Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 am
"Exactly!!!!! What if we wait until everyone is out of the Forgotten Chamber {{when we leave to find Lockhart}} and go search it," Katie suggests.
[[ I'm confused. Which garden do you mean?]]

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:52 am
"Hogwarts and its secrets." Kitty shook her head bemusedly as she came over. "Sorry, I was kinda eveasedropping for some of that conversation." Kitty blushed lightly and then asked, "Does the map say how to get into the basement? Through the Forgotten Chamber or the connecting garden?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm
"Well, you see, I was thinking that if we can fit the jewels where there's spaces, then a trap door will appear. Summer and I have the the Slytherin and Ravenclaw jewels, but the other 2 were stolen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm
Wait a minute. Katie, does that map show a door by any chance, or do you have any guess as to how old the basement is, because I was in the room of requirement several weeks ago, in a room full of safes and hidden treasures, and there was this giant rusted key, laden with dried vines sitting on top of a vault. If it is in the garden (the door) then perhaps that key goes to it?
*To Sam*
I see where your train of thought is going with the jewels...but perhaps they work for somthing inside the basement. Something much more valuable...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 pm
*walsk into library to get a book to read on charms and spells and curses and counter curses*
*hears some one says something about Salazar slytherin*
*goes back to looking at books*
"ah ha this should help"james says quitely
*pulls a book titled charms for every occasion curse your enemies undo the curses that have been placed on your friends off the shelves*
sees another book that might be useful
*grabs that book as well
2nd book is titled
charms through he ages
*sits at a table and begins to read and study them both*

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 am
"Those statues you two were talking about were in the basement, right? So maybe that's were the gems go?" Kitty looked at Katie, "Is there anything on the map?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm
"No. I added the forgotten chamber to it magically. Nothing we haven't already found is in her, but......" Katie trails off and flips through the pages rapidly. She flips to the page with four statues on it. "Look!!!!" she almost screams, receiving a loud, "Shh!" from the librarian. "Look!" she whisper screams. "This is a page on the founder's statues. No one knew where they went, which makes sense because no one knew about the forgotten chamber. Maybe Summer is right....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Wow, great thinking Kitty!
Imagine what each statue could hold guard to. If only we had the other two house gems...
Maybe we should go get that key from the Room of Requirement just in case it does work...if not we could always put it back.

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 am
"Good point. 3nodding So, we go to the Room of Requirement, hope that key opens the Forgotten Chamber's basement, see if those statues are there and...Oh, Summer didn't you hide your heirloom somewhere? Did you go get it already?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Katie stands up and knocks the big book on the ground. A glint of red catches her eye. "Hey guys. Look," she says, bending down and picking up a tiny red gem. "Does this look like yours Summer?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm
*To Kitty*
Mhm. I hid it in the Room of Requirement. That was how I found the key. It was on top of the vault next to mine...
*Hears Katie mention something about a gem, and turns to see what she was referring to.*
Actually, it does, except mine was set inside a necklace...but maybe...
*Summers mind wanders off into thought.*

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm
"Hmm...... do you have it with you? This may be Gryffindor's!!!!" she says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:35 pm
It was said that the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff jewels were stolen, but perhaps they only stole the bodywork of the Gryfindor, unable to find the gem! I have mine with me in the Room of Requirement...should we go in there and compare them??  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 am
"Yeah, or maybe some replaced it with a fake because they thought someone was after the gems? Well, if Hufflepuff's was stolen first...anyway, shall we go see?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 am
"I think so," Katie says, and picks up all of her things. She puts everything but the big book in her bag. She puts the gem in the small pouch on the side of the bag. Zipping it up she says "To the room of Requirement!" [[posting in the r.o.r now]]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games