Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:27 pm
Alex laughed softly as he looked up at the statue. "Yeah, but I'm a pacifist. Unless need be otherwise anyways." He chuckled. "But I guess we do kind of have the same physique."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 pm
"And I'm glad you're a pacifist." She chuckled as they continued to walk. "Except I think your physic is better." They walked out of the museum and headed to the outside stores. Eva picked up a pair of sunglasses and placed them on Alex but shook her head. "Nah, they don't look good on you." They continued walking until they finally reached the Roman Coliseum. Eva sat down in front of the fountain as she took everything in.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:45 pm
"Why thank you." Alex smiled and went to the shops with her. When she put the sunglasses on him and took them off he chuckled. "Yeah, you can't see my eyes so well them on." When the got to the Colisem he looked around in amazement. "Wow... even in pieces this place is still amazing. He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 pm
She made him sit next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Let's just sit here and look at everything before we move on. After all we're not here for that long." She laced hands with his and watched the people walking by. A doll was dropped by her feet. Eva looked up and noticed a little girl trying to go back but her mother had a firm grip on the girl's hand.

"Nessuno Sophie che siamo tardi. Dobbiamo affrettarsi." The woman told her child. Eva picked up the doll and ran after them.

"Scusarmi. Sua figlia ha fatto cadere questo." The woman and then little girl thanked her before continuing on there walk. For a few moments, Eva watched them as she smiled.
I can't wait to be a mom. Eva thought to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 pm
"Well that was nice of you." Alex smiled as he watched the whole scene. He took her hand and kissed her cheek quickly. "You're very caring, you know that? You'll make a great mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Eva wrapped her arms around him. "I know. And you'll make a great father someday. I just can't wait to actually be one. Hopefully that will be real soon." She kissed him quickly and then grabbed his hand. "Come on. We still have a lot to see before dinner." They continued walking it was time for dinner. The restaurant was beautiful but not too fancy. The waiter sat them in a seat in the corner and handed them menus before walking away.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 pm
"Me too. I can't wait to be a father." Alex took his seat and looked at the menu. He didn't understand anything on it. "Um... what are you having?" He asked Eva over the top of his menu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:31 pm
"I'm having the Suprema di pollo con salvia Romana in condimento di focaccia, peperonialla brace, patatesabbiose e broccolettisaltati. It's Sage filled breast of chicken in a focaccia bread sauce, sweet peppers, coated potatoes and Roman broccoli. What about you?" She asked him and then looked at his face. "If you tell me what type of meat you feel like eating I'll translate the menu for you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm
"I like steak, medium well." Alex said. He was at a bit of a loss here. Speaking other languages wasn't his fortei, never mind reading it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 pm
Eva nodded and ordered for the both of them when the waiter came back. After dinner she and Alex just walked down the streets. Her arm was wrapped around his waist as she looked at the ground. "What shall we do now? Do you want to go some place else or just back to the hotel?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm
"Is there anywhere else to go. I'm sure this is a lovely city at night." He said as he put an arm over her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 pm
"I'm sure it is too." She rested her head on his shoulders. "But let's just walk around. This is too nice to give up." They walked, who knows where. The view of everything was beautiful.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Alex smiled and kissed her head as they walked. "You know what? This is the first trip I've ever taken, and it's perfect. I'm on a honeymoon with the girl of my dreams. And I couldn't be in a better place right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:21 pm
"Aww, thanks babe. Now aren't you glad you married me." She giggled and quickly kissed him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 pm
"No problem. And of course I'm happy that I married you, heck I'm ecstatic. I must be the luckiest man on Earth." He chuckled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games