Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 am
Amber gritted her teeth in anger. "yeah you did and you're going to pay for it!" she yelled. Raven snickered and flew into the air. "I'll let you have fun with kitty girl. I'm going to check on Chris, Ashi, and Wrath, for i know that they are here too," Raven said. Amber didn't notice as Raven flew over her and landed behind her, seperating Amber from Chris and Ashi. Amber glared at Envy, then shot another Leaf Storm attack at Envy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Envy jumpped and smirked evily

"Ashi get Wrath out of here,"Chris said and stepped in between Ashi and Raven "Ok,"Ashi said and flew up holding the KOed Wrath  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:36 pm
Raven gritted her teeth. "Feather Tornado!" she said. A tornado surrounded Wrath and Ashi. "You aren't going anywhere," Raven said, her eyes cold.

Amber glared at Envy. "Why aren't you fighting back, huh?" she half-asked, half-said. "Can't you fight using your stupid shape-shifting power or what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm
"So you still don't remember me but you remember the little brat,"Envy said then shape-shifted his arm into a sword  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Amber looked confused. "Wrath is not a brat! he's my brother!" Amber yelled. "what do you mean that i... don't remember?...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm
"Oh so you don't remember me at all?I'm your other brother,"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 pm
Amber stood in shock. She took a step back in horror. "that's... impossible..." she mumbled, her eyes filled with horror, shock, and even fear now.

Raven heard Amber and Envy and grinned. "So the kitty girl finally figured it out..." she said, loud enough for Chris to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 pm
"It's not impossible,look at your brother he uses alchemy and people said that was impossibe,"Envy said evily  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Amber took another step back. "I thought.... you had left... you went missing one day.... and never came back..." Amber said, her voice was even full of horror and fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 pm
"Yes father sent me to boot camp,that's where Wrath went when he was old enough,"Envy said. Wrath started to wake up  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm
Amber shook her head. "Then why are... you with Raven?... and the Dark Night?..." Amber asked. "Wrath wasn't with them... he was good... why are you... evil?..." Amber took another step back and was going to take another when she felt the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm
"Because I wanted to be just like father,"Envy said evily then looked over at Wrath who was now awake "I tried to make him evil but something kept him good,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 pm
Amber looked over to Wrath in horror, then back to Envy. Her eyes changed and instead of fear, they burned with anger. "You won't lay a hand on him! and you aren't like father!" Amber yelled. "You're worse than he'll ever be!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:08 pm
"That's what I always wanted to hear,"Envy said and smiled evily  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm
Amber stiffened as fear started spreading through her body again. She kept her eyes on Envy though, just in case, though her eyes showed fear as well.

Raven turned to Chris, keeping the tornado going around Wrath and Ashi as well. "So i bet you are just dieing to see Amber get caught by her older brother, now aren't you...." Raven said evily. "I know i am..."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games