Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm
(*snaps* dang, well how soon till Sagefire's ready?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 pm
(after they go to moonpool)  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm
(hmmm . . . k i'll check later then safe me a kit!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm
(>.< LOVE THE SIG, Cinderstar ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm
( xd why thank ya ^.^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 am
((Cool, Cinderstar's here to join us =3))

((Alrighty, since Goldenrain's not posting, Ill just play around with Bearclaw.))

Bearclaw shook the snow from her fur and after collecting some warriors, headed from camp for a border patrol  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm
(XD heeeey Bearclaw . . . . eh . . . i changed meh mind, i don't wanna wait)
A tabby kit could be seen crawling slowly towards the fresh-kill pile. Her abnormal red eyes glistened dangerously as she neared the pile. "Splinterkit!" Two other kit's were racing towards her. Splinterkit froze. "What are you doing?" The smaller of the two kits tilted his head confused. Splinterkit sighed and stood up. "I was practicing how to hunt!" Splinterkit growled irritatedly at the smaller kit. "But i wouldn't expect you to know Volekit, since you wouldn't want to eat your own kind." The smaller kit hid behind the other one. "Oh stop it Splinterkit! Your always making fun of Volekit's name!" Splinterkit turned away angrily. "What ever! I'm taking this!" Splinterkit grabbed one of the mice. It was about as bug as her. "Meddowkit, I thought kit's weren't allowed to take from the fresh-kill pile." Volekit squeaked. Meddowkit narrowed his eyes. "Their not suppose to." He growled irritatedly. "Especially kit's under 3 moons old!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm
(i'll talk about what Volekit and Meddowkit look like later. . . )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 am
(Crystalstar here! I changed my username ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 am
(haha niiice >.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm
(sweet.)
Sagefire stopped Bearclaw. "Please till Crystalstar where going to Moonpool" She said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:28 pm
Splinterkit flicked her tail at them as she dragged the mouse away towards a spot that didn't have to much snow on it. "Just leave me alone!" Splinterkit growled through the mouses fur. Meddowkit, larger than most kits, padded forward slowly and put his paw on the mouse. Splinterkit stopped. Volekit, the smallest of his two siblings peeked past Meddowkit's jet black body to get a glimpse of Splinterkit's face. Splinterkit's eyes were deadly. "Put it back Splinterkit." Meddowkit growled. "Make me!" Splinterkit snarled. She tried bitting into the mouse, but her under developed teeth just slid harmlessly over the moused fur. Volekit, shrank behind Meddowkit, his yellow-ish fur made him slightly invisible in the snow. The final trait that the siblings all shared, was Splinterkit's red eyes.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 pm
((Wow, it's been so long but I'm not sure if any of you remember, but the Gaia user "Lawl and Rawr" was one of my old friends. She quit Gaia a while back and she asked me to take over her cat, so I'm going to be Featherkit. Not that she started with her much anyway.))

Featherkit walked out of the nursery and looked around. Her silver tabby fur and peircing blue eyes stayed not far from the nursery. She spotted Splinterkit, Meadowkit, and Volekit near the fresh-kill pile, but didn't go close to them. She looked back into the nursery and sighed. She took a few more pawsteps out and walked over to the three kits. "H-hi guys."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm
(hmmm . . . i think i remember her, the name rings a bell anyway ^.^)
Splinterkit turned and glared at Featherkit. "What do you want?" Meddowkit tugged the mouse away from Splinterkit. Un-balanced from the sudden tug Splinterkit fell over. "I'll kill you!" Splinterkit snarled, temper cut loose.
Volekit trotted over to Featherkit. "Hi Featherkit, you want to go play somewhere else?" Splinterkit scares me. . . Volekit thought wearily to himself.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Sagefire walked over to Splinterkit. "Calm down please" She said.
Frostpaw and her mentor walked out of camp toward Moonpool  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games