Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:48 pm

Remus laughed.

"Yes, because if you don't, I'll just pin you down and do it and then it won't look as nice. Besides, I'll do a nice single plait. Very manly. Are you done with the scalp massage, because it's highly distracting and giving my the urge to jump you again?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:57 pm

Sirius laughed and let go of Remus, lightly pushing him into the spray.

"I'm starting to wonder if there is ever a time when you don't have the urge to jump me Remus Lupin."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:06 pm

Washing the shampoo from his hair and down the drain, Remus shook his head. "Yes, I blame you for my hedonistic personality. It does help that we wizards age so well. I'll keep my vitality well into my eighties, which means you can expect more of me jumping you later on down the road. Now turn around and let me get your hair," he said pulling the bottle down.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:13 pm

"Not to mention werewolf stamina..." Sirius mumbled. He ducked his head under the spray quickly for good measure before turning his back towards Remus.

"Make sure you get all the dirt and leaves out, otherwise it's going to drive me insane, and all the hard work you put into braiding my hair will be for nothing because I'll just tear it out and wash my hair again."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:22 pm

Remus nodded, turning the bottle upside down and getting a generous amount to cover the elbow length strands. It wasn't nearly enough. Finally, he had managed to work it evenly into the black strands. "I think that took most of the bottle," Remus announced cheerfully, working out a few leaves and twigs and tangles with the help of the shampoo being partially conditioner as well.

"I really do love your hair this length," he said absently. "You never had it close to this long after we graduated, not that I'd gotten a chance to run my fingers through it, but still...it's nice."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:29 pm

"Nice, but it's a pain in the arse sometimes. Like you said--most of the bottle was used," Sirius replied. "If constant use of a scourgify spell didn't completely wreck my hair, I'd use it instead of going through the whole shower process. You don't think there's some great new spell out there to wash your hair with, without completely killing it, do you?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:36 pm

Remus shook his head, smiling behind Sirius' back. "Obviously my increased ego did nothing to stem yours as you are still on about your hair. I don't pay much attention to hair spells so I wouldn't know. Now close your eyes, I'm going to pull you under the water and I don't want the soap to get into those pretty gray eyes of yours."

Checking to make sure that Sirius had indeed closed his eyes, he stepped back, pulling Sirius back with him under the spray. Immediately, the dirt and the shampoo streaked down Sirius' back. Remus ran his fingers through the strands, working out any lingering dirt and tangles.

Satisfied, he gently pushed Sirius out of the spray. "Okay, done. Could you hand me the soap?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:42 pm

Sirius turned. He grabbed Remus and pulled him forward, quickly kissing him. Satisfied he backed away and grabbed the soap and handed it to Remus.

"Here you go."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:48 pm

"Thank you," Remus set himself to the important task of cleaning his body, very much aware of the sweat and other such things on his skin. When he was satisfied, he offered the soap (soup!) to Sirius. "I'm going to shave now, I'll meet you out there, you might want to think about it as well, you're getting whiskery again and I know you hate that."

Stepping out of the shower, he retrieved a towel, wrapping it around his waist, and moved over to one of the sinks where he had left his shaving kit. It was an easy job, as always. Splashing his face clean, he straightened back up and waited for Sirius to finish.

(You know...I just don't picture Remus as the type to use magic to do that. Muggle shaving all the way!)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:01 pm

Sirius took the soap with one hand and rubbed absently at his face with the other. He nodded before he started to clean himself off. Finishing up, he placed the soap away and turned off the shower. He shook his head rapidly like Padfoot, sending his hair and water droplets everywhere before stepping out and grabbing a towel to wrap around his waist.

"No drying my hair right?" he asked Remus.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:04 pm

Remus nodded. "I am going to braid it just as soon as you shave and we move back into the dorm. Also, to protect Kathryn's eyes, we should work on a stronger locking charm and maybe close the curtains on the bed. I'd rather not repeat that fiasco."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:08 pm

Sirius grimaced and nodded. "Yeah, all right. You don't think she--or anyone else for that matter really would try to get in, do you?" he asked, slightly nervous. After the last time some one had accidentally barged in--well, he just wasn't in the mood to play that game again.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:11 pm

Remus laughed. "I think she learned that lesson the first time round and most of the others I think would know better than to try and force their way through a locked door."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:19 pm

Sirius grinned and shook his head peering into the mirror. He sighed.

"You know, I'm just not in the mood..." he kicked his pants up with one foot and pulled his wand out of the pocket before turning back to the mirror and carefully aiming his wand at his face.

"So, if I accidentally decaptitate myself--know that I love you," he said before muttering a spell. After a few seconds he lowered his wand and ran his hand along his jaw line.

"That'll do. It's not as good as actually shaving, but it's good enough for now," he said. He glanced at Remus.

"To the bedroom to braid the hair then?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:21 pm

Rolling his eyes, Remus straightened up, checking his towel, and pulled Sirius close, kissing him deeply. Pulling back, he sighed. "Well, it's better than before," he said, turning and catching Sirius' hand, pulling him back into the dormitory.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games