Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 am
Rya Dracosin
Magnificent Moonbeam
Back from playing bags. A friend of my mom's and I are planning on hanging out sometime and maybe go bar-hopping. It'd be fun. We just need to find out when and what time on the weekend. I need to get out of the house at the time anyway, maybe meet some friends and my mom said about me finding a rich guy to buy her a house or something. >.> Like that'd ever happen.

I just totally imagined you throwing grocery bags around and chasing them...that's what playing bags means to me... O_o
No no, what we play is actually beanbag toss, but we call it bags. This site shows you how to play it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 am
Slick Southpaw
*zooms around*
User Image

I come bearing crappy freebie art for you! xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:34 am
Slick came out great, Heroine!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 am
Magnificent Moonbeam

Thank you. redface I had to use a reference though because I'm not all confident with my anatomy skills. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 am
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

Thank you. redface I had to use a reference though because I'm not all confident with my anatomy skills. lol
You're welcome. I remember you guys talking about our 3D art commissions. The only one i had was this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was from long ago when the Demonbusters Halloween event was still going on. I haven't had the time to find a good 3D artist since then, it gets expensive nowadays. Nice to have some references to help your art skills. I helped Cio with references for my commission she did for me in my sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 am
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
*zooms around*
User Image

8DDDD
awww thank you!
<3 It's awesome, I'm totally gonna add it to my free art collection I have in my journal. heart

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
*zooms around*
User Image

8DDDD
awww thank you!
<3 It's awesome, I'm totally gonna add it to my free art collection I have in my journal. heart

You're welcome! whee
I'm glad you like it. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 am
Yeah....That salsa really helps clearing up the sinuses for a while. *so spicy it helps clean out the sinuses.*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah....That salsa really helps clearing up the sinuses for a while. *so spicy it helps clean out the sinuses.*
hehehe, I use Chinese hot mustard to clear out my sinuses. It's got a longer burn than most spices. Eating Tai food does the same thing.

*w* I love spicy food so I have to keep on increasing the heat scale as I build up a tolerance to it. Like wasabi; I have to use a larger amount for it when eating sushi or sashimi cos it just isn't spicy enough, and it only has a quick 1-2 punch kind of burning feel to it.

@Halfling: C: It's also the first art I've ever gotten of fighterSlick! so I'm stoked as well <3 Thanks again!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

You're welcome. I remember you guys talking about our 3D art commissions. The only one i had was this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was from long ago when the Demonbusters Halloween event was still going on. I haven't had the time to find a good 3D artist since then, it gets expensive nowadays. Nice to have some references to help your art skills. I helped Cio with references for my commission she did for me in my sig.

If you want a good 3D artist, I can recommend the artist who did my signature art. Kuma charges pretty reasonable prices, especially compared to a lot of artists these days. (However her shop is on hiatus right now so you might have to wait for a while.) Whenever I'm doing anything outside my comfort zone, I like to use references. My anatomy has improved a bit, but I still have trouble with hands/feet and muscles. That said, I want to try and get better at drawing, particularly aspects I find difficult to draw. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 am
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
hehehe, I use Chinese hot mustard to clear out my sinuses. It's got a longer burn than most spices. Eating Tai food does the same thing.

*w* I love spicy food so I have to keep on increasing the heat scale as I build up a tolerance to it. Like wasabi; I have to use a larger amount for it when eating sushi or sashimi cos it just isn't spicy enough, and it only has a quick 1-2 punch kind of burning feel to it.

@Halfling: C: It's also the first art I've ever gotten of fighterSlick! so I'm stoked as well <3 Thanks again!

Thanks for the reminder of the wasabi *her grandpa used to say that all the time before he died* What did you think of the 3D art I showed you and Heroine? I couldn't remember the artist, but I think it's fearsomemaiden. I have a hard time remembering from that far back. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am
Halfling Heroine

If you want a good 3D artist, I can recommend the artist who did my signature art. Kuma charges pretty reasonable prices, especially compared to a lot of artists these days. (However her shop is on hiatus right now so you might have to wait for a while.) Whenever I'm doing anything outside my comfort zone, I like to use references. My anatomy has improved a bit, but I still have trouble with hands/feet and muscles. That said, I want to try and get better at drawing, particularly aspects I find difficult to draw. 3nodding
I'll check her shop out when she is back open (if I have the gold for it at the time. that is. sweatdrop ) And I'm glad you're getting better at your art. Cio was having trouble drawing with male anatomy, but I am glad I was able to help her a bit with my commission request.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam

Slick:No problem, I really enjoyed drawing your character. Slick has such a great personality. whee

I love spicy food like curries or asian cuisine, but I have my limits. If something is ultra ultra spicy I won't be able to tolerate it. xd Spicy dishes are nice if it's a cold day and you want to heat yourself up, or if you've got blocked sinuses like Moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam

Thanks for the reminder of the wasabi *her grandpa used to say that all the time before he died* What did you think of the 3D art I showed you and Heroine? I couldn't remember the artist, but I think it's fearsomemaiden. I have a hard time remembering from that far back. sweatdrop
Oh yes wasaaaaabiiiii
My friends up in Portland thought I was nuts because how I made my soy sauce-wasabi dip combo. I had to remind them that just cos I'm white doesn't mean I can't take the heat cos I'm from the desert and I know many kinds of spicy and I love it! Oh, if you ever get the opportunity, Native American dishes from the southwest are a class on their own. My aunt had married into the Jemez tribe and man oh man when my cousin married, goddamn that was some delicious spicy food.

Er, can't find the post, though I might have overlooked it. sweatdrop

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine

I'll check her shop out when she is back open (if I have the gold for it at the time. that is. sweatdrop ) And I'm glad you're getting better at your art. Cio was having trouble drawing with male anatomy, but I am glad I was able to help her a bit with my commission request.

It's good that you were able to help her out. I mostly draw female characters, so I've more experience with female anatomy then male. At the same time, I'm eager to try and push myself out of my comfort zone more. Practice makes perfect and all that~  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games