Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Feeling like a b*****d when he hears the tone of her voice, he wraps her into a tight hug.

"I suppose that's the least I can do for you." He buries his face in her hair, hugging her close, "I'll come to the bar tomorrow and you can give me your answer then. I know I'm asking a lot of you, Kat, but believe me, you're about the only person I can trust right now."

Releasing her, he leans and gives her a gentle kiss on the cheek, a mere whisper of a touch. "Now, get out of here before I forget I'm a gentleman. wink "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 pm
*Watching the fuel man, it becomes apparent he's not working for anyone other than the fuel company. She does catch sight of a couple of thugs standing near the back of the plane, but they don't seem to be paying much attention. "Cocky bastiches," she thinks. "Must have figured they were home free when the sedans took off. Crouched on the ground, the shadow beneath her body, she scans the area for a vehicle to use when she returns for dame. She spies a baggage cart not far away, hooked to a tug. The thugs are on the other side so it should be a clean break. As she drops through the shadows, the fuel man caps the tank on the second wing, coils his hose on the truck and pulls away. Brat reappears in the plane and see's dame, ready to go with both back packs in hand.* Ok, let's go. *She pops the door, easing it down gently and the two move quickly but quietly down the steps. Brat points towards the covered cart, indicating dame should go hide inside, whispering,* One more little thing, we're gonna make these fingerprints go bye, bye. wink *She pulls a heavy star from her pocket, and throws it straight at the wing, putting a small hole in the metal. As jet fuel slowly spills from the wing, she lights a match and tosses it in the fuel, slipping in to the shadows as it ignites. Within seconds, a fire is blazing beneath the wing overheating the metal and it explodes.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 pm
dame grins when she mentions getting rid of the fingerprints and quickly goes over to where Brat is pointing. She gets inside and hides, throwing the bags in first. In her position, she can see what Brat does to the plane and she snickers from her hidey-hole, "Take that, sister dear."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm
(( eek dang, Brat, didn't know that's what you had in mind when you said you were gonna get rid of the fingerprints! rofl ))

She opens her eyes after he kisses her, and arches an eyebrow at him, "Since when have you EVER been a gentleman?" She gives him a slight shove, looks up at him and glares, "I'll see you at the bar tomorrow, I'll give you my answer then."

She turns and walks out of the room without another word, heading straight for the elevator. Once the elevator opens at the lobby, she leaves the hotel, not looking around at anyone or anything, heading straight for her car outside. She gets into her car and heads back to MW.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm
*Reappearing in the covered cart next to dame, she watches the plane go up, taking the two thugs with it. Within moments, sirens sound as the emergency crews head toward the fiery wreckage.* Ok, here's where it gets tricky. We need to slip away without being spotted by the emergency personnel. All this extra airport security these days ain't helping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm
He watches her turn and leave without so much as a good-bye. Sighing heavily, he closes and locks the door. Going over to the bed, he flops down on it and stares at the ceiling for a long time before sleep finally claims him.  

Kaoru Takeshi

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm
eek dame's eyes go wide, "Uh...and how do you propose we do that? Just...wait for an opportune moment?" She grabs her bag again and hands Brat hers, watching as she slips it over her shoulders. "Can't you move through the shadows? Can you not take someone with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm
Amy walked to her house with Karrie. When she let them inside, she expected to have an armful of Thistle like normal. However, when she didn't, her face fell slightly and she sighed softly.

"Well, can I get you something to eat or drink?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm
Amy and Karrie talked for about half an hour. Amy would have asked him to stay longer, but both she and Karrie knew that she couldn't stay awake for much longer. So, she thanked him for walking her home, said goodnight to him, and then got ready for bed. It was weird to not hear Thistle squeaking to her from her bed. She missed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm
I can move through shadows, but I'm not sure if I can pull you through them with me. *She peeks out of the cart. The sirens are still far enough away, but ground crew are starting to get close. Not inclined to take out innocents, she frowns.* Tug, tug, tug, forward, reverse, neutral. Hmmm... *Not far away there's another tug and cluster of carts. She reaches in her bag, grabbing a pair of gloves.* Dame, next cart, we'll need to stay low. *She drops from the cart, staying low to the ground and sneaks over to the next set of carts. As she moves, she hears shouts. Looking around she sees the ground crew staring at the plane, shouting to each other. No one is looking their direction and she quickly scuttles to the safety of the next set of carts.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm
Taking a page from Brat, she slips her own gloves out of her bag and quickly puts them on. dame deftly gets down from the cart, clutching her bag to her side with one hand, holds her hat with the other and barrel rolls over to the other carts, jumping into a crouch. She looks to Brat for their next direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm
*Motioning to dame, she slips beneath the set of carts, peering back the direction they came from. The ground crew is still jumping around all excited and the sirens are screaming as the emergency trucks pull closer. She peers out the other side, spying an igloo (small plastic shed used by ground crew) a few feet away. She motions again and using the various pieces of equipment for cover slips over to the side of the igloo. Peering around the corner, she finds no staff, and she motions to dame to come with her.* There's probably be spare coveralls in here.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm
dame follows the same path Brat took and stands beside her. She grins widely, So we'll be like...undercover, undercover!" ((dame is such a greenhorn. rolleyes )) dame and Brat slip inside and, much to their luck, do find spare coveralls. They both quickly put them on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 pm
*Inside the igloo, she and dame find some coveralls. They both put on a pair and as she slips in to them, she tries not to shudder at the thought of who might have worn them before she "borrowed" them. She also grabs a couple of well worn airline hats and some orange construction-type earmuffs.* Put these on, too. It'll help us fit in.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm
dame does as Brat says and puts on the hat and earmuffs. She also secures her bag around her waist with a string inside the coveralls before putting them all the way on. "So, what is our game plan now? Just stroll out like we know where we are going?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games