Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:51 pm
I don't agree with some of the past comments. I think the hair is a nice detail, it helps to make the face not seem disembodied. Well, perhaps a grey rather than whit would be better, I do not know.
eighty-five hundredths.

Also, because I felt spontaneous, I gave you twice the amount you said it would cost to change your hair. I don't know why... I would scarce spend such on my own avatar(as demonstrated to your left), but you seem to care about it more than I... I really cannot say.

Anyhow, to whoever is rating next, you may want to skip over me and re-rate Darkwolf Valiant (I'm very sorry if this is spelled incorrectly) because my avatar needs more suggestion than rating...
(My do I ramble...)
b  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:11 am
You do seem to have something going for you, B. There are plenty of places to improve though.
I would first start with a Celestial Wrap or a Spiral Galaxy. I think the colors would compliment your current color scheme and it would would also compliment your hair nicely. See where that takes you.
As for a rating, I would give you a 6 or a 7. Good but definitely room to grow. I usually rate below 5 in the arena. I am a harsh critic.  

Tiager

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:13 am
6/10

it's got too much clutter... you could pull it off with the items you have, but you've managed to completely obliterate any sort of focal point.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:52 am
woah thats prety cool but i kinda don't like the mask 9/10 mrgreen  

mushill

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Bellabie
I don't agree with some of the past comments. I think the hair is a nice detail, it helps to make the face not seem disembodied. Well, perhaps a grey rather than whit would be better, I do not know.
eighty-five hundredths.

Also, because I felt spontaneous, I gave you twice the amount you said it would cost to change your hair. I don't know why... I would scarce spend such on my own avatar(as demonstrated to your left), but you seem to care about it more than I... I really cannot say.

Anyhow, to whoever is rating next, you may want to skip over me and re-rate Darkwolf Valiant (I'm very sorry if this is spelled incorrectly) because my avatar needs more suggestion than rating...
(My do I ramble...)
b

User Image

User Image
Total Value: 111,392 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mythic Hair
Pixie
Elegant Feathered Mask (Sky Pinions)
Ocean Blue Wrap
Ocean Blue Sarong
Pixie
Celestial Wrap
Western Zodiac

Just a sugestion for a Avi (with your colors)

- A night person -
Pyjamas to show her innocents.
naked feet to embrace the earth.
Darkblue colors as the dark night-shadows.
Bright shady stars to show beauty.
Water flowing around to show her smoothness.

A mask to symbolise her mysterious side.

---

[7.5| 10 ]

For above.
I like it, realy.
But i could use a bit more to suport the dark purple..

User Image

Improve the Free Art Sub Forum?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:25 pm
You, my friend, are far too kind. Truly.
Thank you so very much. I love it so. The colours and the descriptions. Thank you.

As for your avatar, I think there is a tad of an era clash, but that is merely personal taste.
nine tenths!  

Bellabie

mushill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:32 pm
it looks good but i just don't like the hair for some reason. I guess its not my type. 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:40 pm
mushill
i just don't like the hair

Funny, that's the one thing people tend to like. Do you have some other preference/idea?
Thank you very much.

I think your avatar is quite nice. I might suggest different "blacker" pants, merely because, at the moment, the Lunar Cowl that you don seems a tad out of place and I should hate to think you'd want to rid yourself of that.

Best wishes!

eight tenths!  

Bellabie

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Koromyst poking in...

Wow. Can I put an 8/10 to your tek-tek-ed avvy that Milliani's suggesting? ^_^

Koromyst poking out...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:21 pm
Hee hee!
It is quite stunning.
I'd never be able to afford all of it, but some, perhaps...

For you, m'dear, nine tenths! I think your avatar is brilliant, I'll-be-it crowded, but in a "cozy" sense, not an overbearing one.

Magnificent.  

Bellabie

DarkWolf Valiant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:45 pm
simple, 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Why look! A change (I believe) since I last rated you. I'd say the gold clashes a bit... Ah well, flaunt it, I suppose, for the time being, but it doesn't fit very nicely.

eight and one half tenths!  

Bellabie

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:15 pm
8/10 Cool avi, pretty plain, but you're too awesome to give a low score mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:21 pm
9/10  

God of Forbidden Light

Tiager

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:15 pm
dronze
6/10

it's got too much clutter... you could pull it off with the items you have, but you've managed to completely obliterate any sort of focal point.

How so? Explain.

As for AthyRia n_n
I don't like the way the different shades of black and the red look together. Something just seems off. I'm not quite sure...I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps it is the way the red is so obscuring. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. sad
Another 6/10  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games