Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cammitchel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 am

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

ok,

Debito:*stares into space*
Jasdero:debito.....can i talk with u?
Debito surprised k be right back rai
Jasdero:*drags debito into another room and locks door*

*sits and waits*

*lots of screams shouting and smacking noises come from the room*

*eyes get wide*

*screaming gets louder and so do the loud bangs and occasional gunshots*

what the hell???
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:14 am

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero biggrin ERO DOESNT LIKE ALL THIS EITHER BOSS IS GONNA GET MAD AND DERO WILL BE IN TROUBLE TO!
STOP YELLING!!!!!and its ok i'll i'll ummcover for you...*mumbles*earl shouldnt get mad at me..i'mok..

*covers eyes and ear *cuts hand* blood from the user burns ingredients* im going on with this spell i've changed my mind no one will stop me wether u guys like it or not!*sheild of eternal broken hearts.* *clone drome* for those who i've loved for those who i haven't for those that who care and for those will not dare . the drip of blood the tears of pain black rose petals burned with angony. i shal place thee to stop lving for eternity. *lays down and clone place petals in a borken heart on my heart* *eyes go blank and shield undos*
NO * goes into the circle and grabs you and holds on to you*

eyes are blank too late allen its always too late*falls*
* still holding you* * a tear comes down and the circle starts glowing blue* * your eyes return to normal*
what the hell just happened???

cammitchel

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*walks over to the door* tough *goes through and leaves*
* grabs your arm and throws you back at couch* you are going to have to kill me first
stare are you doubting me?? You don't think I won't? *gets back up and goes back to the door and has it open* screw you two, ergh *coughs up blood and leaves*
arrgg that baka man!!*goes afterhim*
*looks back* I am borrowing this *pulls out User Image* you still going to bug me??
*crosses hands*no i'm not ..be careful..baka*smirks and leave to go back to the main hall*
come and get me master * getting ready to fight*

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero biggrin ERO DOESNT LIKE ALL THIS EITHER BOSS IS GONNA GET MAD AND DERO WILL BE IN TROUBLE TO!
STOP YELLING!!!!!and its ok i'll i'll ummcover for you...*mumbles*earl shouldnt get mad at me..i'mok..

*covers eyes and ear *cuts hand* blood from the user burns ingredients* im going on with this spell i've changed my mind no one will stop me wether u guys like it or not!*sheild of eternal broken hearts.* *clone drome* for those who i've loved for those who i haven't for those that who care and for those will not dare . the drip of blood the tears of pain black rose petals burned with angony. i shal place thee to stop lving for eternity. *lays down and clone place petals in a borken heart on my heart* *eyes go blank and shield undos*

* still holding you* * a tear comes down and the circle starts glowing blue* * your eyes return to normal*

noNO why u stop it! why whyy..*sobs*why allen! why did u stop it it was so close i would of had no love thats what i want

Tarouchoo

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 am

*Made food* *eats and watches everyone*

allen walker-d gray man
cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

what the hell just happened???
* blacks out * * finding it hard to breath*

what the...*grabs allen *allen??what happened??*looks atmizu*mizu??are you lright?

cammitchel

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

noNO why u stop it! why whyy..*sobs*why allen! why did u stop it it was so close i would of had no love thats what i want
becase love is the best thing you will ever find in the world and i would never want anyone to lose it* passes out * * coughs up blood*

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*walks over to the door* tough *goes through and leaves*
* grabs your arm and throws you back at couch* you are going to have to kill me first
stare are you doubting me?? You don't think I won't? *gets back up and goes back to the door and has it open* screw you two, ergh *coughs up blood and leaves*
*looks back* I am borrowing this *pulls out you still going to bug me??
*crosses hands*no i'm not ..be careful..baka*smirks and leave to go back to the main hall*
hmm, thanks *continues to walk to the town while a few times coughing blood*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 am

(lol i'm so confused lol so many things happeneing at once)

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
NO * pulls you back* you are going to have to fight me first

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

*sits and waits*

*lots of screams shouting and smacking noises come from the room*

*eyes get wide*

*screaming gets louder and so do the loud bangs and occasional gunshots*

what the hell???
*the door to the room the where blast off its hinges and flies across the room and into the kitchen both twins tummble out puching biting kicking etc to one another then occasionally shot at on another and start to run around the house fighting*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

cammitchel
*Has spaced out* ((XDD))

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

cammitchel
( god i know i am like oh my god 0_O xD )
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
Cough up blood means you are bleeding internally ninja More than likely you wont last.

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games