Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 am
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
OFFICIALLY // Gryffindor Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try-outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius had finally felt confident enough to at least try out for the quidditch team. He was comfortable enough on a broom and he did decently in Advance Flying I the year before. And sports kept his attention well enough-the idea of a sport on broomsticks with several balls in the air, and two zipping at you aiming to knock you off your broom was far more exciting or interesting. Besides, Ty got on his house's team last year as a beater. Julius was more interested in the seeker position as it was the spot that generally secured the win for the team and it was one of those things you didn't really have to wait around on others to worry about. You had to constantly keep looking and not forget about the occasional bludger his way. He liked the idea. The problem was he was still not quite sure where he would actually have the best success. Advance Flying II would likely be where he figured it out, he assumed.

Nodding to the upperclassmen he stepped forward towards the captain Jacob and took a form and frowned slightly as he filled it out and handed it back to Jacob and said a simple, "Thanks" as Jacob collected the form.

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +2 Spotting Snitch (SE), +2 Catching (GC)
                                                          +1 AC and Rolls (Advance Flying I), +1 to Life (Dang Healthy)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Julius Xanders

Username: mc2
Character's Name: Julius Elias Xanders
House: Gryffindor
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Axel had a heavy breakfast this morning and had regretted it every moment afterward he spent on the loo. His stomach still felt a little queasy, but he had a feeling it had more to do with stress than binge eating pancakes this morning. He sighed, rolled his neck and stretched to try and alleviate the stress that built up tension in his shoulders. He knew the sport well, that was no problem, but he had a feeling it wasn't going to be as easy as it looked. Still, if his bloody cowardly step-sister could do it last year, and make the team, then there was no reason why he shouldn't either. After all, he was the more athletic of the two, the more outgoing, (maybe not determined) but being stubborn and headstrong could work just as well, right? He sighed, shrugged it off and tried not to psyche himself out as he filled out the form and handed it back in quietly.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                        Character's Name: Axel R.
                        Year: Second
                        Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                        Advanced Flying II: no
                        Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                        Second Choice Position: Beater

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
Second Year, Halfblood
12 years old Ψ 5' Ψ 113lbs
AC: 12
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying)
(0/3)

╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:30 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: determined] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindor Team] [at: Tryouts]

Toby walked over, took a form, retreated, and scribbled out his information. This was Quidditch tryouts which meant he needed to focus, which meant he needed to forget all the issues he seemed to have developed over the summer and freaking concentrate on what was important. Him being a Beater again was important. Right, nothing else mattered. He wasn't sulking or anything, but he wasn't exactly lively either.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Tobias Walsh
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:26 am
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena headed onto the field. Happy as ever to be able to be out and about again. It was so much fun! She went to the new captain and filled out a form.

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Celaena Snow
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural flyer, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

User ImageUser Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina walked onto the quidditch pitch. Her aunt had gone into some detail about the game, and she was definitely going to try this out! If only so she could tell her older brother that she was able to do something he couldn't. But then, she wasn't sure anyway.... Oh well! She walked over to where people were filing out forms and she picked one up. She started filling it out. Which one did she wanna try for? Chaser and Seeker seemed more important than the others, but beater looked like so much fun though. She decided and filled out the form.

Character's Name: Nina Vienna
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position:Chaser

╚═════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

David walked onto the pitch with only one thing in mind. He had to make the Quidditch Team. This was his last year and Quidditch was the only thing he had to look forward to these days. He had a feeling that getting on the team wouldn't be a problem but you never really knew with some people. Holding his broom -- which still looked like it had seen a better day after his walk through the forest -- David was prepared for anything this year.

"Hey." David said as he took the standard form and filled it out. Returning it to Jacob he hoped he could pull this off. All he needed to make this year the worst in his books was not make the team.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: David Clarisse
Year: Seventh Year
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Seeker

- - - - - - - - -

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 18
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +3 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Leonette despite knowing David was against Quidditch still went to try-outs. In the back of her mind she wondered if she should continue playing or not. Still she showed and pushed the thoughts away thinking it was silly. It wasn't like David told her to stop playing and he would never do a thing like that. That was partially why Leonette liked him so much. He never tried to push his views onto her. His views were his and her views were her own.

Walking onto the pitch Leonette smiled at her teammates. Some she'd played with before and some new which she really liked the more players the better in her opinion. "Hello everyone!" Leonette said happily as she filled out the form. "Ready for another awesome year?" she asked her friends. It was funny how most of her friends played Quidditch. Maybe it was that common ground that made them all friends.

Leonette had been a little bit behind her cousin coming to try-outs. Why? She was busy figuring out the music club. Man she was always busy… hopefully nobody minded just how busy she seemed to be.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Leonette Mitchell
Year: Fourth Year
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Keeper

- - - - - - - - -

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: 0/3 to Goal
AC: 17
Modifiers: +2 dodge, +2 steal, +2 shoot, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ Vanessa Estan ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Sporty for Tryouts, and thinking about This is gonna be fun!.
Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Vanessa ran onto the pitch, absolutely excited to be able to do something that her father had done. As she ran she saw others, older, taller, and more aggressive looking than she was. But there were some first years. She walked up and took a form and filled it out.

Character's Name: Vanessa Estan
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Sharp eyes, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Seeker  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

The warmth of the early autumn sun felt good against Dani's face as she made her way to the Quidditch pitch. It was hard to believe it was try-out time again; it didn't feel so long ago since she made her first try at making the Gryffindor squad, and now she was here again, hoping to make the First String, though she knew making the Reserves was okay too, as it still meant she could wear the uniform and get in practice time.

For her tryout, Dani wore her favourite pair of sneakers, and a comfortable pair of jeans, along with a Tee-shirt. Over that she wore an emerauld green over-sized Holyfield Harpies jersey, and a pair of allegedly bullet-resistant Gargoyle sunglasses. In her hand was a large rectangular plastic case, roughly the size of one used for base guitars, containing her brand new broomstick.

Making reserves last season was no guarantor of making the squad again this year; Dani knew she would have to earn her place on the team, and she saw there were First Years looking to make the team just as she did last year. She'd trained as best as she could over the summer, using bushel baskets placed amongst the trees in the forest near her aunt's home, as targets to work on her throwing skills, while flying through the forest rather like the speeder bike chase scenes in 'Return of the Jedi'.

Like everybody else, Dani collected the form and filled it out, while hoping she and the others could get through today without injuries, especially Veronica, whom seemed to manage to break her arm last year.

Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                                    Years of Play: One (Reserve Chaser Three last season)
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                    First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                                    Second Position Choice: Seeker

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 13
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle
                                                                    Lives: (X) (X) (X)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
                                              It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                              Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                              I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                              Even heroes have the right to dream
                                              And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob grinned and waved at everyone, noting who was showing up and who wasn't. The blond was actually surprised by the turnout, but to be honest, he really shouldn't be. Gryffindor rarely had issues filling positions, and when they did, it was because of a shortage of people on one position, and not on others. This year could seem like a full roster, and he was actually glad about that. Nodding to Tanya and Crash, he rolled his eyes, amused. "Can't say that too much, We almost got perfect seasons last year and the one before, but Slytherin won last year's match, and Ravenclaw the year before. Could still be a nail-biter of a season. We just have good players."

Ronna actually made a good comment about the situation, and Jacob nodded at her as the rest of the team arrived. Doing a quick head count, he relaxed and looked over everyone. He even gave Leo a nod and decided to get the ball started. "Okay everyone, listen up! I'm Jacob Drage, captain of the team. Crash over here is the Vice Captain, and as long as you follow the rules of the tryouts and the game, we should be good. We have a heck of a way to go to be a good team, but we have what it takes to make this work. I want to see everyone trying their best, and the tryouts are going to be split into two scrimmages.

"First scrimmage is going to consist of two teams. Leonette, Vanessa, Danica as Chasers, Celaena as Keeper, Toby as Beater for team one. Axel, Tanya, Nina as Chasers, Crash as Keeper, Ronna as Beater for team two. David and Julius, I want to see both of you try for a Seeker run until the end of the scrimmage. Now, no aiming at the Seekers, and if you need them, potions will be available for those that need them. Also, if you are not on the position you want for the first scrimmage, rest assured you will be for the second. I'm going to observe the first scrimmage, and the second, I will be participating. Everyone clear on that? Good, let's get the game started."
                                              Jacob released the balls and went up into the air, holding a clipboard and a pen to observe from his broom. He just hoped that the choice wasn't a bad one.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: So who shows up this year?
                                              OOC: Please take a form and fill it out, s'il vous plait. Also, rules for the game can be found here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                              Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                              Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                              Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Graydon Ironshield

shabatha

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 2, 5, 5, 4, 7, 1, 4, 9 Total: 55 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya only grinned wider at Ronna's comment and agreed. Despite their captain having graduated they were basically the same team as last year and just as qualified to win it all like they had. After everyone finally arrived she listened exactly for Jacob's instructions and couldn't help the widening of her eyes as he announced that Crash was the VC. Hot damn the hot guy was actually in charge! She shook her head and made herself focus on the scrimmage at hand. If she wanted to keep her starting spot she had to keep her eye on the prize! The moment the teams were called out and the quaffle launched she jumped right back onto her broom and flew up to try and catch it first.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +1 (Experience) +3 (Adv. Flying 1&2)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
Final Roll: ~

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: JacobThinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
OFFICIALLY // Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Position Playing: Seeker
Currently: LOOKING FOR THE SNITCH or CHASING THE SNITCH or ATTEMPTING TO CATCH
Roll Total: 9 +1 (+2 Spotting Snitch // +2 Catching) = 13
(Need 19 or above to Spot//22 or above to Catch)

Chasing the Snitch: XXXX/3
Catching the Snitch: XXXX/2
Snitches Caught: 00
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius nodded when the Captain, Jacob Drage, had announced how try outs would begin. He was making two teams minus the seeker position to duel it out while he and a seventh year named David were to fight it out to find the snitch. And on they didn't have to worry about bludgers for try-outs which was a plus. He wasn't exactly afraid of the bludgers and was fairly sure he could take one if he had to, but it wasn't like he was the type to want to get hit by one. He wondered if someone else had picked seeker as their first choice and just hadn't been put there as Jacob had mentioned that there was going to be another match after this one. He would think more people would like the seeker position-you always were busy and active and you most often could win the game for the team-or lose it, he supposed.

Stretching briefly, Julius picked up one of the school brooms and headed to the sky begining to search for the golden snitch that Jacob had released for David and him to attempt to catch.

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +2 Spotting Snitch (SE), +2 Catching (GC)
                                                          +1 AC and Rolls (Advance Flying I), +1 to Life (Dang Healthy)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

(( OOC: Please forgive my odd hours and not as active posting till Thrusday-work and driving through rush hour traffic to get from home to work and from work to home. What can I say? sweatdrop ))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shabatha rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 7, 3, 3, 10, 9, 7, 1, 5 Total: 57 (10-100)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

Vanessa jumped onto the broom she was borrowing and headed into the air, hoping to get the Quaffle before the other team.

Position: Chaser Team 1
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 SE, +2 SW
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp eyes, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]  
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Current Game: Try Outs

xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 2
Position: Beater
Aiming at: Vanessa Estan
Roll Total: 17 +6 = 23 (HIT!, unless blocked in time)

Opponents hit: 01
Opponents missed: 00
Bludgers blocked: 00
Team 1 score: 00 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
Wearing: Try Out Clothes

Veronica shrugged as Jacob nodded at her when she made her assessment about the house's odds of winning. She felt like she was overly practical and logical about the quidditch odds. But after watching as many games as she did of the Hogwarts houses for as long as she did, it was inevitable you would get a decent feel of what each house was like on the pitch. Gryffindor really had done a turn around in quidditch once Elli joined, Ronna had to admit, and she felt like Jacob would actually bring more fairness to the whole thing that Elli didn't. Elli had favorites and it was obvious. Then again so did Remy. She was sure Jacob did as well, he just wasn't obvious about it and didn't act on it. It was probably the reason she respected Jacob as much as he did.

She raised a brow as Jacob split the teams up like usual and heard that only her and Toby were playing beater the first scrimmage and on opposite teams. She smiled and held in a chuckle. She was still slightly annoyed with Toby-and not that she actually would-but the fact of the matter was she had just been given free reign-almost, a few restrictions of the game of course-to lodge iron balls at him. "Sounds fun," Ronna said with a nod before she turned and paused as she passed Toby and said, "Ooh... bad luck Walsh, we're playing against each other this time. And since you like to think you know what I think so much now, I'm sure you can figure out what the rules give me the freedom to do. At least that knowledge should give you a good guess how I'll play."

Raising a brow she mounted her broom ready to play like she usually did in try-outs when (like always) the seekers were off limits. Her primary objective at the start was to weaken the other teams chasers and deal with the beater or beaters as needed as well as the keeper if she had to. Honestly, Toby had no more chance of getting hit this year by her with a bludger than any other. Not that Toby needed to know that. He was afraid she'd hex him in the corridors or something from what she could tell, might as well let him be unreasonably afraid of her on the pitch too. It would make try-outs more entertaining for her at least, though she was fairly positive Toby would make regular beater and she would be reserve again, but she had already told Crash who was Vice-Captain she was happy being Reserve. And, Toby did have more quidditch experience than her. Of course that didn't mean she didn't like to try as hard as she could every match.

Taking the sky she watched as the initial race for the quaffle began and kept half her attention on a close by bludger she would use once she decided on her best target-which was Vanessa who had managed to get to the quaffle first. Well typical greeting of first years to bludgers then. She swung and aimed a bludger towards the dark haired first year.

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
AC:16
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger (Mean Swing),
+4 General (2 years quidditch team and Advance Flying I and II),
+2 to AC (Natural Flyer), +1 to Life (Dang Healthy)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]
<>

shabatha
The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Single
Gryffindor
PureBlood
First Year

Vanessa blinked as she came away with the quaffle. She was so excited! She couldn't believe it! She started towards Team two's goals ready for a chance to score. But she figured she would rather pass it to someone else on her team. But who? She didn't see any others still up so she kept going. That was, until she got his with a bludger. She squealed in pain as she felt the red ball smash into her thigh. It hurt so bad! But she had to keep going... Right?

Position: Chaser Team 1
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 SE, +2 SW, -1 Injury
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp eyes, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ / ]  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games