Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm
-chuckles at the antics of Tes and Draa and gently shifts the grunny, pulling her knees up to rest her feet on the seat of the chair, then places Draa back on her legs, turning him over and scratching his tummy, cooing to him- Aww, lookit your little green paws. -kisses his nose-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 pm
A clone? If you're a dark elf, how is your clone a grunny? *pulls the last board down and goes to get the box out of the fridge, moving Tes's grunny out of the way*

*Velcore crawls up to Dame and nudges her leg with his nose*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Aww, Velcore, do you want lovin' too? Jealous? -reaches down with her free hand, making sure Draa stays balanced, and pets Velcore too-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm
*purrs*

A while ago I was changed into a grunny by some sort of freak accident and was that way for probably a month or month and a half. Somewhere in that time frame, apparently some mad scientist or something snatched up some of my DNA and made a clone for who knows what reason. Showa happened to come across this scientist's lab after the clone was completed and decided to rescue him. I guess he didn't really want a clone of me hanging around all the time and dumped him off on me, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm
I guess that makes sense... confused *takes the box into the kitchen and starts unpacking the ingredients to make fresh pastries*

*purrs and nuzzles Dame*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm
eek neutral -raises an eyebrow at the story but shrugs it off, continuing to pet the animals- Honey, you need help in there? I might not can cook...but I can follow directions..and have baked a few things in my time... biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Sure, I could use a hand if you want to help. Anybody have any requests? *starts pulling mixing bowls and baking dishes out of the cupboards*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Black forest cake! scream
Cherry pie.
Apple turnovers.
Blueberry scones.
*glares at Tes*
What? I can't help it! gonk

... I'll let it slide if you don't make fun of me for requesting carrot cake...
*holds back a laugh*
Okay, deal... *tries really hard not to make a crack about the carrot cake*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm
Excuse me Velcore, I gotta go help Daddy. -pats him finally on the head then picks up Draa and gets off the chair, as she walks by Tes, she places Draa on top of his head and giggles. damey then pulls her hair back in a sloppy ponytail and goes to the sink to wash her hands-

-after drying, she goes up to Karrie and hugs him from behind- Oh, you know me, I love cookies. ^_^ -deeply breathes in his scent- Man, you smell good. -kisses his back then goes to stand beside him- Reporting for duty, captain! -salutes him-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm
I didn't expect that many requests... *goes over to the sink and washes his hands* Here, Dame, you can make the cookies, then. *pulls his recipe box out, finds the right recipe and hands it to Dame* I can make the scones, turnovers, and cherry pie, but I don't have everything I need for the carrot cake and black forest cake.

*sits on the floor in the doorway between the kitchen and the rest of the Pad*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm
*Slips in to restock the coffee and tea jars with the special-order organics and notices Karrie and Dame.* Oh, Karrie, you're still here. Let me guess, the customers not liking the new bakery going on here? *Points to the Hostess Cupcakes and shrugs slightly* Hmm, "I guess these are alright but they're not quite the way someone else makes them," and "These will do if I can't have... " didn't exactly make go over very well for me either. I wonder if they'd notice the difference between these gourmet coffees and teas and the cheap stuff... *Shrugs again then finishes filling up the jars.* Thanks for fixing up the kitchen, hope you get some appreciation from these guys. I'm off to make a delivery to the shelter now. *Waves as she skips out.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm
*goes to make a comment about the junkfood, but Lily is already out the door by the time she's finished talking*
..... o.... kay.....

I think she's going for a fast talking record.
.... so... no cake!? gonk

He's making just about everything else. You should be happy about that at least.

I wanted cake gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm
rofl -laughs out loud at Draa and goes about following the instructions for the cookies, ninja sneaking and opening the chocolate chips and popping a few in her mouth every now and then when she thinks Karrie isn't looking.- ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
*before he can respond to Lily, she's already gone* sweatdrop Well... *starts mixing up the dough for the pie crust* Sorry, Draa. I didn't think I'd be making those cakes tonight. I can make a white cake or chocolate.

*waits for a good opportunity to steal something*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 pm
Chocolate cake is fine.

Hey! You don't get to decide those things for me! scream

So am I wrong? *smirk*

.... no stare Chocolate cake is fine... stare

*drinks down some of his tea*
By the way, Karrie... do you make your cakes with eggs?

Dammit! Why didn't I think of that? stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games