Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm
Yes, but TES....she could always get a liquor license....or make it a BYOB establishment......but as I said, it could possibly take away from our clientele...*she finishes her beer and tosses the empty bottle in the trash.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Does anyone here play Zomg?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm

*Vodka starts to settle in and the strangeness fades from iggies a little*

Tes, I"m sure one of my companions will help you get those cleaned... Just don't toss them on me as I sleep stare

Oh Hi katana? I think we met.. I"m not sure, too many new faces everytine I make it in here. *Drinks more vodka and pops a nother rumball*

((I might be fading soon, sorry))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 pm
icywind1980

I do, on occasion w/Icy and Leko....I beat end boss about a year ago, so when I go on now, it's to help people or work on badges......even Psyzapp and TES play with us sometimes.....

@ iggies: we've met hun, wink Psyzapp introduced us the other night. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm
But it's fun to toss things on you while you sleep ninja twisted

As for Lily obtaining a liquor license, those can be a bit difficult to get at times, or so I hear. Being that Lily can be a bit of a ditz, I'm not sure she'd make it through the entire process.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm
katana68
icywind1980

I do, on occasion w/Icy and Leko....I beat end boss about a year ago, so when I go on now, it's to help people or work on badges......even Psyzapp and TES play with us sometimes.....

@ iggies: we've met hun, wink Psyzapp introduced us the other night. smile

Ah cool. I just tried it out tonite for the first time. It seems to be like every other MMO out there, they load you up with a bunch of newb quests and give lame rewards. I hope it gets better in higher lvls. But for now I have to go to bed. We're supposed to get over a foot of snow tomorrow but they're still making us come into work. Wish me luck!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 6, 2 Total: 23 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm
Good luck with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm
Night, icywind....hearing news of snow makes me glad I live in Texas, LOL  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm
((icywind I play, but I haven't much except with my clan til they unglitch eb an let me have my last 2 prizes - Iwant my scarf!- let me know, my mule is also just barely at a 3.0 Good luck tomorrow!))

- Tes stare Yes I know you think it is fun to toss "things" on me as I sleep. Lucky Dame is soft and light. But I have ways or repaying the kindness evil

- Katana, oh good I thought i met you... I was a bit out of it tonight, and well.... redface *Tips bottle her directions* CHeers!  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 6, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm

*reaches into his pocket, pulls out a handheld audio recorder and speaks into it*
Note to self: remember to lock the guestroom door before going to sleep. Setting some traps might also be a good idea.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 pm
((>< just got done catching up and its not easy to get on here at nights when you shared the pc, with a brother and mom.))

::Maune walks in slowly from outside then walks behind the bar as he fixs his shirt and starts to clean some of the bar glasses::  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm

*hearing the note to self from Tes*
Giggling... Might work... might not... rofl

*Finishing off the vodka, gets up to leave.* I better tuck the critters in and myself. G'night all. *Santers to the door to head to Dame's*

((Got to head to try to sleep, not sure if I can make it on the next 2 nights, will see.))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:43 pm
*stretches and yawns* Well, I'm off to bed now....Maune, please be a dear and make sure we have plenty of Leko's scotch on hand. smile TES....good night....I shall see ya'll tomorrow! wink

*leaves the main bar and heads to her rooms*

(( I'm off for the night! Good night all! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm
((Night Katana))
::Maune gives a nod towards Katana and looks up behind him and sees there is tons of Leko's scotch on the shelf::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm
katana68
*stretches and yawns* Well, I'm off to bed now....Maune, please be a dear and make sure we have plenty of Leko's scotch on hand. smile TES....good night....I shall see ya'll tomorrow! wink

*leaves the main bar and heads to her rooms*

(( I'm off for the night! Good night all! blaugh ))

((katana you wonderful woman you!!)) heart heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games