Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:25 am

Sure biggrin *pours tea and servers*

*mixes in copious amounts of sugar*
I wasn't interrupting anything, was I?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:28 am

*begins dancing to "Only Happy When It Rains" by Garbage*

Sdara

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:30 am

*waves* I must away- thank you for the tea and company, and I shall see all of you when I may.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:34 am

*finishes dancing* ...I scared him away with my dancing.....I shall go as well. *slips away*

Sdara

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:34 am

ceilisidhe
*waves* I must away- thank you for the tea and company, and I shall see all of you when I may.
Your welcome biggrin Good bye *waves*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:35 am

Sdara
*finishes dancing* ...I scared him away with my dancing.....I shall go as well. *slips away*
Good bye

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:35 am

Sdara
whoot! garbage!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:39 am

isobel_bellamy
Sdara
whoot! garbage!
4laugh

Dearest Darling`

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:39 am

I'd like an Irish Toffee coffe with Bailey's, if you don't mind.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:43 am

ThermaDraconis
I'd like an Irish Toffee coffe with Bailey's, if you don't mind.
Sure biggrin *prepares coffee and serves* Anything else?

Dearest Darling`

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:48 am

I'm on a wedding kick right now. My fiancee brought up the subject of a gothic wedding and wants to know more about them. She's not seriously considering it, but she loves Victorian gothic style. Does anyone know of any websites with info and/or pictures relating to gothic wedding fashions, customs, etc.? I know www.x-tra-x.de has pages of gorgeous gowns.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:54 am

ThermaDraconis
I'm on a wedding kick right now. My fiancee brought up the subject of a gothic wedding and wants to know more about them. She's not seriously considering it, but she loves Victorian gothic style. Does anyone know of any websites with info and/or pictures relating to gothic wedding fashions, customs, etc.? I know www.x-tra-x.de has pages of gorgeous gowns.
thedarkangel.co.uk has some cool dresses in victorian gothic stylie

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:56 am

ThermaDraconis
You might find something in one of these shops biggrin http://www.milieux.com/goth/clothes.html
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:57 am

If she likes the Victorian Gothic style, I would suggest that, like thier interest in Christian Funeral Rites, the Victorians would have had a big church wedding but it would be darker stylized, I would suggest using a big old church, there is always atleast one nice one in downtown of a city.

I would suggest define your search of gothic weddings to Victorian weddings also.
It might help some.

zer0cool

zer0cool

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:01 pm

heh catching my interest I did a google search.

kinda silly sounding but looks pretty good on the inside
Gothic Martha Stewart

[edit] -.- My friend here said he was gonna start calling me Martha Stewart now.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games