my schoolgirl outfit will be complete! 3nodding heart
I'd also like the chyaku norisu pretty heroine bow, but...that's probably not gonna happen... sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:57 pm
Alas, I am so happy for you. However much I would love to give you the 2k for your current quest, I am on an impossible quest, as of yesterday, myself; I cannot give you the 2k

It occurs to me - I don't think I have ever properly introduced myself to you, Kitsoru. My name is Zufluchtsort - Spiritual depth personified. Pleasure  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:27 pm
Well,
I'm sorry Kitsoru. I would gladly give you more gold for your endless questing.
Yet, alas, my account has bee exhuasted of gold.
For now.....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Zufluchtsort
Alas, I am so happy for you. However much I would love to give you the 2k for your current quest, I am on an impossible quest, as of yesterday, myself; I cannot give you the 2k

It occurs to me - I don't think I have ever properly introduced myself to you, Kitsoru. My name is Zufluchtsort - Spiritual depth personified. Pleasure
I'm Becca, Kitsoru is-
Kit: twisted I am her owner. Douzoyoroshiku *bows*
Me: -_-; ....
btw, I still can't pronounce your name sweatdrop can I just call u Zuf?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:33 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Well,
I'm sorry Kitsoru. I would gladly give you more gold for your endless questing.
Yet, alas, my account has bee exhuasted of gold.
For now.....
sweatdrop that's okay, you've donated more than is ever neccessary, really...  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:34 pm
*poll whores herself in the GD forum*
I just realized I could do this... sweatdrop endless amopunts of polls for quick and easy gold gaining 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Lol,
I keep getting tons of gold for barely doing anything...
I've only made 3 posts, now 4, so far today, and arleady earned 80 gold....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Lol,
I keep getting tons of gold for barely doing anything...
I've only made 3 posts, now 4, so far today, and arleady earned 80 gold....
crying lucky...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:51 pm
I'm recovering from the last things I bought on here.

Just to let you know in real life I'm one Chobits away from being done with the series. I found a gift card of mine I'd lost in the ever expanding sea of decay taking over my room. My room usualy isn't as bad as it is now. I usualy keep it semi-clean. Oranized chaos is the key. But back to books I wish the mall in our city had a bigger bookstore. The other places are so much bigger, but I'll just remember to be happy that ours even sells graphic novels. A little family run book store went out of service today. I'll miss their mint chocolate ice coffee. That coffee was god in a cup.

My I just ramble on and on.

I don't want to be this  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
I'm recovering from the last things I bought on here.

Just to let you know in real life I'm one Chobits away from being done with the series. I found a gift card of mine I'd lost in the ever expanding sea of decay taking over my room. My room usualy isn't as bad as it is now. I usualy keep it semi-clean. Oranized chaos is the key. But back to books I wish the mall in our city had a bigger bookstore. The other places are so much bigger, but I'll just remember to be happy that ours even sells graphic novels. A little family run book store went out of service today. I'll miss their mint chocolate ice coffee. That coffee was god in a cup.

My I just ramble on and on.

I don't want to be this
I'm pretty sure the 3rd volume of Saiyuki Reload is out by now, but dad won't bring me to the mall to get it! rawr! scream that's the series I'm collecting right now, as I have all of the Saiyuki's and the first 2 Reload's 3nodding
how are you today?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:56 pm
I'm feeling pretty good. My brothers are here (I'm back at my house), but are being considerably less annoying than usual so that's good news.

How are you?

I'm a b*stard, but at least I admit it.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:58 pm
IY_and_MCR
I'm feeling pretty good. My brothers are here (I'm back at my house), but are being considerably less annoying than usual so that's good news.

How are you?

I'm a b*stard, but at least I admit it.
good 3nodding working on another quest  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:03 pm
I see that will keep you busy. I don't really quest as much as just gather gold and after a while see what there is I like.

Lost in coma and covered in cake  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:03 pm
I am realizing that the city I live isn't so bad.
We have almost every single thing here I can ask for, except free internet, mountain dew, and computers......

Well, I can get them for free.
But that's illegal....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games