Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred awakes, angry as a hornet.*
"What's the big idea, Jarlson! What did you do that for!?"
*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"
*Aidar says, pointing at the rapidly approaching flames.*

"Holy S@$T!!!"
*The Lycan cries, jumping to his feet.*
"Don't worry, Jarlson, I can handle this!"
*Zudhred says. He then uses his Ice rampart technique to try and block the flames, only to have it melt and be consumed by the fire and tries two more times in vain.*
"By Ulfris's frosty mane!
He then Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the flames and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust with prolonged exposure, but it never lasts that long. With the beam, Zudhred proceeds to sweep the foot of the wall of flames, extinguishing them at their source.*

"Ah have tha, ye know?."
*Aidar says as he proceeds to fire his freeze breath alongside Zudhred's Arctic Cannon beam.*

*Zudhred smiles..*
"Do you?"
*He asks.*
"So, you you inherited the armor, did you?... I'll have to make sure to take that from you as well ..."

*Aidar stops using his freeze breath to look at Zudhred and smiles.*
"Yer welcome tae it."
*He says with a chuckle.*
"If ye can beat me!"
He then resumes using his freeze breath on the foot of the wall of hellfire and the two sweep the entire field with their freezing beams, completely extinguish Tyrius's hellfire and accidentally freeze Ragnarok, extinguishing her flame, in the process.*
A pained roar filled the air, as the beast is struck with ice, extinguishing her flames. Her body now slows down and drips of tar like slime rolls off her body. The beast kneels down as her flame sword is now but melted down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperatly evelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to suround herself with a dome of ice to shirld her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
"Is this how I am to die?"
*she asks herself. Exhuasted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attept the brace her self and enforce her concetration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, befor the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."
*A tear flows down her left cheek, before freezing and crumbling away.*
within secods of the ice barrier that Aileen has forged,a shadow like arm circles around her along with some wings to give her cover as the blue flames engulf the beast but protecting Aileen in her ice barrier. As the flames engulf her the beast lets out a roar.

*Zudhred smiles..*
"Do you?"
*He asks.*
"So, you you inherited the armor, did you?... I'll have to make sure to take that from you as well ..."

*Aidar stops using his freeze breath to look at Zudhred and smiles.*
"Yer welcome tae it."
*He says with a chuckle.*
"If ye can beat me!"
He then resumes using his freeze breath on the foot of the wall of hellfire and the two sweep the entire field with their freezing beams, completely extinguish Tyrius's hellfire and accidentally freeze Ragnarok, extinguishing her flame, in the process.*
A pained roar filled the air, as the beast is struck with ice, extinguishing her flames. Her body now slows down and drips of tar like slime rolls off her body. The beast kneels down as her flame sword is now but melted down.

*As the flames are extinguished, Aileen is revealed to be right behind Tyrius ans her dome of melting ice sloshes and crumbles away, showing her to be over heated but unharmed. Exhausted, she falls to her knees, panting heavily, her fur soaked with perspiration.*
"Tha was a close one!"
*She says, fanning herself with her right hand. Suddenly, sensing a presence in the darkness, she turns around and looks up to see something looming over her. Like a great shadow, in the middle of which is a dark form, of man-shape maybe, yet greater; with a power and terror that seems to be in it and to go before it. Looking over the monstrous shape, she begins to make out a face with fangs and patches of wjat appears to be crumbling frost falling from the body.*
"Ulfris's mane..."
*Aileen gasps, wide eyed and covering her mouth with her left hand.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:34 pm
"What did I miss, Jarlson? I was unconscious.'
*Zudhred begins to inquire of the Burning Icewolf.*
"Last I remember, Tyrius waved this silver crystal that was very dangerous to or kind infront of us and then passed out.... What was the name I heard.. Oh yes... I believe you called it "Silverite"?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:40 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Last I remember, Tyrius waved this silver crystal that was very dangerous to or kind in front of us and then passed out.... What was the name I heard.. Oh yes... I believe you called it "Silverite"?"

"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
"Lady Schwartzvind managed tae get it way from im an hide it, and noo lady Eaton be fightin Tyrius an holdin er own, tae boot!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Last I remember, Tyrius waved this silver crystal that was very dangerous to or kind in front of us and then passed out.... What was the name I heard.. Oh yes... I believe you called it "Silverite"?"

"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*
"Lady Schwartzvind managed tae get it way from im an hide it, and noo lady Eaton be fightin Tyrius an holdin er own, tae boot!"

"Surely, you jest."
*Zudhed says folding his arms.*
"Mere Werewolves?"
"Don't underestimate them, father."
*Erinys warns.*
"I was beaten by two Werewolves, It's how I met you."
*Zudhred scoffs.*
"I thought Tyrius said that it would instantly vaporize Werewolves?"
*He ponders.*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:02 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Last I remember, Tyrius waved this silver crystal that was very dangerous to or kind infront of us and then passed out.... What was the name I heard.. Oh yes... I believe you called it "Silverite"?"

"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*

"Surely, you jest."
"Mere Werewolves?"
*Erinys warns.*
*Zudhred scoffs.*
*He ponders.*

Apparently, it dinae seem tae affect em when in Human form."
*Aidar answers.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Aye."
*Aidar answers.*

"Surely, you jest."
"Mere Werewolves?"
*Erinys warns.*
*Zudhred scoffs.*
*He ponders.*

Apparently, it dinae seem tae affect em when in Human form."
*Aidar answers.*

"Harumph! I guess those weaklings are actually good for something, after all..."
*Zudhred scoffs. Erinys scowls at his pomposity.*
"He's so arrogant..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"He never listens to any of my warnings!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 pm
Sha bent down to help Greagus. Working in his fashion, he was soon able to heal the Warg. "You think you can travel?" The Wargs nodded and the pair come up beside Aidar.

He knew that Aidar wouldn't be happy to see him there, but frankly he didn't care. "Aidar, with all due respect, I'm not giving up this fight. You know nothing about who I am. I know how he fights, I've seen it before, hell i used the same methods myself. I appreciate your concern for my life, but my life is my own. It is all that I have left and I will do with it what I will and if I am to die in battle, then so be it. I will gladly accept it and anything less than a valiant death in battle is dishonorable to me. I am not afraid of dying or of death. If you truly respect me as you say you do, then I beseech you, DO NOT deny me this! Grant me this honor and your word that you will not interfere, and I will be satisfied."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:07 pm
sha312
Sha bent down to help Greagus. Working in his fashion, he was soon able to heal the Warg. "You think you can travel?" The Wargs nodded and the pair come up beside Aidar.

He knew that Aidar wouldn't be happy to see him there, but frankly he didn't care. "Aidar, with all due respect, I'm not giving up this fight. You know nothing about who I am. I know how he fights, I've seen it before, hell i used the same methods myself. I appreciate your concern for my life, but my life is my own. It is all that I have left and I will do with it what I will and if I am to die in battle, then so be it. I will gladly accept it and anything less than a valiant death in battle is dishonorable to me. I am not afraid of dying or of death. If you truly respect me as you say you do, then I beseech you, DO NOT deny me this! Grant me this honor and your word that you will not interfere, and I will be satisfied."

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
"Honor!?... How dare you.... How DARE YOU!?"
*Aidar wheels about to face Sha. His fur bristling and his ears flat. His eyes wide with rage as they turn an eerie piercing blue ad seem to took right into his very core, his spirit, causing him to feel naked and unable to hide anything from him, as if he is actually scanning his mind, reading all his thoughts and memories, from his current life, and all the past ones he ever lived.*
"You are immortal!"
*He roars. his coherent speech becoming more and more feral, and growl-like with every word. *
"The only death ye ave waitin for ye BE in battle! It dinnae ave to be noo! How dare ye demand this o me, how DARE YE DEMAND THA AH JUS LE YE STEAL ME PREY!"
*With his fangs bared and dripping saliva, Aidar snarls viciously at the Elf, looking like a savage wolf getting ready to pounce, to bite, and rend.*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
*Aidar wheels about to face Sha. His fur bristling and his ears flat. His eyes wide with rage as they turn an eerie piercing blue ad seem to took right into his very core, his spirit, causing him to feel naked and unable to hide anything from him, as if he is actually scanning his mind, reading all his thoughts and memories, from his current life, and all the past ones he ever lived.*
"You are immortal!"
*He roars. his coherent speech becoming more and more feral, and growl-like with every word. *
"The only death ye ave waitin for ye BE in battle! It dinnae ave to be noo! How dare ye demand this o me, how DARE YE DEMAND THA AH JUS LE YE STEAL ME PREY!"
*With his fangs bared and dripping saliva, Aidar snarls viciously at the Elf, looking like a savage wolf getting ready to pounce, to bite, and rend.*

*Sha then immediately hears a growl come from Zudhred as well and before he can even think, he realizes that he is now inexplicably off of Greagus and his being held in a choke hold by Zudhred. The shadowy jet-black Lycan is shorter than Sha, but the Elf's feet are out from under him with the knees bent and off the ground, leaving him at gravity's mercy as he his held. The Lycan does not squeeze, but instead lets the Elf's head just rest uncomfortably on top of the thumb and index finger of his left hand, and his grip is not as hard and metal-like as Aidar's, but cold as ice and how effortlessly he holds him and the bulge of his muscles indicate the formidable strength he has, giving Sha the the feeling that this Lycan just might be able to take him apart, as effortlessly as he would a roasted chicken. The Lycans menacing amber lupine eyes burn fiercely with malice. and Even Erinys looks on and scowls as if offended.*
"You you talk of respect and honor, and yet you do not seem to have either."
*Zudhred says calmly, his voice like a low but soft growl with his eyes and voice those of a cold blooded killer.*
"Tyrius is ours. This is our fight, our charge. We are this world's guardians. Our father, our mother... It was they who defeated him, and they who charged us with the task to protect this world from his return. He is a stain on our family's honor! Only through Tyrius's death by an Icewolf's hand will we EVER find redemption! I may not be ruled by instinct like my brother's half human offspring are, but telepathically watching over them for over two millennia I have come to understand their behavior and way of thinking, and you need to understand that when dealing with Icewolves today, it is not much different than dealing with regular wolves. Tyrius is our prey and to make such a demand of us, as you have just done, is no different then to demand that a pack of wolves give up their kill!"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:02 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
"You are immortal!"

*Sha then immediately hears a growl come from Zudhred as well and before he can even think, he realizes that he is now inexplicably off of Greagus and his being held in a choke hold by Zudhred. The shadowy jet-black Lycan is shorter than Sha, but the Elf's feet are out from under him with the knees bent and off the ground, leaving him at gravity's mercy as he his held. The Lycan does not squeeze, but instead lets the Elf's head just rest uncomfortably on top of the thumb and index finger of his left hand, and his grip is not as hard and metal-like as Aidar's, but cold as ice and how effortlessly he holds him and the bulge of his muscles indicate the formidable strength he has, giving Sha the the feeling that this Lycan just might be able to take him apart, as effortlessly as he would a roasted chicken. The Lycans menacing amber lupine eyes burn fiercely with malice. and Even Erinys looks on and scowls as if offended.*
*Zudhred says calmly, his voice like a low but soft growl with his eyes and voice those of a cold blooded killer.*
"Tyrius is ours. This is our fight, our charge. We are this world's guardians. Our father, our mother... It was they who defeated him, and they who charged us with the task to protect this world from his return. He is a stain on our family's honor! Only through Tyrius's death by an Icewolf's hand will we EVER find redemption! I may not be ruled by instinct like my brother's half human offspring are, but telepathically watching over them for over two millennia I have come to understand their behavior and way of thinking, and you need to understand that when dealing with Icewolves today, it is not much different than dealing with regular wolves. Tyrius is our prey and to make such a demand of us, as you have just done, is no different then to demand that a pack of wolves give up their kill!"

*Greagus cirlces back behind Aidar and Zudhred and turns his head right to look back at Sha and snarls, his glaring eyes indicating that the Elf will now receive no help from him. He has offended his Alpha and now brought the wrath of the entire pack down on himself. Aidair lumbers over to Sha as he his held by Zudhred, his movement slow but captivatingly sub-human, like a beast moving in for the kill. Slowly, he his sharp and and glistening fangs come closer and closer to the Elf's face until they sink below his sight and all he can see are those haunting blue piercing eyes reaching deep down inside the Elf's spirit. She can feel the heat and moisture of his breath and hear the drip of his saliva. Then hear hears Aidar viciously say something.*
"NEVER GET BETWEEN WOLVES AND THEIR PREY!"
*And with a loud snarl and a swing of his right fist, The Burning Icewolf uppercuts Sha right in the diaphragm, forcing the breath out of him and knocking him out.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
"You are immortal!"
*He roars. his coherent speech becoming becoming more and more feral, and growl-like with every word. *

*Greagus circles back behind Aidar and Zudhred and turns his head right to look back at Sha and snarls, his glaring eyes indicating that the Elf will now receive no help from him. He has offended his Alpha and now brought the wrath of the entire pack down on himself. Aidar lumbers over to Sha as he his held by Zudhred, his movement slow but captivatingly sub-human, like a beast moving in for the kill. Slowly, he his sharp and and glistening fangs come closer and closer to the Elf's face until they sink below his sight and all he can see are those haunting blue piercing eyes reaching deep down inside the Elf's spirit. She can feel the heat and moisture of his breath and hear the drip of his saliva. Then hear hears Aidar viciously say something.*
*And with a loud snarl and a swing of his right fist, The Burning Icewolf uppercuts Sha right in the diaphragm, forcing the breath out of him and knocking him out.*

*As the Burning Icewolf punches Sha in the gut, Zudhred releases the Elf's throat and brings his forearm down on him in a chop to the back of the neck, where his spine meats his skull, rattling his brain and ensuring the Elf's unconsciousness.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:15 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
"You are immortal!"

*Greagus circles back behind Aidar and Zudhred and turns his head right to look back at Sha and snarls, his glaring eyes indicating that the Elf will now receive no help from him. He has offended his Alpha and now brought the wrath of the entire pack down on himself. Aidair lumbers over to Sha as he his held by Zudhred, his movement slow but captivatingly sub-human, like a beast moving in for the kill. Slowly, he his sharp and and glistening fangs come closer and closer to the Elf's face until they sink below his sight and all he can see are those haunting blue piercing eyes reaching deep down inside the Elf's spirit. She can feel the heat and moisture of his breath and hear the drip of his saliva. Then hear hears Aidar viciously say something.*

*As the Burning Icewolf punches Sha in the gut, Zudhred releases the Elf's throat and brings his forearm down on him in a chop to the back of the neck, where his pine meats his skull, rattling his brain and ensuring the Elf's unconsciousness.*

*Aidar at first moves to stop Zudhred's blow but after seeing the position of his arm, he watches the Elf get struck and fall to the ground.*
"For a moment, Ah was thinkin tha Ah would ave tae stop ye fro killin im!"
*Aidar tells Zudhred.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games