Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:47 pm
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin

It does. Thank you!

Another question. I know I'm being a curious pest. xd When I claim my starter, can I put it kind of off to the side until he gets back to Petalburg City?

My idea is that he goes to the professor's lab to deliver a package to them and bonds with the starter I have in mind, so he asks/is asked if he can have/wants it, but doesn't really have much motivation to be a trainer at that point. That'll change once he returns home, of course, but since he won't be an official trainer at that point, having the starter as an active Pokemon seems a bit cheat-y.

No worries! Feel free to ask any question, we're here to help.

Will you be claiming any other Pokemon for your active party before your character begins? In the guild, we try to follow the games as much as possible, which translates to always having at least one active Pokemon. This isn't necessarily in the rules, but it is part of why we require new characters to start out in a lab and claim a starter pokemon, or have a pokemon with them from a giveaway if they don’t plan to get a starter. If you will have some other claimed Pokemon in your active party (say, the Klow you have claimed) then you may go ahead and place your starter in your "inactive" party, so long as you assign its gender/moves/ability when you receive it.

If you will not have any Pokemon in your characters active party, we would ask that you keep your starter in your active party when you leave the lab. You are welcome to roleplay this as you wish, so long as your character has at least one active Pokemon with them.

As a side note, because your character will have officially claimed the starter, it is perfectly alright for it to be gaining EXP in their active party, even if they are not ready to actually use that Pokemon yet  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:58 pm
Yo yo, mod-homies. I've got an undecided level 20 shiny claim from our first anniversary that I had left undecided. Mind if I get my claim added in?  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:14 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Yo yo, mod-homies. I've got an undecided level 20 shiny claim from our first anniversary that I had left undecided. Mind if I get my claim added in?

sure, tell me what you want and I'll edit it into your post.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm
Vigilia
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Thanks Vigi. Shiny Sneasel, please.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:59 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Vigilia
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Thanks Vigi. Shiny Sneasel, please.

Done~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:36 pm
So, Air Balloon will break if the holder is hit by a move other than Ground? Did I read that right?  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:55 am
Can a Pokemon evolve while in the Daycare Center?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:22 pm
How long does Sleep Powder last in battle?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:35 pm
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin
So, Air Balloon will break if the holder is hit by a move other than Ground? Did I read that right?

That's correct :0

Hope the kind

Yes they can, if all the conditions to evolve have been met.

Hope the kind

Sleep powder inflicts a sleep status condition, so when you take a look at our Battle Information Page and scroll down to Major Status Ailments section, you can read all about the sleep status condition and how it works in the guild. If you ever have any questions about battle mechanics in the guild, that's the place to check! Hope that helps smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:39 pm
SpectralEternity
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin

Hope the kind

Yes they can, if all the conditions to evolve have been met.

Hope the kind

Sleep powder inflicts a sleep status condition, so when you take a look at our Battle Information Page and scroll down to Major Status Ailments section, you can read all about the sleep status condition and how it works in the guild. If you ever have any questions about battle mechanics in the guild, that's the place to check! Hope that helps smile

Thank you~  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm
SpectralEternity

Thanks! Poor little Baby's going to be so sad when her balloon breaks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:10 pm
One of these days, I'll no longer need to ask so many questions. But, until then....

The character lodgings subforum. To go between the actual town locations and the character's home, do you still have to post three times to move or no? Because, I don't want to fill Petalburg City with a series of interactions between Yuu and his parents. sweatdrop  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 pm
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin
One of these days, I'll no longer need to ask so many questions. But, until then....

The character lodgings subforum. To go between the actual town locations and the character's home, do you still have to post three times to move or no? Because, I don't want to fill Petalburg City with a series of interactions between Yuu and his parents. sweatdrop

No, you don't need to do the travel posts to get to character lodgings, as long as you are already in the town that it's in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:55 am
- Ignore me.  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 pm
Is the prize booth only at the entrance of the festival or are there ones in every area?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games