Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm
HonNoMushi
Lanfaer
User Image

Haku, you would have neck issues with all the times you'd do that out here. As horrible as Arizona is, we have relatively few African Americans that resort to such dress codes.

No, instead we are plagued by those gun wielding, drug taking, marijuana smoking, crazy driving, a** raping, wannabe thug, alcoholic Mexicans....

like, like, double like...same issue here...only worse...
User Image

It's horrible, no?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

I'm attempting to find something similar enough to go and replace it.

Ya know anyone who might be able to do that, Misu, for I have no talent for it. xD

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm
You guys need to nut up, srsly. Drug dealers aren't so bad once you get to know them. It's not their fault they have a demand they need to supply, it's for their families.

You two need to see it from their perspective.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
You guys need to nut up, srsly. Drug dealers aren't so bad once you get to know them. It's not their fault they have a demand they need to supply, it's for their families.

You two need to see it from their perspective.

It's because he's a drug dealer. He's the Don.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

My sister used to be a drug dealer. She's not in prison for 7 years. I know the angles and the reasons, which always comes down to selfish desires when the truth is finally revealed in full.

Mana, I'm working on a response to you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Isamaru Ichicune
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Isamaru Ichicune
I have arrived ladies and things that i'm not intrested in XD

So what are tonights hot topics ;D

YOU SUCKIN' IN REACH *****. GET GOOD SON. EAT A d**k.

***** YOU JUST MAD CAUSE YOU BE FALLING ON YO CRACKA a** OUT MY DOOR! THEN TRYYNA PLAY IT OFF BY RUNNING DOWN THE STREET. GO SUCK ON THAT WAILORD d**k SOME MORE *****!

<3

***** YOU JUST HATIN' CUS I DIDN'T FALL, CRAKCA-a** b***h. GO RAISE THAT PIKACHU UP MORE LEVELS CUS IT DON'T MATTE, DUSKNOIR GONNA RUN A TRAIN ON THAT s**t b***h. WHOO! WHOO! GET GOOD! Stop being sick, please? I'm worried.

<3

***** YOUS A HATER WHEN MY PIKACHU GHOST FISTS YOUR DUSKNOIR IT'D BE LOOKIN' LIKE SOME GHOSTBUSTERS s**t *****! YOU BEST BE LOOKIN OUT IDDABOUDDA BE LOOKIN LIKE BRUCE LEE DRY HUMPED HARRY POTTERS FACE AN WON OR SOME s**t WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU! Dude, i'm trying. I don't want blood work done...don't make me go D:

<3  

Count-Swagula

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm
Sugar Dhaku
HonNoMushi
Lanfaer
User Image

Haku, you would have neck issues with all the times you'd do that out here. As horrible as Arizona is, we have relatively few African Americans that resort to such dress codes.

No, instead we are plagued by those gun wielding, drug taking, marijuana smoking, crazy driving, a** raping, wannabe thug, alcoholic Mexicans....

Orly?

-kicks in the d**k- Shut up. I'm allowed to express an opinion in small letters if I damn well want to, Sugar.

@Anon- I'll 'nut up' when they don't shoot my window out every other week every 7 months out of 12 because I'm a white girl in a Mexican neighborhood. And when they don't throw s**t in my backyard that poisons my dogs.
It is worse here. I live in New Mexico, near the border.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm
HonNoMushi
Sugar Dhaku
HonNoMushi
Lanfaer
User Image

Orly?

-kicks in the d**k- Shut up. I'm allowed to express an opinion in small letters if I damn well want to, Sugar.

@Anon- I'll 'nut up' when they don't shoot my window out every other week every 7 months out of 12 because I'm a white girl in a Mexican neighborhood. And when they don't throw s**t in my backyard that poisons my dogs.
It is worse here. I live in New Mexico, near the border.

-Watches her foot phase through him.- Of course you are, my dear. I did it for the lulz.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Oh and another thing. The drug dealers can ******** off for all I care. Here they are the leading cause of dog fights and dog deaths. I'll be nice to a drug dealer when I stop seeing dogs with their faces ripped off or missing eyes, ears or limbs on tv because some s**t a** drug dealer decided he wanted to make more money. And when they stop feeding miniature poodles and small dogs to bigger dogs as bait.
When dogs stop dying HERE because of them, then I'll give a s**t about their families.

@Sugar- I figured but I wanted to make myself clear >)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm
Charlie Daniels thinks he beat me in a fiddling contest. Psh. Old man is clearly out of what little mind he has left.

@Astra: You can make yourself all the clear you desire, mia belle.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Isamaru Ichicune
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Isamaru Ichicune
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Isamaru Ichicune
I have arrived ladies and things that i'm not intrested in XD

So what are tonights hot topics ;D

YOU SUCKIN' IN REACH *****. GET GOOD SON. EAT A d**k.

***** YOU JUST MAD CAUSE YOU BE FALLING ON YO CRACKA a** OUT MY DOOR! THEN TRYYNA PLAY IT OFF BY RUNNING DOWN THE STREET. GO SUCK ON THAT WAILORD d**k SOME MORE *****!

<3

***** YOU JUST HATIN' CUS I DIDN'T FALL, CRAKCA-a** b***h. GO RAISE THAT PIKACHU UP MORE LEVELS CUS IT DON'T MATTE, DUSKNOIR GONNA RUN A TRAIN ON THAT s**t b***h. WHOO! WHOO! GET GOOD! Stop being sick, please? I'm worried.

<3

***** YOUS A HATER WHEN MY PIKACHU GHOST FISTS YOUR DUSKNOIR IT'D BE LOOKIN' LIKE SOME GHOSTBUSTERS s**t *****! YOU BEST BE LOOKIN OUT IDDABOUDDA BE LOOKIN LIKE BRUCE LEE DRY HUMPED HARRY POTTERS FACE AN WON OR SOME s**t WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU! Dude, i'm trying. I don't want blood work done...don't make me go D:

<3

***** YOUS A b***h-a** ******** WHO NEEDA GET HIS s**t RIGHT, BEFORE I WRECK IT. YO PIKACHU CAN'T TOUCH s**t, b***h, CUS DUSKNOIR IS LIKE THE ********' TERMINATOR IN THIS b***h. HYPERBEAM AND GIGA PUNCH YOUR p***y-a** b***h PIKACHU. TURN IT INTO RAINMAN AND TAKE IT TO LAS VEGAS AND WIN A COUPLE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS b***h. GONNA LOOK LIKE YOUR MOUTH DECIDED TO ******** THE CURB. If it's to get better, you really should. I know it's scary. I'll hold your hand.

<3  

This place is harshing my mood... So for now, I'm going to sleep while I'm moderately still cheerful.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Charlie Daniels thinks he beat me in a fiddling contest. Psh. Old man is clearly out of what little mind he has left.

@Astra: You can make yourself all the clear you desire, mia belle.

Gracias (yes, the irony of that word there is here for a reason.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

This place is harshing my mood... So for now, I'm going to sleep while I'm moderately still cheerful.

Night Mana...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm
I'mma miss you, Mana.

I wish I was the Don. I'm merely his consigliere.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games