Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Nana gasped as Indya began to struggle desperately in the white haired boy's grasp. That... that was Mimicry, wasn't it.... Indya had loved him with all her heart!

"Indya, it's all right!" she called, hurrying to catch up with the two in the front of the group. "Mimicry, for goodness' sake, put her down! Indya, I'm beginning to remember now, and we can help you too, but please, for now, just trust me on this!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm
She blinked a few times "Nana? what are you talking about ? These people Kidnapped me! " She tried to kick mimicry again, who shook his head and set her down.

At the castle The tweedles had already sent out the gaurds out to fetch his fiancee. Tweedle dum watched as his brotehr headed out on his horse to fetch her.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm
"No, Indya, they didn't! It was the Tweedles. Please believe me! Here, feel this." She grabbed Indya's hand and made her feel the bump on the back of her head where the Tweedles' servant had attacked her, wincing as she did so. "They did that to me, and they probably drugged you! It's happened before, with mushroom spores. Please, Indya, even if you don't trust the rest of these people yet, you need to trust me."

She looked up desperately at the Jabberwock. "Jasper, you need to get us out of here."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Jasper nodded "It'll take some doing , but I tink I can do it. " Indya in the meantime tilted her head" but he'd never.. dee loves me . " She held her head for a moment , looking at mimicry "Mimicry.. who is he?. why is he so familiar?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 pm
"Mimicry is familiar because you loved him, truly loved him," Nana said with a frown. "You were engaged to him!"

She couldn't understand why she had gained her memory so much faster than Indya-- it was still terribly fuzzy in many places, but at least she understood who she was with. Perhaps Indya had had her memory taken twice, instead of just the once.

"Dee doesn't love you," she continued urgently. "He covets you. Just like Dum covets me. I don't know why, but I think they're planning something much bigger than this, and we need to find out what. Jasper, will you hurry up? Please, we need to get past these guards!"

Suddenly she began to feel a tingling sensation in her hands. She looked down at them in surprise and gasped; they were beginning to glow that fiery red that she now remembered so clearly from that night over two years ago. She looked up at the guards, then back down at her hands, biting her lip, caught in indecision.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm
slowly indya slid the ring off her finger, holding it up to stare at in the sunlight. then sliding it into her pocket before walking over to mimicry, staring at him . 'mim..icry. you used to be an enemy didn't you.. and we feell in love. you proposed to me in that field. ''

her mind seemed to become less hazy 'i..i remember!'' the guards closed in on them as jasper spread his wings and slashed at the guards ,taking out a few  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Where there was doubt in Nana's mind before, with Indya's last statement there was only hope... and determination. Setting her jaw, she shot her hands forward and released a jet of flame at the nearest guard. She ducked and rolled beneath the swing of an axe while Tweedle Dum shouted angrily at him to stop. Whipping around, she planted both hands on the guard's chest and sent a shock of fire through his body. Amazed-- and honestly, a little terrified-- by her newly remembered strength, she cooled the fire from her hands and took Indya by the forearm. "Come on, we have to go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm
She turned , looking back at Tweedle dee briefly before letting nana drag her off. As soon as the group was far enough away the guards gave up giving chase . Especially since their angered masters had sent them back to the castle  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 pm
Mimicry sighed. Since Nana had taken charge of keeping Indya with the group, he had fallen to the back to make sure that nobody had come after them. Even after the guards finally turned around, they kept moving. As they walked, Jasper fell back to walk with Mimicry.

"I guess it worked," Mimicry said in a low voice, "but at what cost? Indya might hate me now for what I started back there. How can we help her remember her past if she doesn't want to learn it?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm
"you worry too much Mimicry. I think she's willing to learn now that she has some of her memory back. " He shook his head "and it'd take more than that for her to hate you . you know she's completely mad about you"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm
"Was," Mimicry corrected him, watching Indya with sadness and longing as Nana put a comforting arm around her. "Remember, I used to be the enemy, but she fell in love with me. Now that she barely remembers me at all, who's to say the same thing won't happen with her and Dee?" He sighed heavily. "I shouldn't be putting this on you, it's not fair. You're going through the same thing.... Although Nana does seem to be getting her memory back faster. I'm worried about what the Tweedles used on them, though. I mean, spores are practically harmless other than the memory loss, but what if they used something heavier? It could get really bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm
" It's alright Mimicry,here she comes" Indya trotted over to where they were , as jasper left them alone "Mimicry..you seem sadder than I remember? are you okay?" she did have bits and pieces of her memory back, however there was a tiny part still missing  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 pm
"Er-- yes, I'm fine," Mimicry said with a look of surprise. He hadn't expected her to express concern like this, not now. "Thank you for asking.... but you're the real concern here. Are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:08 pm
"I'm fine, I think I remember most everything now" she hated the tiny bit that was still blocked out. She knew it was something important, something about family.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am
Mimicry couldn't help but grin with relief. "Good," he said. She didn't look like it had affected her health at all; they probably had only used mushroom spores. A small gift of mercy, he supposed, although certainly not altruistic on the Tweedles' part; they wouldn't want to damage their unfortunate brides.

"Thank you-- for coming with us, I mean. For trusting us when you didn't really remember us. And I'm sorry we had to put you through that, with the costumes and all...." He looked down sheepishly at his bloodstained suit. "It was my idea. I figured, a shocking memory would probably be easier to gain back, especially if we had the right tools. But I'm sorry."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games