Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am
Chione looked down at Anpu, then back to Bomani. "Maybe...though I think he may still be angry at you." She said. Her father might still not have accepted Bomani's rude comments from the day before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 am
"Well..we should go see him nonetheless...apologize, perhaps." he offered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 am
"Sure." Chione said, finishing her breakfast. "I'll just dress Anpu, and then we can go." She said, kissing Bomani on the cheek. She then got up and went back to where she had placed Anpu to sleep, and began to dress the baby, who resisted. "What, do you want to go out nude?" She asked him, though he continued to push her hand away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 am
Bomani chuckled at the antics of his son while he finished up his own breakfast, then stood. "Anpu, listen to your mother." he said, though the child probably couldn't understand.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am
For a while Anpu put up a struggle, and Chione thought it would come to the point where he might cry. However, it seemed as if the boy began to give up, and Chione was finally able to dress him. "There, much better, isn't it?" She asked him, cradling him in her arms. "Are you ready to go?" She asked Bomani.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 pm
"Yes, let's go." Bomani said with a smile. He headed for the door and opened it, waiting for Chione and Anpu to leave so he could close it behind them an dgo.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:14 pm
Chione then headed out the door, their son in her arms, though he continued to pull at his clothes. With Bomani by her side she headed to her father's room, and found him there, alone, looking over scrolls. She then nudged Bomani, telling him to go first and apologize.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:09 pm
"Your Majesty..." Bomani said softly. He stepped forward and got onto his knees. "Please forgive me for yesterday...I was not totally myself."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 pm
As Bomani approached her father Chione turned around the corner so that it would seem as if the men were alone. Anpu looked up at her, a little confused, but she shushed him. It would be better if it seemed that there was no one else close by...

The Pharoah glanced in Bomani's direction, setting down the scroll he was reading. Now an old man, lines of age were more prominent on his face. "Bomani," he began, "I admire your tenacity and your strength. I accept your apology, though I must apologize as well. I should have realized that it was unfair to try to take Chione from you." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm
Bomani looked up from his position. "I accept yours as well." he said softly. He stood. "Do you wish to see your grandson?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 pm
The Pharoah was a little surprised that the soldier had accepted his apology so readily, but gave a small smile. "Of course." He said. At that moment Chione came from around the corner, coming into the room with a big smile on her face, then handed the infant over to her father, who held the baby with careful hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 pm
"His name is Anpu. Anpu...this is your grandfather." Bomani said softly with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 pm
At first Anpu stared at the old man, keeping his hands to himself. However, the Pharoah knew to be patient, and indeed the child warmed up to him. Anpu brought one hand out, reaching for his grandfather. "Congratulations, you two, on having a son." He said to his daughter and now son-in-law.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm
"Thank you, your Majesty." Bomani said with a smile. At last, Anpu was warming up to him. That was good.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm
The child then began to tug on his grandfather's clothes, and then the Pharoah offered Bomani to take the baby back. "I apologize, but I must get back to work. We are still working to reconstruct the city, so there is much to be done." He said. Anpu didn't look happy and seemed to pout as he was held up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff