Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Prince Ichi
I totally just spent an entire days play guild wars 2 when I meant to actually do things
It sucks that there are beautiful looking games, like that one. Sucks because I'm already fully invested in other games.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
I totally just spent an entire days play guild wars 2 when I meant to actually do things
It sucks that there are beautiful looking games, like that one. Sucks because I'm already fully invested in other games.
the game reminds me of a combo of final fantasy 12 and WoW

so I'm like

hhhhhsdghs must play  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
the game reminds me of a combo of final fantasy 12 and WoW

so I'm like

hhhhhsdghs must play
As much as I'd love to play all these other games with like, people, I refuse to abandon my habits u.u  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 am
Got my link card for food stamps, but I won't be able to get benefits until Saturday. sweatdrop We thought I'd have benefits today. x-x;  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 am
sigh

not going to college this semester and moving back home for a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm
Prince Ichi
sigh

what hap?  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:13 pm
meekstape
Prince Ichi
sigh

what hap?
`__` preface:

Got really sick freshman year, missed lots of classes, GPA dropped, too much work to stay on top of, got put on academic suspension for a year.

Fast forward to 3 or 4 months ago when I completed and submitted my FAFSA for this year. Been playing e-mail tag with Atlanta campus over a bunch of really stupid s**t we had to correct multiple times on FAFSA, and being made to fill out additional forms and have corrections on those too (mostly from my mom getting married in oct and marital status corrections, which supposedly effects my award status?)

two weeks ago we FINALLY got FAFSA squared away and I go to register for classes and get my dorm secured

Turns out I can't register for classes

I try calling the school dozens of times, no answer or no help.

Finally go to Registar today and had someone help me, and apprently I needed to submit an APPEAL TO BE LET BACK TO SCHOOL even though I was told the suspension was for one academic year and I'd be let back after it. I sent the appeal via e-mail today and got a response back that it'd take 30 days to get the council to approve or disapprove my ability to return to SCAD.

sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:15 pm
The lady I talked to said I should be approved, but it'll take 30 days

and there's still a chance I won't

so the next thing is focusing on squaring away everything for returning for Winter semester.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm
Prince Ichi

so the next thing is focusing on squaring away everything for returning for Winter semester.

i hate the way colleges make s**t difficult for students )))))): i am so sorry this happened to u  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 pm
got my grocery list done and now, I probably have to wait before going to the store...  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:39 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
got my grocery list done and now, I probably have to wait before going to the store...
For why?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm
J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
For why?
Lunch for work and whatnot. sweatdrop I can't drive so I have to wait for my stepfather to wake up so we can go to the store.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:42 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
For why?
Lunch for work and whatnot. sweatdrop I can't drive so I have to wait for my stepfather to wake up so we can go to the store.
That makes sense. I'm terrible at grocery shopping. Last time I went, I came out with a bag full of burritos and a Lite Brite.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 pm
J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
J 4 C K
Magnificent Moonbeam
For why?
That makes sense. I'm terrible at grocery shopping. Last time I went, I came out with a bag full of burritos and a Lite Brite.
I see. I mean I have $40 to spend on groceries and whatnot. And next Friday's pay day so I can get ready for that.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:14 pm
meekstape
Prince Ichi

i hate the way colleges make s**t difficult for students )))))): i am so sorry this happened to u
thank

i'm just like

idk i'm p. relieved to go back home to new jersey for a little while  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games