Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm
"Of course, they all love their cat treats." Kenzie laughs. "I'm getting tired I"m going to head to bed and write that letter before Lilly wanders off again." Kenzie scoops up Lilly and heads out of the tent. "See yall later!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm
"Bye bye Kenzie!" Misa waves goodbye to her friend and goes to get a broom from the closet to sweep the floors. While she was working, she muttered to herself "everybody is getting sorted, and there are so few new elves. I wonder if I'll ever get sorted... Oh well, it's Easter time, there are eggs to be collected and students to be fed!"  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am
Morbid sighs. "Is there anything to DO around here?? I have been in Spinner's End mostly, but then I read that the Entrance Hall notices, and it said that playing games in Spinner's End DOESN'T count towards sorting!" Morbid sighs again. "It's not like I even have classes I can go to! What am I supposed to do, sit and talk about my pet for hours? All that's to be done by us is cooking and cleaning."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Bye, Kenzie!" Valerie waves before turning around and noticing the new set of dishes had appeared by the sink. "It can be a bit boring here, Morbid. We are allowed here and the Great Hall for cleaning. It would probably be more fun if there were more new elves here to talk to." Valerie rolled up her sleeves and got to work on the new dirty dishes.

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 pm
"Yeah probably. Well, i'm the talkative type, so you can chat with me whenever!" Morbid smiles brightly before continuing. "I have wanted to come to Hogwarts since the day I knew it existed! My family has been all Slytherins, but I wouldn't mind being in Ravenclaw. Do you study anything for fun? I enjoy Arithmancy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:35 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"I love so many classes! I guess you can tell I'd love to be in Ravenclaw. But my two favorite subjects would be Arithmancy and Transfiguration. What do you like to do for fun? Aside from study." Valerie smiled at her new friend.

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 pm
Kori walked in to the tent. She had finally found her way back. "Hello everyone!" she said, "What is happening here?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 am
vwinter1114
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"I love so many classes! I guess you can tell I'd love to be in Ravenclaw. But my two favorite subjects would be Arithmancy and Transfiguration. What do you like to do for fun? Aside from study." Valerie smiled at her new friend.

"Oh, you like Arithmancy as well?? That's awesome! What is your number? Mine is 9. I've misplaced the book I have that lists what the numbers mean, but I might be able to look it up in the library.

Um... Well I read, mostly fiction. I read a lot of V.C. Andrews. She died the year before I was born (1989), but she has a ghost writer now. Her most recent book was about vampires... nothing like Twilight, however."  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am
evil-rainbow cat
Kori walked in to the tent. She had finally found her way back. "Hello everyone!" she said, "What is happening here?"

"Hello!" Morbid smiles brightly at the person she had never met before, "Not much is happening. I'm just trying to find people to talk to... cooking and cleaning isn't much fun! But talking makes the work more enjoyable."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:12 pm
"That is true." said Kori. "So, what is something you think is fun? Do you like flying?" Kori picked up some bread and made herself a sandwich. She was starving.

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 pm
"Ohh!! Flying sounds fun! I've never really had a chance to try it though" Misa walks over and joins into the other elves' conversation, hoping she wasn't being too rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm
"It is fun!" said Kori. "I was lucky enough to have some old comets at my house to fly on." Kori chewed on her sandwich. "My siblings and I played quidditch in our backyard."

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 am
"I also love Quidditch!" Morbid pops out from under a table where she had been mopping up a spill. "I play chaser with my friends, we play 3-on-3, but we don't use bludgers or a real snitch because we live in a muggle town, and they would be hard to explain."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:19 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"Morbid, my Arithmancy number is 8. Which kind of makes me suited to Slytherin I think." Valerie laughs to herself. "I love to watch Quidditch, but I've never flown myself. I'd love to try though."

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 pm
"That cool!" said Kori. "Are you going to try out for the team when you can?" Kori finished her sandwich and looked under the table for chips or a salad.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games