Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 pm
((About classes......are we supposed to sign in now?or a few days before we starts classes? because they all say U/C do not post!...sooo it doesnt really specify when should we sign up...help please xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Kitty looked up from her food when Sam fell on the floor. She winced sympathetically, "You ok, Sam?" No answer, no movement, either. "Wow, she slept through that! I didn't know she was such a deep sleeper." Kitty glanced at Katie and Lyra and, feeling foolish, added uncertainly, "She is just asleep...right?"

[[Since the classes are still under construction, don't post yet. They'll usually announce sign ups in the title, so wait for now. Theoretically, they should all be up by the time we reach Hogwarts and have the Welcome Feast... ninja ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

* Ice Mice
    * Sugar Quills
    * Turkey Leg
    * Mini Chicken Pot Pies
    * Butterbeer
    * Chamomile tea (hot)
    * Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
    * Chocolate Frogs
    * Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
    * Pumpkin Pasties
    * Water (ice cold & bottled)

"We will be arriving shortly to the school. Finish up your conversations and grab your things my dears."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Sam had still not awaken since she fell unconscious.  

cocosam

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm
((ooohhh Ok just wondering....Thank you very much!!))

Endria still eating her berties botts every flavor beans,waiting to find a nice flavor ,saw Sam (from Ravenclaw)fall into the floor holding a blanket,not sure why, she thought she might be taking some sort of nap,and kept eating her flavor beans but not many because she wanted to eat at the welcome feast.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm
As the train moves faster, Sam is also jolted along with it, collecting dust bunnies in her hair.  

cocosam

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Crystal suddenly bursts into the compartment. "I'm here!" Seeing blank faces she adds, "I've been exploring the train. Maybe I should have said something before I left?" She laughs then stops. "Why is Sam on the floor?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm
Laughing at Missy's words, Fiyori silently agreed with her joke. She was about to say something when her nose smelt something coming their way. "The Trolley Witch is here" she said suddenly while standing up to stick her head outside the door. There indeed was the Witch coming to make her rounds. "I'll have a Butterbeer, some Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans please" she ordered while pulling out a bag filled with all her wizarding money. Giving the women the necessary amount, she turned back to her friends and held out some sweets to them. "Would you guys like to have some?" she asked while going back to her seat with her arm filled with goodies.

Seeing the treats, Pegasus zoomed past the others and went straight towards the Pumpkin Pasties.

Laughing at his antics, Fiyori shrugged at the others. "What can I say, he's weird" she told them as she offered him one for himself and pet his head lovingly.

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 pm
Missy laughed at Pegusus, "No thank you Fiyori..." she pulled out her box of BBEFB's, "Have my snack already," she took out some coins, "but I'll just get some butter beer and Mini chiken hot pies!" she said getting up and giving the Lady the money and sat back down with her food, she gave Carnation some beans and started to eat her Mini pot pies, she held one out... "Would you guys like some?" she asked with a smile. Carnation started to dig in to the Box of BBEFB's and eat them, she never cared what flavors she at, she liked all of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am
Lyra shifts forward off her seat and drops onto her heels next to Sam. She taps the girl's shoulder, and then tries shaking it slightly. "Sam, if you're going to sleep at least do so in a seat, not on the floor... Sam...?" Now getting worried, Lyra shakes Sam's shoulder a little more roughly, but there is still no response. "Do you think she's ok? Though I suppose if she didn't wake up when she fell, she's not going to wake up if I shake her either. But I'm worried that she seemed to hit her head quite hard when she fell. Shall we just lift her back onto the seat? We can always send her to the nurse when we get to Hogwarts in case she hit her head hard. We seem to be getting close."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Katie looks at Lyra. "I don't know.... she's definitely not just sleeping," she says. "Maybe we should put her in a seat."
((Have our rp characters met before?))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Kitty knelt down by Sam and Scourgified the dust bunnies off of her, "What do you mean, she's not just sleeping? You think she's unconscious, or...I dunno...cursed or something?" confused

[[Well, neither of you are new, so you've theoretically met before. xp ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 pm
Fred chuckled a little at Missy's joke. She gave a few coins to the trolley witch and got herself some BBEFBs. She gave her owl, Mercedes, one that happened to be pina colada flavored. "Aww, I was hoping to give her earwax." Looking at her friends, who were staring at her funny, she added, "Well she bit me a few times earlier this trip. I don't know why though." She looked out the window and saw they were nearing Hogwarts. Fred turned down Missy's offer. "No thanks, I'm fine with my beans." She stuck her hand in the small box of them and put one in her mouth. "Eww, I got toe nails! That is so much worse than vomit!" She shuddered at the taste but swallowed it anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Missy laughed, "Well that's a way to teach her not to bit any more..." she finished up her food and pet Carnation lightly, smiling as her pheonix stuffed herself with the beans. Then she looked at Fred. "Oh, you got toe nails? That sucks..." she felt a little bad for her. "I never actully tastes the beans, usually Carnation here eats the entire box before I have a chance to eat only one, but seeing how many flavors there are, I'm kind of scred to eat them." she admitted with a laugh.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm
A crease appears between Lyra's eyebrows as she frowns slightly at the thought that Sam might not just be sleeping. She shrugs in answer to Kitty's questions. "It certainly appears as though she might be unconscious. Though why would she have suddenly gone unconscious? And when could she have been cursed? She was fine earlier, and she's been near us the whole time." Lyra turns to Katie to see what she thinks.

[[We've met before. A couple times, I think.]]

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games