Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 pm
hell yes its congratulations! 'cept my mum wont make a deal with my dad so i cant live with him yet...stupid lazy b***h...stupid greedy lazy b***h...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:46 pm
HolySHIT it's ******** FREEZING in here!
Goddamn winter can LEAVE NOW.
Nya... I have 2 choices...
A] turn up heat
or
B]go upstairs to heated waterbed.

-picks B-
<33

Viva la Courtney
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:37 pm
huzzah for waterbeds
can i kill my mum now? she keeps annoying the ******** out of me, not to mention is just retarded...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:09 pm
damn all the people at school who know just how to piss me off...friends and enemies...sometimes i wonder what the point of having friends is...mine keep making me angry and get pissed when i get angry at them...i either need new friends, or i need to just get rid of them all and become a loner again...god ******** damn it all...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:31 pm
the reason this thread has been doing so well is darkdark =o she's our regular.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:56 pm
but of course^^
unfortunately there r many things that can piss me off, more or less depending on the day. i have a lot to rant about... dramallama  

darkdark7

p934

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:50 pm
ha ha... well at least someone keeps the thread going. I keep wanting to rant, but I'm not good at it. Isn't that pathetic? I can't rant. When I try, it doesn't make any sense, even to me. So I'll just keep it all bottled up inside until one day I just throw a vase right at volley's head!

Just kidding volley. I won't throw vases at you. Or chopsticks. Again. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:22 pm
o.o i dont think ive thrown anything at anyone...but ive had shoes thrown at me sweatdrop those things have a homing device, i tell u.  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:21 pm
see, what you do is put a rock inside a snowball, and throw at someone. if they get hurt, you'll never bee convicted =o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:42 pm
O.o my friend got in a fight with this retarded freshman who threw a chunk of ice at my other friend and hit him in the side of the face/eye area...i had to pull her off the kid before the cops came around the corner...but this one chicks shoes target u or something...no matter how much u try to run, u get hit sweatdrop  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:32 pm
stare ok i have an official reason to rant now...*clears throat*
WHERE THE ******** DID MY PICTURES GO?!?!?! THERE WERE LIKE 300 PICS FORM DIFFERENT ANIMES ON MY COMPUTER, AND THEY ALL JUST DISAPPEARED!!!!!! POOF!! AND THEYRE GONE!! I KNOW I ONLY CUT DOWN ON THE NUMBER OF PICS I HAD, NOT GET RID OF THEM ALL!!!!! IF I CATCH THE GODDAMN MOTHER ******** WHO ******** WITH MY COMPUTER, THEYRE GONNA BE ******** DOGMEAT!!!!!

goddamn mofos...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:17 pm
lol, i feel your pain, i had tons of good picture on my old [98] computer. i was using it one day, then boom, my hard drive crashes. the sad thing about it was those pictures took me years and were quite rare. =/

i've never been able to recover them all. sadness.

but i do hope you're able to restore all of your pictures soon.  

Syrotek
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:34 pm
ha like hell thatll happen. my trash is empty and im not that computer-literate to know how i can get them back...im so close to killing people right now...
oh yeah, and i got a million people telling me their problems like im their psychiatrist or somethin'...i officially know exactly what is going on among my circle of friends, and some of the stories will make ur hair curl...*sighs* can i go and shoot myself now?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:33 pm
I'd rather you didn't. I do understand how you feel though. I don't mind helping people out with their problems, but sometimes it's just too much information.  

p934

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:23 am
im sure u have no idea what it was like for me...i have stories about guys cheating on their girlfriends after theyve been engaged, bfs lying to their gfs two or three times in a row, and this other story that im not at liberty to discuss, even though the people involved arent on gaia...im just gonna say that its very violent...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games