Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking slightly, Naoko turned his arm in Ryu's hand, his wrist now face up. "Mmmm... sounds fun... Let's try it sometime, akuma-kun." the blond spoke teasingly.
Yes... he knew what he did to the other.
He really really did...
And, in some weird way, to the pianist...
It was kinda fun.
As Ryuukaze began to eat his pancake however, Naoko withdrew his wrist and began to eat his own. He sat there quietly for a time, just enjoying the company and the silence, the pancake and the coffee...
"Shou-san's going to kill us for being this late. Breakfast at 5:00pm isn't really breakfast, is it?" NAKO teased as he sipped his coffee.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:38 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

Hiroki all the way back to the hospital pondered what to do next between calls to various people that needed to be updated so they could minimalize the damage. Eventually, he'd have to talk to Izo Matsumoto but for now...he had ohter things to take care of. He knew that Koyasu-sama was with Koyasu-kun so he at least wouldn't have to worry about him so much. At least that is what he hoped.

In the mean time, he'd do his best to help Shou with materials to make the One Man Show. He sighed deeply because he doubted that Koyasu-kun would be happy with this situation. Actually, he wasn't sure he would tell the man. Maybe he wouldn't ask? No...he'd ask if Hiroki was fool enough to stick around long enough. However, Hiroki wouldn't be staying long. Between Izzy and now Koyasu-kun, and the rest of Ohayou, Hiroki was busier than ever.

He called Koyasu-sama on the way informing him of Shou's response and inquiring about Koyasu-kun and Izzy Lucky. Actually, Hiroki wasn't too surprised by Shou's response overall. The man didn't trust management and other studios. He probably had every reason to believe they were out to cause him problems.

Finally walking into the hospital, Hiroki headed to Koyasu-kun's room first. Taking a deep breath he slipped into the room. Slowly, he moved closer to the bed and peered down at the sleeping man. There he stood just watching...not saying a word. He didn't want to wake the sleeping musician. It was a relief to see Koyasu-kun alive and resting rather than what he had seen before. He rubbed his eyes as one tear threatened. But Hiroki couldn't be weak. He had to be strong...if he were to be Ohayou's number one...oneday.

"Don't worry, Koyasu-kun." he whispered so softly. He really did care about the boy...the man.. It had been so long since he thought of Koyasu-kun as a boy but that thought betrayed his years with Ohayou. "I'm taking care of everything...just rest..."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 pm

"Dare?"
The word was softly spoken as blue eyes opened just enough to watch Hiroki for a moment before a slight smirk appeared on the musician's face.
"Hiroki-san..." it was obvious that, at the moment, Akihiko was having serious problems keeping his eyes open.
The drugs were, after all, still in his system. He hadn't been given any pain medication however, since it had the potential to react very VERY badly with the heroin.
"I met Izzy's rapist today." the musician spoke, as if he were discussing the weather. "No idea what he looks like though..." wincing, he tried to move, only to remember he was restrained to the bed. "Where were you? I kept thinking you'd trace my cell when I didn't come back to see Izzy..."
Narcissus didn't mean for it to sound like a pointed finger at Asato. Not at all. His hazed mind was simply curious as to why.
"Guess Izzy and I have something in common... though... I got drugs and he got a baseball bat. I think I got the better deal."
Blue eyes closed, he continued to talk. "I talked to Shou... we're going to create a masterpiece as soon as they let me out of here. Guess I have to come down off the drugs first though..."
Wincing, Akihiko went silent for a long moment. He didn't move... didn't say anything... not a single sound.
And then...
"I thought I was going to die..." the young man whispered, biting his lip. "I... I really thought..."
He couldn't help it.
The tightness in his throat, the want to just scream and cry at the unfairness of the entire world.
"I wanted to help, Izzy... I just wanted to help him so I tried to do everything on my own like I used to and... god, Hiroki... what the ******** did I do? I tried to protect him and this happens?" tears leaked from Akihiko's eyes as he spoke. "I couldn't breathe... I thought I was dying... I... I didn't want to die... I may be a b*****d and a jerk but..."
He couldn't finish his sentence, his throat closing up as he choked down a sob.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Heir Apparent - Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

"Shh...shh...Koyasu-kun. I'm here." he answered quietly as he pulled up a chair beside the bed and sat down. "I've detectives out there investigating. I didn't know you hadn't come back to see your manager until I called your driver after Chiyou had come to pick up a laptop for Izzy Lucky. I thought you were with Shou at the time to be honest and I was reading the contracts since I didn't want Matsumoto to find a loop hole...plus...I was looking over purchases made for Izzy Lucky. I'm sorry I was so late." Hiroki didn't mention the lack of sleep or the other work at Ohayou. No he wasn't dawdling...if he had known earlier...

But he wince when Koyasu-kun added details to the event. "I wish this hadn't happened to either of you. Sal fired the man who failed to show to bodyguard you. And Sal...well he is resigning. When you're well enough, he wishes to apologize to you."

"Mmm...you'll be in here awhile Koyasu-kun with all your injuries and the drugs. I spoke with Shou-san. I couldn't tell him about your injuries because he might be questioned considering he was one of the last people to see you. Although, after speaking to him, I don't think he was involved. But, he doesn't trust me...dislikes other studios so I knew anything I said would make him suspicious. I don't know if he believed me even when I was honest with him." he sighed a little, "I think he thinks we are pulling a PR stunt. But, he basically bounce out of that to say that if you weren't well then the Show must go on and a new act in your slot wouldn't have time to prepare. I guess he must have contacted your band and crew because he said he had Jaz-san and Yammi-san inside. Said he was going to make the show happen and for you to rest easy." Alright so, Hiroki couldn't not tell Koyasu-kun. The music was his world and he couldn't betray the man even if he irritated him often. "I really wanted to see what masterpiece you and Shou-san could achieve. But there are other times, you're alive and that is what's important."

But then, Koyasu-kun started to break down bit by bit. Hiroki nodded and took Koyasu-kun's hand "You can't do it all, Koyasu-kun. Shh...Its going to be alright." He leaned down and kissed Koyasu-kun's forehead. "You don't always have to carry all the burden. Just let it out." He didn't want to give Koyasu-kun any advice right now. How could he? From what he could see, Koyasu-kun learned things the hardest way he ever could. Through pain and suffering. He didn't want things this way...but even as he squeeze Koyasu-kun's hand in support, he knew that whatever Akihiko got out of this would change his world...good or bad. "Everything is going to be alright. You're alive...and safe now. I'm so sorry I couldn't get there in time." he said gently.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

As much as it hurt him to watch Izzy beg and cry, there was little else he could do besides force the man to lie in his bed the way he was supposed to.
"I'm sorry, Ru...really...if there were any other way, I would take you to Akihiko right now...but there's not. So sorry..." the young man spoke in a soft, but stern, voice.
Yet...those panicked, hurting eyes...they burned into him, ate away at his resolve.
The nurses rushed in, and Chiyou turned away.
He had done everything he could.
He had done what he needed to do.
"Gomen nasai, miss. I don't know..." he replied to the nurse weakly.
He had no idea...but apparently, Izzy had heard about Narcissus, somehow.
Then Nakai explained it. Of course, he had ******** this one up. Had to be somebody, and it was his turn. Chiyou knew he meant no harm, but dammit...he just wanted to slap the star!
They wheeled the manager out of the room, and Chiyou stood still, tilting his head back as if to stare at the ceiling. As if asking some higher power for mercy of some kind.
Nakai came up to him and explained himself, and the younger man could only close his eyes and sigh.
"Yeah...I get you. Things happen, and sometimes you just react...making things worse in the long run, but when faced with that sort of thing, you just do the best you can."
Honestly, the boy was trying to explain away his own anger with that statement, but it did hold true. That was just the way things went.
"Ah...listen...you wanna go check in on Narcissus? I'm gonna wait here for Izzy, if that's alright with you." Chiyou asked, trying to hide his shaking knees and the cold sweat that was prickling up around his temples.
He just...needed a moment. He had to get himself together...again.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Oh yeah! We'll certainly try it, among other things." Ryuukaze winked, before setting in to quickly devour his meal.
The pancakes really were delicious, and he kinda hated that there were no more when he had finished.
But when Naoko pointed out the time...he damn near had a heart attack.
"Five? Already?" he balked, jaw dropping.
"Ohhhh...crap! C'mon, babe, we gots ta go!" he hopped up from the booth, tossing a ten down as a tip before rushing to the register to pay, then right out the door, Naoko in tow, into his car, and directly to the studio.
He got there at exactly 5:15 PM. Late...but not SO terribly bad.
Of course, Ryuukaze had no earthly idea that Shou had changed up everything, and that there had been talks with Narcissus, that Hiroki from Ohayou had just left, and that his world was about to get flipped yet again...but hey, how bad could it be?
Running into the studio hand in hand with Naoko, Ryu practically skidded into the room.
"Goooomen nasai, Shou-san!!! The pancakes made us late!" he squeaked, smiling like a fool.
Of course, he also sounded like a fool. That was one hell of an explanation for being tardy....but it was still cute as hell.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Dreams...
Such...weird dreams...
Stretching on the sofa, Hayato began to stir, eyes fluttering open briefly, then closing again, then opening as he yawned, sitting up in his living room.
Ugh...headache. Such a headache.
It was...late. What had happened to the day? Had he slept this long?
No....no he had done something.
That's right...Shou's rally. He had gone there hoping to find Naoko. Shame that he hadn't.
But...what had happened after that?
Nngh...thinking made his head pound even harder.
Oh yeah...Indian food. The Blue Elephant. Shou...and Narcissus! That's right...he had hoped to get some info on that snobby little silver spoon brat. Hadn't been much of a go, as he recalled...then...then....
Coward...
Leering, piercing eyes seemed to flash across his mind. Something..from a dream.
His head was absolutely killing him.
Getting up from the couch, Hayato walked into his kitchen, getting out a glass and some milk, then a bottle of medicine he had from when he was released from the hospital. Valium, for anxiety. He took one pill, then found his headache relief pills and popped two.
"Kami-sama...what a day..." he mumbled to himself.
What a strange day...
What had he done after lunch?
What ********!" he yelled, bringing his hand down on the kitchen counter. The pain in his head...so intense.
He had...he...he had...
After lunch, Hayato had driven home with a headache. He was still suffering from the hangover he had that morning. He had lay down on the couch and taken a nap...now he was awake....and his head hurt worse than ever.
Though...suddenly...it wasn't hurting so bad anymore.
Walking into his bedroom, Hayato took off his clothes, grabbing his dirty laundry and loading it into the small washing machine in his pantry, turning it on. Heading into his bathroom, the vocalist hopped into the shower and began to wash himself clean, the hot water soothing him.
Really...quite an unproductive day for him.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

God, Akihiko wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball and just cry all of the sudden.
But he couldn't...
Like, physically, couldn't.
With his arms and legs restrained to the rails of the bed, the star was pretty much stuck where he was.
Stuck with Hiroki seeing those pathetic tears...
Blue eyes opened and immediately, Narcissus focused on the opposite wall... NOT on the man beside him. It didn't stop the tears though... no matter hos much he tried...

"I couldn't even find out who the b*****d was..." the musical prodigy whispered. "I thought... that as long as I could learn something... get some clue... it would help Izzy. But... there was a bag over my head the entire time... just... darkness and..." Akihiko shook his head slightly, as if trying to remember something. "He said he was a fan... that Izzy was a mistake... but he knew what had happened to him, Hiroki-san... he KNEW..." looking to the second-in-command of Ohayou, the young Koyasu's eyes were just pleading for him to understand. "He knew everything that had happened to him. He did it. And... it was supposed to be me in that bed. Not Izzy... I mean, think about it... I don't drive. I NEVER drive. My fans know that and... and if Izzy hadn't taken the taxi... he might not have been picked up."

Suddenly, it was as if Akihiko were no longer blaming SMASH and Matsumoto Izo.
But that wasn't true.
Izo could have easily given a crazed fan the urge he needed to do this...
Couldn't he?

"I just..."

But then, suddenly, everything Hiroki had said about Shou sunk in.
For a second, he didn't say anything... ********!"
Slamming his head back against the bed, it was hard to tell if he were in pain or... just pissed.
"I need to crash. NOW." blue eyes focused on Asato, and there was a determined desperation in them this time. "I gave Shou my word, damn it. I'm not going back on it. I'm not bailing on him. This concert is important... and if that means I perform my a** off then have to be readmitted to the hospital afterwards, so be it. But don't you ******** DARE cancel me or let Shou take my place, Hiroki. Do you understand?"

Gone was the '-san' suffix that he'd been using.
Oh no... Narcissus was pissed.
This was his plan... his creation... and it was going to help win Shou over to Ohayou.
Wasn't it?

"I'll tell Shou the truth. A... after I crash because I doubt you'll let me go to talk on the phone right now..." sighing, the musician collapsed back against the pillows.

All this talking... he was exhausted really.
Mentally and physically and... and his arms were just really... really... itchy...
Flexing the muscles in his forearms, Akihiko was really having to concentrate on not screaming in frustration at the sudden itch.
Not to mention... all three of the needle injection points were starting to burn...

~ ~ ~

(((OOC: BTW, you only tip your taxi driver in Japan. Waitresses and Waiters don't get tips. Least, that's how it worked like 5 years ago when my sensei explained it. Sorry this pertained to Ryu's post but... I figured I'd say it before I forgot it...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 pm

The strange request from Chiyou that Kai should check on Narcissus was... well... strange.
Or was it?
The blond nodded, "Yeah... I bet Hiroki-san will be there soon too, so maybe I can figure out what the press will be told. Well... and tell him that Izzy knows." sighing, Nakai ran lithe fingers through his hair. "I hope this... I hope Izzy gets some rest and things aren't as bad as they looked. It's Narcissus... I... well, I always figured he knew how to take care of himself, I guess."
Shrugging, the blond left Chiyou alone, realizing by the request that the young musician was just trying not to be overwhelmed.
At least not in front of anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Things... moved really fast suddenly.
Before Naoko knew it... well... he was being pulled into the studio by his right hand and Ryu was explaining things.
"Gomen, Shou-san... I really wanted pancakes and, well, we had a late start this morning. So ummm..." but the blond looked around in confusion.
There was controlled chaos.
"A.. ano... Shou-san... is something going on we should know?" he asked, wondering why there were random people he'd never seen before... well... everywhere...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Koyasu-kun...Not everything should be done by you alone. You put yourself in incredible danger. I'd never thought you'd do something like that for anyone. Izzy Lucky must be special to you." he said softly, "It was very courageous....but still. Mm...I thought about the fan thing...but I don't agree. Remember, Izzy's apartment was on fire. Not yours. I think he was the target. No, you don't drive but, you also don't take cabs much either because of the fans." he sighed slowly as looked a Koyasu-kun then pulled out a handkerchief and wiped Koy's face.

"When you're well, we can both work together to find answers and eventually we will find who is to blame. Once Izzy Lucky starts to tell us more we might be able to pull at least some ideas as to what sort of person did this. He wasn't taken by just one fan...remember." Then he paused and tried to think further on the situation. "We will figure it out Koyasu-kun."

The sudden movement by Koy cause Hiroki to shift quickly and make sure that Koy was alright. "How are you going to keep up with Shou-san if you can't even get out of bed. Your shoulder was dislocated. You've a bunch of brush....you also...were..." he finished the comment and then continued, "I didn't cancel you...Shou wouldn't allow it. He said he'd fill the time himself. I'm amazed that he's like fanatical about this but Akhiko..." he accidentally slipped as his words became more worried, "You're body is in bad shape."

"Tell him? But..." then he stopped and watched Koyasu-kun's determined but tired face. "If he hears how you are do you think he'd let you go on stage?" But then he realized that something else seemed wrong. "Akihiko, do you want me to call the nurse?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"It's not like I was standing there hoping someone would kidnap me." Akihiko replied with a bit of a pout. "I'm not stupid, Hiroki-san... no..." he shook his head. "I really was waiting for my driver and then... something hit me and I woke up on a cement floor somewhere all... tied up... drugged up..." he winced again, the veins in his arms popping out just a bit at the strain.
"I'm fine... just... they can't give me pain killers for the shoulder or the bruises or... anything and it... burns..." taking a deep breath, he focused ice blue eyes on the elder man.
"Shou-san doesn't get to tell me when I can or can't be on stage. No one does. Not you... not ojisan... not Izzy..."
He had conveniently NOT replied to the notion that his manager was someone special.
"Besides, why would you care about me beyond the bottom line, ne?" Narcissus asked, a tiny bit of his old spark evident.
It was a convenient mask right now... to hide the pain...
"I'll go on stage. No one will know I had anything more than a cold. Then... once I'm done... you can throw me back into the hospital if you want to. But I'm doing this. I have to... I have to prove to Shou that this isn't a stunt."
Closing his eyes, the young Koyasu tried to relax, tried to think of something that would get his mind off the stinging sensation from the three needle entry points.
He was so going to bruise...
"How's Izzy doing?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

With Nakai, gone...Chiyou was alone...and he finally had the chance to just breathe.
Though that first deep breath resulted in a choked sobbing sound.
Bringing his fist to his mouth, the boy bit down on his knuckles, trying to focus on something, anything, other than the storm that threatened to break inside him.
No...no...this was not the time, nor the place.
He was the only one who could really take care of Izzy properly, now. He was the only one who understood the manager well enough to help him through this mess.

But...who was going to take care of Chiyou when this was all over?

It didn't matter. Chiyou knew that, from now on, he was the one who would have to take care of himself. He was responsible and would manage, the same way everyone else managed in the adult world.
That's just how it was...
Sitting in the chair that sat beside where Izzy's bed belonged, the blond slumped down in it, rubbing his temples to try and ease the strain he felt, the headache that threatened to come on if he let his guard down for even a moment.
That, he vowed not to do.
Finally, they wheeled Izzy back into the room, situating the bed where it belonged.
Izzy lay there, unconscious, once more.
His poor, sweet Izzy.
It really wasn't fair to the man, that he had to deal with all of this. It was too much for anyone to bear.
The nurses left them alone once more, and Chiyou leaned over the bed, brushing the hair away from Ruki's eyes.
"Oh, Ruki...I'm so sorry. I'll take you to see Akihiko as soon as I possibly can. I know you can't hear me....but....I only kept you from him because I care so much about you. You need to rest now, and you don't need to see him if he's really hurt. I think he's going to be just fine, though...oh Ruki...heh...looks like you've become the handful for me now. I still love you though." the youth kissed the manager's lips, "I'll always love you, Ruki..."
he sat back down, waiting for Izzy to wake up again, ready to be there for him once more.
Ready for anything that may happen in the future.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"You're not fine." His deep brown earth-like eyes settled on Koyasu-kun and stared for a long moment. "And why do I care. God Akihiko, I've been around you for years. It's not just the bottom line." Even when the man was sick he could still ruffle Hiroki's feather. BRAT!

"You really think that we should let you go through with this after all you've been through? I know you won't listen because you're determined to see this through. But still, it won't do anyone any good if you fall over on stage. You've still got to practice with everyone and those practices last all night with that man. How are you going to keep up??" He was serious as he looked over the battered body of Koyasu-kun.

"Pain killers can only do so much." he said then realized Koy had asked a different question. "Ah..Izzy Lucky...Well, I've not been to his room yet. But, I sent a laptop with Chiyou because the man is not a good patient...he can't relax. But Nakai was there too so I suppose that all is well. However, I'll check on him just to make sure after I call Shou-san."

With that he dialed up Shou's assitant but got voicemail that said - "This is Yamada. We are preparing for a major performance and will be out of touch until Sunday. If this is important, please call SMASH enterprise and they will handle it."

Hiroki frowned and hung up the phone. "Appears that Shou-san's assistant has put a few levels of people between him and direct contact before the show. Or he is screening calls..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 pm

"I'm fine, damn it!" Narcissus shouted at him, "Let me up and I'll prove it. God, the only reason I'm stuck in bed is so I don't end up hurting myself when this burning itch becomes too much." somehow, he manuvered his hand so that is thumb could touch the button on the bed to raise it, now sitting straight up. "Yes, my shoulder hurts, but it will just have to hurt. I'm not letting this go, Hiroki. If I have to practice night and day with Shou, then I will. It... it's Tuesday. The concert is Friday night. Hopefully I can get out of here tomorrow so I'll have Wednesday night and then all day Thursday and Thursday night to work out any left over kinks."
His mind was going a mile a minute, and while the young Koyasu really did believe he could keep up with the other musician... it remained to be seen.
"If I fail here... I..." Akihiko took a deep breath. "If I fail here, I quit."
His cold blue eyes focused on the secretary.
"I'll just walk away from it all. From Ohayou and from music. I'll quit if I can't make this work. THAT, Hiroki... is how strongly I feel about it."
It wasn't just to prove he could do it.
He's promised Shou... and... well... aside from it supposedly going to be a thing of ultimate beauty...
It would also be the first live performance of his... that Izzy had seen since they began working together.
"Nothing... is going to make me back down. Not even Yamada-san screening his calls which, by the way, is exactly what he's doing."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games