Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte flew around Savannah, simply watching as she surprisingly held onto the ball and even more surprisingly made a goal. It was certainly a step up from stealing from her own teammates. Once Kyson had a hold of the ball, Devonte went in to try and grab it.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll: 17 (Stolen!)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

With a quick swipe, the quaffle was now in his possession.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Posts to goal: 1/3
Final roll:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson growled when Devonte took the ball from him. He whipped around and tried to take it back from him. He wouldn't let the other team score again.

Team One Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 11 (fail)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte dodged the steal and kept flying.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Posts to goal: 2/3
Final roll:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson huffed and rolled into another steal attempt. They were nearing the goals, so he only had this one chance. It was now or never.

Team One Chaser
                                                              Final Roll: 13 (fail)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Either the game seemed to be slowing pace, or he was finally adjusting to the high speed and neck breaking turn of the game. Tristan cheered proudly when his sister managed to score; probably just as surprised (if not more so) than she was. When the quaffle was tossed to Kyson, Devonte had stolen it back quickly. The younger chaser kept moving in for a steal and in an effort to try and throw him off his game, Tristan swung hard for Kyson.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Beater: Team Two

+7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Defending:
                                          Targeting: Kyson hit!

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon was busy trying to hunt down another bludger when he felt something connect with his side, again. He glared, noticing Tristan aiming at practically everyone on his side of the pitch. With a snort and a small, "Tch," he flew to try and intercept the bludger heading Kyson's way, thinking to redirect it toward the older beater.

Position: Team 1 Beater (Mira, Kyson, Raymond, Sera, Caty)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +2 (-1)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: 7 (Miss!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here I am. Can I hit something now?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Mira was grateful for the break as she laid there on the ground. After the stars started to subside she got up and got a potion to heal her injuries. Taking a breath, Mira got a drink of water and took it easy until the next line up was given. This time she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. She couldn't see another knock out... or a performance like earlier.

Getting back into the air Mira watched what was going on. Dodging a bludger that was aimed for her. Watching a bludger aimed straight as Kyson, she headed for it. When Leon missed the deflect, she tried to get herself in between Kyson and the bludger to deflect it back at Tristan.

With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Beater
Saving Kyson - Aimed at Tristan - Total Roll: 24 Saved and Hit unless blocked
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8[Hitting, +8 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

OOC: Sorry for my absence.

Teams:
Team 1:
Beaters : Mira and Leon
Chasers : Kyson, Raymond, Sera
Keeper : Caty

Team 2:
Beaters :Tristan and James
Chasers : Devonte, Savannah, Benjamin
Keeper : Aimee

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:39 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond didn't manage to get the quaffle at the toss. Instead Savannah got it. With that Savannah managed to avoid Kyson in order to score on Caty. That was a disappointment for him. When Kyson was given the ball Devonte managed to steal it right back. How annoying was that? Raymond new he had to try and get it back even if he wasn't good at this stealing thing. Chasing after the older Slytherin, he attempted to help steal the ball back.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?

OOC: Team 1 : Chaser
                                                  Stealing from Devonte - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 19 Success
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting , +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Team 1:

Team 2:

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Managing to grab the quaffle, Raymond raced off down the field. Looking to Kyson who was nearby he figured he'd have a better chance. "Kyson!" He called passing the ball to his teammate. Hopefully together they could get it down the field and into the goal.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?

OOC: Team 1 : Chaser
                                                  Passed to Kyson - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 19 Success
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting , +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Team 1:

Team 2:

The Shiny Furret

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thankfully, his team's Beaters were on top of their game. Sure, Leon had missed, but Mira managed to save him. Raymond easily took the ball from Devonte and passed it to him in what seemed like a single swift movement. Kyson caught the ball and tucked it under his arm, intent on keeping it until he made it to the goals. "Ray, stay close," he said to his teammate. He knew Devonte would try to steal from him again. If they stayed in a tight formation, maybe they could avoid him until they made it to the goal posts.

Team One Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: 2/3
                                                              Final Roll: --
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

Quote:

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:59 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who? Slytherin Quidditch Team and other hopefuls
                                                                Thoughts?AH BLOODY HELL, MY NOSE!

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Grumbling to himself about missing, he nearly leaped off his broom in excitement as his teammate scored. He was watching the game, keeping an eye out for bludgers since things were going smoothly...that was, until Mira finally decided it was time to play. He watched her wind up and send a nasty shot towards his fellow beater Tristan, Jack didn't think he'd see it in time. He darted in as fast as he could, slapping the bludger and sending it towards Raymond.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

murruelecreuset

Esse ze Ninja

Roll = 17, +2 Mean Swing, -1 Injury

Total roll = 18, Saved and hit Raymond, unless saved.

Team One, Beater
                                                                AC: 10
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:59 am
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Such prickly porcupines, she thought passively as she coasted behind her teammates while they advanced down the field. All so competitive, so proud; she just wanted to fly free--and fast. Pushing her broom to its limits, she dove down on Kyson hoping to steal again.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Team Two: Chaser
AC: 16
(0/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:03 am
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Snatching the ball back into her possession, she swung around to hide behind the wall of her teammates as she raced for the opponent's goals. Catching the blond's attention, she shouted, "Ayup 'Vonte," and tossed him the quaffle.

Team Two: Chaser
AC: 16
(1/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Deviled Dregs

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:39 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Savannah took the ball from him this time, but Kyson was ready. He flew down and around, then up to intercept the ball.

Team One Chaser
                                                              Final Roll: 21 (stolen)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games